(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

huh? he say he busy but yet still in dream land !?!?! no good excuse leh

lolz no more monkey jumping on the bed.. but do they know why no more jumping lolz

aiyah then you go out buy yourself lor...be independent kekekeke
Ya lah still in dream land while i have to entertain the "monkeys" lol

My place here ulu...

dear mummies,most of us here should have done our detailed scan at 20 weeks.

whats next? anymore critical testing needs to be done?

Eg: 1st trim : we had our OSCAR/HARMONY Scan
2nd trim: we had our FA scan (Detailed Scan)

dear mummies,most of us here should have done our detailed scan at 20 weeks.

whats next? anymore critical testing needs to be done?

Eg: 1st trim : we had our OSCAR/HARMONY Scan
2nd trim: we had our FA scan (Detailed Scan)
no more ...you can enjoy the remaining pregnancy terms already

not really... need to do GD test if you have not and one more test ..
Group B streptococcus screening http://www.babycenter.com/0_group-b-streptococcus-screening_1647.bc

just need to watch out preclampsia / high BP / GD

Baby not born yet must need to pass so many tests with flying colours..hehe

ya loh.for me i worry a lot.

worry when i got no appetite,worry when i vomit,worry when i fall ill,worry when i find spotting,worry about all the tests.

i always try to think positive and tell baby to grow healthy and happy.

ye relax... listen to relaxing music
just think it as baby also like us ...got mood one ... so it is NORMAL to have no appetite ... or worry when food not to appetite

ya,he really got mood.when we came home from detailed scan,he was so active for the entire day.den today seems sleepy,let me wake him up with some music :)

u bought those package one izzt ?
Ya, those what rose apple. big big pretty looking... inside all rotten.. -_-|||

ya loh.for me i worry a lot.

worry when i got no appetite,worry when i vomit,worry when i fall ill,worry when i find spotting,worry about all the tests.

i always try to think positive and tell baby to grow healthy and happy.

I am also like that.. but I try to tell myself to be positive.. the tou5ghest period I had was the starting of my 1st tri, my 2 previous MC never see anything at 5/6 wk then bleeding start. I was literally counting hours and days when I am pregnant with my current bb. I only felt a sense of relief when I reach wk 11 and had my OSCAR. haha and my milestone even more pack, sac at wk5, hb at wk6, scan again at wk8, then become 1 mth scan. haha

no more ...you can enjoy the remaining pregnancy terms already

not really... need to do GD test if you have not and one more test ..
Group B streptococcus screening http://www.babycenter.com/0_group-b-streptococcus-screening_1647.bc

just need to watch out preclampsia / high BP / GD

I have another detail growth scan at wk 32. My NUH package start at 22 wk include my FA scan and 1 more scan at 32wk and my visit to my doc. I heard my doc will not scan me anymore and listen to heartbeat instead. if wanna scan then pay.. Abit lugi but I don't dare change doc becoz of my condition. haha

I am also like that.. but I try to tell myself to be positive.. the tou5ghest period I had was the starting of my 1st tri, my 2 previous MC never see anything at 5/6 wk then bleeding start. I was literally counting hours and days when I am pregnant with my current bb. I only felt a sense of relief when I reach wk 11 and had my OSCAR. haha and my milestone even more pack, sac at wk5, hb at wk6, scan again at wk8, then become 1 mth scan. haha

actually i am very blur one,i only discover i was pregnant in my 8th week.i forgot when was my last menses cuz my work was too stressful.

by the time i discover,i was 8 weeks le.

i am more experienced now,so next time i can share with my friends who become 1st time mother :) they wun be so gong gong and worry abt little things like me :)

dun buy those package one ...sure got rotten one i notice... i will buy those pick myself one hehe

I have another detail growth scan at wk 32. My NUH package start at 22 wk include my FA scan and 1 more scan at 32wk and my visit to my doc. I heard my doc will not scan me anymore and listen to heartbeat instead. if wanna scan then pay.. Abit lugi but I don't dare change doc becoz of my condition. haha
maybe that is why there is one at 32wks ..for private..it is scan every visit so no need to have any major detailed scan

oh mine a bit different from yours, my package signed at 14 weeks includes obical and obimin and ultrasound scan every visit.

excludes 1st trim and FA scan.

my ultrasound scan cost $150.00,so dun sign package will lugi de.

oh mine a bit different from yours, my package signed at 14 weeks includes obical and obimin and ultrasound scan every visit.

excludes 1st trim and FA scan.

my ultrasound scan cost $150.00,so dun sign package will lugi de.
my gynae say package not much diff in price lolz ..anyway i cant sign package so pay per visit lolz

Hehe, @PTB7674, of coz la factory open must fast fast.. But hor.. I need to see how I survive this one first... daily jab... I dunno whether I wanna go thru again in 2nd pregnancy haha and if my delivery is a hard time.. haha make me consider like twice....

@happymummytin, we did maybe 2-3 time during start of 2nd tri, after confirming the bb sex, my hub don't wanna do anymore. he felt that its kinda awkward since we are expecting a bb gal.. anyway I also felt a drop in sex drive recently. hahha my hub have to diy haha

my ultrasound is $123.15 with GST... haha so I shall see my bb again at 32 weeks... next time I be NUH sub patient haha

I'm sticking as NUH sub patient. Decided not to sign up any package. But, will sign up for EMMa care + upgrade to 4 bedders. After much thinking, I think, for me, more worthwhile to have private midwife than doctor.

I'm sticking as NUH sub patient. Decided not to sign up any package. But, will sign up for EMMa care + upgrade to 4 bedders. After much thinking, I think, for me, more worthwhile to have private midwife than doctor.

the gap is huge hor... but I can't downgrade coz I am private patient from the start... if I would have known... hahhaa

Hehe, @PTB7674, of coz la factory open must fast fast.. But hor.. I need to see how I survive this one first... daily jab... I dunno whether I wanna go thru again in 2nd pregnancy haha and if my delivery is a hard time.. haha make me consider like twice....

@happymummytin, we did maybe 2-3 time during start of 2nd tri, after confirming the bb sex, my hub don't wanna do anymore. he felt that its kinda awkward since we are expecting a bb gal.. anyway I also felt a drop in sex drive recently. hahha my hub have to diy haha

my MS still there at start of 2nd trimester,plus dunno why i got no interest in sex.haha..

i got same thinking like your hubby,although mine is a boy,but i tot its rather "rude",cuz i keep imaging tat he can sense daddy pee pee...

ya,i tld my husband he will have a long long wait,since after birth still got breast feeding for 6 mths at least and i could be dry...hahaaha...

aiyo...my hubby also thinking of making #2 next year.

anyway,he quite poor thing,my sex drive become quite low after i pregnant and we have not done it since we learnt that i was pregnant.
Same here..hubs is afraid he will hurt baby although we read up and know it won't. I'm not in the mood either :/ but he seems fine..

aiyo...my hubby also thinking of making #2 next year.

anyway,he quite poor thing,my sex drive become quite low after i pregnant and we have not done it since we learnt that i was pregnant.
wah...so fast thinking #2 lolz

it is normal lah... they have to be monk for 1 year :p

Same here..hubs is afraid he will hurt baby although we read up and know it won't. I'm not in the mood either :/ but he seems fine..
1st timer right ??
all 1st timers have such thought lolz ...when #2 onward ... no diff liao lolz no worry liao lolz

Errr..Im like opposite of you lehh..hahahhaha!! Sometimes nowadays, I think we are like on honeymoon. Hahahahaha!!!
as much as you enjoy but becareful must cut down when in 3rd trim hor..cos they can induce contraction but if you are near edd and want natural that is what some mummy do everyday lolz ..the baby dance lolz ... to make contraction come

1st timer right ??
all 1st timers have such thought lolz ...when #2 onward ... no diff liao lolz no worry liao lolz

as much as you enjoy but becareful must cut down when in 3rd trim hor..cos they can induce contraction but if you are near edd and want natural that is what some mummy do everyday lolz ..the baby dance lolz ... to make contraction come
Lol yah my first baby.. hehe

Back