(2014) ivf mummies support group

good morn ladies! ya i know, deliema, even weight is on right quartile but still got chance lungs not mature yet.. i also hav a urge 2induce at week 37 or 38.. é bigger é fetus grows inside é womb é more worry i have... see wat è doc recommends in dec...

Morning! Thanks iwantahealthybaby for the advice. Now at kkh waiting for 2nd ogtt blood test. Feeling giddy and pukey man - dunno why... hope I feel better soon.

Anyone feels the same way after drinking that yucky glucose drink. I thought I will be looking forward to lunch. Now I totally no appetite man. Feels so terrible. Later still got to drive home, really hope it gets better

Circle, I think most of us have the same feeling as never eat then drink this water so will feel giddy or want to puke. Just endure after that you got to eat something and drink water then you will feel better. Is like this one.

Finally I am settle down to log on to the forum. What a busy day for me this period. How am I going to go on long long leave. Can't image who can cover me.
Buddy whack durian yum yum. Haha this morning I whack 3 hotcakes with so much maple syrup.
Circle are you feeling better after the test?
Hello how are the rest.

I'm sick again. Gosh! My sickness always catches me by surprise. Last Thursday I was still fine when I was on course. During course, I snacked on 2 pieces of Chipmores chocolate cookies and the next day, I had sore throat, cough, developed phlegm and blocked nose. Totally same symptoms as when I was in my week 19. Hate it when I'm sick.

Faithfullyours u r one easily heaty one? I can eat almost half awfully chocolate cake and yet still go strong lol. Drink more water cool your body down. Maybe also cause of the haze so all contribute to it.

Lynncandy I finish 8seeds of durian buy it sucks don't have the durian feel. The season is over. Haiz....previously durian season don't want eat cause scare too early start wait gd then now knowing the csec date is near thought just whack bit too had no more good one around :(

Today I very busy. The min I reach home I pack my house. Did some re routing of printer and my small furniture to try to create more room. Keep bending down and standing up and carry some quite heavy stuffs. Hope all this doesn't stress the Twinnies. Now waiting for clothes to be done and I will hang before I go bed. I still don't feel tired I still cannot sleep early. Wonder what's wrong. Tomorrow is mid week again soon it's wkend. But this weekend got no plans.

Just now I go open up my breast pump. I fix all parts up to see. But will sterilise when time is nearer. I also remove sterilise and warmer from box all ready to use. Placed in my kitchen already.

Buddy that day I passby saw the durian colour like not very nice. The season is over otherwise those very yellow mao shan yum yum. I can whack like 15 seeds haha or more. I am a chocolate and ice cream lover and whack half a cake too and the whole tub of ice cream all by myself.
I am also not feeling tired as in super this type. Tired is due to my work stress after looking at the computer and think of solution to solve the problem is the tiredness.
Faithfully, when you recover do try to eat more fruits. Or you try to eat apple or pear. More fruits help in your health well-being. Yesterday night I whack 3 kiwi and 1 dragonfruit.
Morning everyone, time to think what shall I eat for breakfast. Haze is back and Better go off soon. Can't imagine the haze like last year got to wear the mask.
Busy busy everyday. I still have not take out my sterilizer to wash. Luckily I prepared my things early as now no time everyday.

lolx. most insurance excludes ivf one. don't know why, wait till bb born then get should be ok. by then they wouldn see if its natural conception or ivf already right?

yalor lynn the durians color doesn't look shiok at all. all so dry and pale...but no choice just got to eat haha.

by the way ladies breastpump parts cannot sterilise right? I think the most can sterilise the milk storage bottles only. those shield or whatever parts like tubing etc all don't think can put in steriliser right? yesterday open up the pump look so difficult to use. suddenly so many manual to see haha.

today I had sme macdonald. been some time. I am waiting for lunch already. not hungry but I want to rest during lunch don't feel like staying in office lol.

tonight I feel like cooking. maybe cook some simple dishes...shall see the mood later lol.

I also feel like going ikea to see any new stuffs to buy. yesterday clear some items and deco which are not bb friendly so got some space left. thought of getting cabinet so inside still can store stuffs.

today iPhone 6 singtel can do booking for those who pre register. I wonder if isit gurantee set for those who pre register. so excited.

I don't think my body is the heaty type because I whacked durians and chicken essence everyday during 2ww also no issue leh. I drink a lot of water and eat a lot of kiwi, apples and oranges. Maybe it's the haze.

Iwantahealthybaby & Lynn, thanks thanks! I'll drink more water and eat more fruits. :)

I stop chicken essence after tww and still a lot left. Wonder should I start drinking now? I just more worried on on constipation. But actually can drink now right in third trim? Those brands chicken essence. What they actually help in I also don't know.

Could be the haze since air not gd.

Iwantahealthybaby , I went to the breast feeding talk yesterday. General information on the benefit of breast feeding & how to do. About 15mins. Got freebies n the nurse will so check ur breast to see if nipples r inverted or not.

Iwantahealthybaby , I went to the breast feeding talk yesterday. General information on the benefit of breast feeding & how to do. About 15mins. Got freebies n the nurse will so check ur breast to see if nipples r inverted or not.

Oh where's that held?

Once a week I will drink chicken of essence as I still got 1 box left. I also drink bird nest.
Kitkats, haha care to share on your class as I never go.
Faithfully better take mc and rest of really not well.
Buddy what is for home cooked today ? Or never cook.

Oh check on breast hehe paiseh! Only 15mins so didn teach much? I did register but I don't know can make it on time cause need see gynae 1st after that then see able to make it on time for the talk.

I cook fried noodles today. Simple throw all in and fry...another day passed...weekend is near....I still gt alot chicken essence left. Like 20bottles...

Not bad leh fried noodles. I everyday dinner is subway haha. I just don't feel like eating other things. Yeah can't wait for weekend to come. It's coming to month end buddy.. meaning oct.. wah.. Can't imagine. When is your next appointment? I hope I can see beanie turn by next review.

Joy 2 bottles not heaty? I am planning to drink 2 bottles before I go on delivery so that after that I will not be that weak.

Good morning ladies.. It is really a super busy period for me until really no time to sit in office. Walk and walk so much everyday.
How are the rest of you? Busy working mummies? Busy sham doing housework?
I am at long john now waiting for my breakfast. Got to rush my food later also as meeting is 830am and I am still at my house there waiting for the order.

morning. actually whats the use of chicken essence? like to make one more energy? the thing is I very energetic already lol. I got problem sleeping at night lol. don't feel tired also even during work. my dh say my mind always think of walk shop play didn rest so always active that's why not tired. I scare I drink chicken essence I worst cannot sleep hahaha.

today I bought kfc porridge for breakfast so long no eat already. I so hoping sept end soon hehehe. counting down to seeing twinnies. so lynncandy when is your next visit to your doc? mine is 30 sept so will double confirm with her my csec date and what she think if I wait till later than csec. that day didn ask her. too overwhelmed when I hear her say can csec so early lol.

anyone using those electrical thermal flask? as in those that can reboil and boil those press type? I thinking to get but don't know what brand is good. the price range really diff a lot. and I wonder all this electrical thermal flask isit also consume a lot electricity?

iwahb-supposed 2b sm kind of tonic...

electric flask-might be tryin 2find 1 n use it for first few mths.. if not dun know where 2find hot water on demand...

Pigeon warehse sales... fyi

Attachments

• 1411033783223.jpg
    1411033783223.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 183
  • 1411033799876.jpg
    1411033799876.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 194
Buddy, I bought a new thermal flask those like zebra brand big one can press press then the water come out. Boil water already then I pour in to use save electricity. Those new good one like maybe $80 the heat should be able to remain. Anyway the hot will still be hot enough to make milk. Too hot also got to add water. So save electricity. Those electricity flask the bill will be quite a lot one. Maybe you can try also see how much more ex monthly if really very ex then change method.
Faithfully in think warehouse sale should be cheaper.
Dolly, thanks for the lobang hehe.
Circle still busy at work?
Kitkats Thanks for the website.
I am very full. Today dinner only eat fruits as don't feel like eating other things.

me now using kettle boil water and then pour it into those normal heat thermal flask but after sometimes the water inside not hot anymore cause not run by electricity. I am looking at those on electricity where you can option to boil straight using the flask or keep warm throughout. but the minus point is waste electricity every month. I wonder how busy I am when twinnies born so still thinking if I should just stick to what I am doing now or get an electric operated one. headache.

I am back from lunch had mala hotpot again 1 person set meal at $7.90 quite worth comes with 1 bowl of rice. better than you ownself mix match they still add the hotpot base of $2.90 which end up costing more.

thinking whether if I should go bugis or vivo walk after work anot. dh working late again today so if I go home also nothing to do...

I've been using Tiger brand... actually I thought it's common to have a basic electric water boiler cum flask in households. So don't think it's that high electricity consuming. It's pretty convenient :)

Tiger brand is branded but good.
Everyone is counting down. . Wah left about a month for us. . I see oct mummies got some already pop.. I am very kan cheong about it. Those going for natural planning to jab any epidural?

Hello! Me super super day since tues. didn't realise the ogtt test was so uncomfy. so glad it was over. managed to feel better after puking and resting a bit more.

was still feeling light headed for the rest of the day but manageable. and at least I passed the test.

yesterday whole day at event. Today super busy at work cos I have been 2 days away from my desk. looking forward to weekend! sat going for private gynae appt and poss got to put deposit for delivery liaoz...

Lynn, thank you!

Think I will make a trip down to the Pigeon warehouse sales this weekends. Still got a lot of items not bought like wet wipes, baby laundry detergent, powder case and puff, milk powder container, etc.

Actually I have collected a few milk powder containers from Cordlife. The one they give as freebies. Don't know okay to use or not.

i check @ntuc last night, é detergent r really cheaper.. might try 2go on sat or sun.. nothg left tak a look also shiok..

thanks dolly for sharing!

i will buy a reliable brand boiler n use even b4 baby arrives... let é metal smell wear off 1st.. zojirushi or tiger.. i hav a very big thermal flask from my weddin.. goin 2brg it out aft i settle é rest of è thgs. hope it's still in good condition.. smhow as more people will come n go in è house, i think good 2hav hot water on standby to mak beverages.. anyway i m due durin é festive season.. wonder if any1 will b free 2visit..

it's fri! tml got to go out whole morg n noon coz got some works @hm.. duno where 2stand n sit @hm..

i m plannin 2donate baby's cord blood.. the website din say ivf/icsi baby excluded, shall try 2check with them, hopefully they do hold é briefing n counselling aptms on sat...

those from kk ivf, did u go back 2ask for è HIV bt rpt tat hub and u did b4 fresh cycle?

@faithfullyyours! i got the milk powder container from cordlife also. havent try using it but i think it looks pretty fine to me. Cause wont be using it to contain hot water also. so should not be an issue bah.

Good morning everyone, I am feeling tired when I wake up in the morning. Is it the tiredness or lynn is getting lazy? However the whole day I am still feeling very active not tired at all.

Ladies the haze is bad today, I thought my eye was blurr seeing smoke but later realize it was haze. I am wondering should I get one more purifier again for my parent's place to put in beanie's room and also one for the living room.

I am planning to go high tea with my friends soon again at maybe week 34 hahaha.. eat and eat..

whao its been sometime since I saw so many msg and replies...welcome back peeps. settled my morning stuffs and eaten my vegetarian beehoon now free to log in kaypoh hehe.

lynncandy, ete and joy meme, me currently got those normal thermal flask not run by electric also tiger brand, cause its made in japan i suppose the metal used will be better and lasting. i got 2 in fact same design just different sizes to cater for different needs lol. initially i only have the small one but back then mummy got me another big one say for future bb use. its in my store for close to 1yr+ but i think wont spoil. i using traditional method now also boil from kettle then pour into my tiger flask to keep it warm. but lasting power only probably a day. i didn notice too cause most of the times i seldom drink super hot water. i usually let it stay inside the flask if cold after 2 days i will just into normal bottles for drinking at room temp. previously i got think to install novita hot and cold water supply those direct connect to water tap inlet. don't need boil can chose purified or alkaine water type. the machine cost $2.7k and think every year need ask them come for maintenance. but dad remind me those thou convi your electric bill will be super high. so i drop the idea and thought of electric thermal flask, but then again electric thermal flask also consume a lot power when boiling. since my house is gas pipe from hdb i am kinda use to boil water in kettle..just pray i got more bm so don't need so much hot water to make fm haha. maybe i shall stick to the normal flask for time being when twinnies out i see the situation if boiling and lots of hot water is require and i got no time then i go get. probably also tiger brand thou ex but i guess it will last longer.

joy meme, for me i also will donate bb cords blood but all this we don't need to make any advance arrangement right? during birth can just tell them right? why need to get the hiv rpt? for cord blood donation? i presume we are both ok since if not ok they wont let us proceed with ivf right?

faithfullyours my sil swear by pigeon wet wipes. maybe you can stock on that. i got two brands wet wipes cause i bought huggies diapers and some comes with sample, and i also stock up some pigeon one.

circle glad to hear you pass the gd test. u mean you gotten your result same day? mine no calls so probably pass also. shall see doc end mth to double confirm on the result.

been feeling very warm lately at night. don't know if its the weather or cause of the preggy symptons. i actually can sleep in aircon without blanket which i can never do last time. before preggy my aircon can the most switch on 2-3hrs during sleep and will be too cold to continue sleeping that i have to wake to off it. but yesterday and the day before i actually blast my aircon and sleep without blanket. amazing.

i got few friends also pop and popping soon. some also early delivery by quite a lot. i hope my twinnies stay strong, already feel bringing them out early so hope they stay till then.

iwahb-need 2start è process of signing up n give consent at wk 32.. got counsellin n informed consent forms signing... check é website... i hav been wantin 2ask abt é bt rpt.. no chance 2go back kk ivf 2get a copy so far...

air purifier comes to good use now...

oh I was not aware about this man. doc also no ask me what I intend to do with the bb cord blood. if nothing was done after birth they will just throw away the cord blood ar?

I am also feeling very warm, same here I sleep in aircon room without blanket. Last time before bfp a little bit I will scare of cold and cover blanket with extra blanket also feeling cold.

btw the cord blood they will not throw away, it should be automatic donate away. I don't think they will waste.

Counting down 1 week plus more to Oct.. so excited..

i think é prior completion of sm docm is compulsory.. coz there is screening involved..

multipe birth not suitable.. do read at :
www.scbb.com.sg

skin at stomach itchy... scratchy...

Last edited:
I went to the pigeon sale. Oh my god. Its really alot of ppl... super long queue.

I bought a rapid steam stearilizer for $50. Actually i hv an Avent at home but becos hvnt beem using so just buy im case its spoilt.

Bought breast pad, milk bottles and small items.

Wanna get wipes and bottle cleanser but all snap out even though i was there at 1130.

mschar welcome back to this thread. how are you lately not been hearing from you.

at 1130am mostly snap out its crazy think for those interested got to go early tomorrow to join the que. no doubt sales is tempting but the picture I have in mind with all crushing and squeezing even scarier. that's why I don't really fancy going sales. look for stuff is one problem, que up to pay is another problem.

joy meme, oh so I can forget about donating since I got twins. so wasted.

OMG! Mschar, are you serious? The wet wipes were all snapped up by 1130. My main purpose to go there is to buy the wet wipes. Will they restock?

I am ok... i rob my sil in to go with me to the sale. Took a risk cos go with the intentiom to buy wipes, bottles n cleanser. But reach there, i just grab a chair and my poor sil helped me to take everything..

I m counting down to my w37. Cos my doc says aim w34 and anything abv is bonus. But in my heart, i am hoping to tahan till w37. Which is 10 more weeks..

Mschar welcome back. Can one can tahan jia you. We are going to be week 33 and counting down to oct. Jia you. .
Omg I am wondering if Oct fair I should go. I am thinking of looking at some photo booth.
I am hungry now after my subway for dinner. Goodness later just drink milk before sleep.

I am feeling excited for all of us here. When I took photos of my baby bump this morning for week 31, suddenly I felt nervous. Time really zoomed past. In about 7 to 9 weeks time, I'm going to deliver my baby darling. Amazing, isn't it? :)

I just wanna thank all of you for supporting one another in this journey, especially most of us here are first time mummies. We worry, we get paranoid, we encourage, we support, we share. Only people like us who have gone through IVF understand one another. That's why I never participated in the November mummies thread.

It's not an easy journey for all of us here but we will make it through! The day when we carry our baby darlings in our hands.

Life will definitely get busier when our baby darlings have arrived and perhaps won't have much time to come here to chat.

So jiayou everyone for the final trimester! Eat well and sleep well! :)

God bless all of us! :)

Hello I am awake. Can't really sleep well now due to the stomach getting bigger and turn left or right also like not comfy. Ppl said I look like not enough sleep. Sob sob..
I am also planning to go pedicure but I think when deliver no color for the hands and legs.

i also think mummies that conceive naturally wun feel é same way as ivf/icsi mummies do.. esp those that try few unsuccessful rounds.. how i wish there is a way 2monitor embryo developm lik fetal growth durin tww...

we all jia you 2gether.. we mus keep each other posted when we popped, it really calls 4celebratñ.. i might b é last one here if everythg goes well.. hope u all still visit this thread from time 2time...

Last edited:

Back