Looking for mummies with upper primary or secondary school kids

jess1

Hi,

I am a full time working mother staying in northeast area. I have a boy age 13. Looking for mummies (FTWM or SAMH) with their children in their upper primary or in secondary school. Would like to know more mummies here who can make friends and share our kids school work and their attitude problem especially those in secondary school at their growing up stage.

Do post here or PM me to share your thoughts and views.

Looking forward to all responses....

Cheers!

hi there, Can I join I have a son who is p1 next year. hope to know more mummies as I cannot fund one with lower primary kid. Can join?

Hi, Waves,
I feel out of place. My son only K2.. I alredy stressed those with PSLE kids definitely stress more.

ok. glad to join in this group

Hi,
My son is Pri 1 and my gal is Pri 5. Super stress to have both of them esp they did not fall in love with books. Any parents face the same problem with me?

Hi

I'm sahm of 4 kids... eldest girl next yr Sec 3, #2 boy next yr P1, #3 boy next yr K1 & #4 girl is going 1yrs old this Dec hahaha

Last edited:
Hi Jess1,

May i know how old is your boy?

Mine is 7 years old now and i have been forcing him to read everyday with me. At times, he will find execuses saying he is so sleepy etc.

Hi Jess1

I am so glad PSLE is over... So far she said the papers are ok, so am keeping my fingers crossed that she can do well :)

Good thing my gals love to read so I do not have problem with that. I think cultivate kids to read from young is important. I brought them to library when they are 1. There are many interesting books in library with pop up which was their favourite then.

Now got to get the P6 to read more so that she can cope with literature next year... haha

Hi WonderNwonder,

Sorry for the late reply cos busy with work.

Mine is 13 years old. Beginning to start his teenager's nonsense....

Hi heartyhuggz,

Finally PSLE is over and both you and your girl can take a good rest. You should have confident in her. I'm sure she will not disappoint you.

Wow....good that your girls love to read. I do envy those children who likes to read.

Hi...my son is in Primary 3. We moved from East to North.
A drastic change in his school progress....not he is sitting for his end of year exam.
nice to meet all of you :)

Back