Christian Mummy Support Group

Hi belovedgal! I just pm you to include me in whatsapp group.

Hi everyone! Glad to find this thread. May I ask when is the earliest I can send my son to BSF? He is still less than a year old. I read in an earlier post that we can bring the child when he is just one year old?

Hi all Christian mommies..

I'm also a believer in Christ and am attending NCC! I'm a mom to be in Jan 2015 and currently in 7 weeks into my pregnancy :)

I'm constantly renewing my mind to remind myself I'm the righteousness of God in Christ and I am complete in Christ but I also constantly having symptoms, thoughts that running wild about my pregnancy.

This morning, I saw brownish spotting on my liner and wild thought pouring in..

Hi there, can you add me to the fb group? My email is [email protected]

Im at my 8 weeks now and its my #1 :) so far everything is going smooth..i'm leaving my pregnancy process to God and i know he will guide and lead me through :)

Anyone here due in end Nov early Dec? I am 13 weeks 2 days. This pregnancy is my first and I have no symptoms at all... makes me so worried

Hi fellow mommies, I'm also a Christian and my husband and me are trying to conceive. Pray that God will bless us with a baby in His time

Thought i also help my church friend do a quick shout out. She sells Christian-themed baby rompers for a living, good quality and comfortable. Supports charity too. Can check out www.baby-believers.com for meaningful gifts for babies. God bless you all!

Hi everyone,

I am so happy to stumble on this thread. Can I join in as well? I am a FTWM with. 2.5 yr old son and a 2 mth old infant. Currently still on maternity leave. With the 2nd addition to the family, there are some adjustments to the family esp when my older one is very active and my 2nd one having colic. Praying for God to grant me the patience and strength to take care of the beautiful gifts from God and also to encourage my husband in his Christian faith as well.

Can I be added to the FB ? [email protected]

Thank you
Florence

Hi im happy to find out this thread. Im currently attending BBTC at bedok..I have 2kids 7 & 4. I praise God to guide my family and kids everyday.
God bless everyone mummies here. Have a nice weekend.

I am so happy that I found this group. I recently left my catholic faith and converted to christianity. I used to attend a small church group but no longer with them. I am pretty lost as to which church to go to as a new believer. I have a 21 mths old girl & I hope you mummies can walk me through this new journey. Would live to be added in the Whatsapp group @belovedgal I've also requested to join your fb group. Thank you! :)

Hi, I would like to join this group. Glad to find this thread. I am a Christian. I need a lot of support, as I am going through tough times. Hope this forum can help and be support to one another.

Hi all,
I used to attend church too as well. But after many dramatic situation and judgmental people in church I stopped going. However I do still believe in God. Currently 6 weeks pregnant with my first child :)

Really excited

Hi

I have 3 gals 2, 4 & 6 yrs old. Currently is a temp sahm. Is thr a whatsapps grp that i can join? Pls pm me for my hp number.

Thk u.

Hi,
Mummies who like to join our virtual Christian discussions can search FB group"Christian mummy support" and add yourself in.
Since not many of us has the habit of regularly check into this thread. :)

Back