www.iherb.com_10% off_Free Shipping_Clementi & Jurong Point

Still taking in orders under I-herb 501 (via Singpost), *(Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

- Another 9 lbs & US$60 to close this batch at 12% off

* Do note that in the event if the Free Shipping promo ended abruptly, you will have to pay for the shipping charges, thank you!

** Do note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-*** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

Pls be prepared for some delays due to the Free Shipping Promo..

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms and the waiting period. Thanks.

For Singpost - Pls use USD$ x 0.95 x 1.32 = S$xx
(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together with shipping charges, thanks :))

For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

- If the order totals more than $40, you will receive $10 off!

- If the order totals less than $40, you will save $5!

http://www.iherb.com?rcode=GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Still taking in orders :)

Current VIP Discount:

5% $0+,
10% $60+,
12% $120+,

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

I-herb 500 [via Singpost (Free Shipping - not quite sure till when) & 12% off]_Shipped 13 Sep

1) Julie
2) Jodi
3) Jeanni3
4) Dawn
5) oktots
6) jgrace

*Pls be prepared for some delays at Singpost side due to the free shipping promo

Still taking in orders under I-herb 501 (via Singpost), *(Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

* Do note that in the event if the Free Shipping promo ended abruptly, you will have to pay for the shipping charges, thank you!

** Do note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-*** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms and the waiting period. Thanks.

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together with shipping charges, thanks :))

Also taking in orders for I-herb 502 (Via DHL)_12% off

For DHL - Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.32 = S$

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

Re-numbering the batches numbers :)

I-herb 501 - under DHL - closed, will update after order is placed.

I-herb 502 - under Singpost - still taking in orders

I-herb 501 (via DHL & 12% off), order was placed earlier for

1) Zishan - 15 items - ok
(DHL shipping US$17)

They did not indicate the estimated shipped out date for this batch*

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.32 and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :

1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)
- Wef frm Dec 13, new collection time at Clementi Mall- Toast Box/Clementi MRT– Mon, Thur & Fri – 3.10pm Or 4.45pm– By Appointment

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)
(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions. Thank you : )

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 502 (via Singpost) starts from here, *(Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

Also taking in orders for I-herb 503 (Via DHL)_12% off

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

On behalf of

Singpost

Name/NICK: Karen/ktsk
Email: on file
Hp: -
Collection point/method: self collect @ Clementi Ave 3

Item #1
Item Desc: BabyGanics, The Germinator, Foaming Hand Sanitizer, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance Free, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml)
Url :http://www.iherb.com/BabyGanics-The...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=babyganics&rc=37&sr=null&ic=4
Quantity :2
Price in USD$: 9.48

Item #2
Item Desc: Hero Nutritional Products, Yummi Bears, DHA Omega-3, Natural Fruit Flavors, 90 Gummy Bears
URL: http://www.iherb.com/Hero-Nutrition...ero nutritional products&rc=2665&sr=null&ic=5
Quantity: 2
Price in USD$: 45.90

10 Sep 2014 ATR S$65.00
Overpayment $4.82

I-herb 499_Sorted & Ready for Collection_Free Intl Shipping_(Singpost) (Email sent to spreeists)

- Email sent from [email protected]
- cos my previous email acct (
[email protected]) - having probs receiving emails

Spreeists |
Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.317) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.32) | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\Julie| 0.12| 2.64| 3.48| Pending| 3.48
\Lynne| 1.18| 7.45| 9.81| Pending| 9.81
\Sakina| 0.42| 40.83| 53.77| 53.89| Refund (0.12)
\Marico| 2.62| 73.27| 96.50| 104.41| Refund (7.91)
\Rachel| 2.59| 21.26| 28.00| 31.86| Refund (3.86)

I-herb 500 [via Singpost (Free Shipping - not quite sure till when) & 12% off]_Shipped 13 Sep_still no updates as at 16 Sep

1) Julie
2) Jodi
3) Jeanni3
4) Dawn
5) oktots
6) jgrace

*Pls be prepared for some delays at Singpost side due to the free shipping promo

I-herb 501 (via DHL & 12% off)_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick

(DHL shipping US$17)

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks

I-herb 502 [via Singpost (Free Shipping - not quite sure till when) & 12% off], order was placed earlier for

1) Karen - 4 items - ok

2) Angelz07 - 3 items - ok
(together with mine)

*Pls be prepared for some delays at I-herb + Singpost side due to the free shipping promo

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.32 and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :

1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)
- Wef frm Dec 13, new collection time at Clementi Mall- Toast Box/Clementi MRT– Mon, Thur & Fri – 3.10pm Or 4.45pm– By Appointment

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.32 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)
(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions. Thank you : )

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 503 (via Singpost) starts from here, *(Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

Last edited:
Also taking in orders for I-herb 504 (Via DHL)_12% off

I-herb 500 [via Singpost (Free Shipping - not quite sure till when) & 12% off]_Arrival in Spore (customs)_Pending release to CJ Korea_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers*

1) Julie
2) Jodi
3) Jeanni3
4) Dawn
5) oktots
6) jgrace

shd reach my place by next tues - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier
(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you).

I-herb 501 (via DHL & 12% off)_I-herb is still processing_Status_Ready to Pick (as at 17 Sep)

(DHL shipping US$17)

I-herb 502 [via Singpost (Free Shipping - not quite sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Waiting for stock

1) Karen
2) Angelz07
(together with mine)

*Pls be prepared for some delays at I-herb + Singpost side due to the free shipping promo

Name/NICK: fiontbc
Hp: 85181598
Collection point/method: Clementi MRT Station 6.30-6.45pm weekdays
Ship via singpost

Item #1
Item Desc: Gerber, Organic, Brown Rice Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic-Brown-Rice-Cereal-8-oz-227-g/48885#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=gerber cereal&rc=22&sr=null&ic=5
Quantity : 1
Price in USD$: 5.50
Item #2
Item Desc: Gerber, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, Whole Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic-Oatmeal-Cereal-Whole-Grain-8-oz-227-g/48870
Item #3
Item Desc: Gerber, Rice & Banana Apple Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Rice-Banana-Apple-Cereal-8-oz-227-g/48506
Price in USD$: 5.25
$16.25 x 1.32 x 0.95 = SGD20.38

Is the amount correct? If it is then I will proceed payment to you. TQ!

Hi chocowaffle, payment received with thanks, however Item 1 is currently out of stock, ETA after 25 Sep (US time), any replacement pls? thanks.

17 Sep 2014 ITR I-BANK Mel S$16.24

Ship via singpost

Item #1
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic-Brown-Rice-Cereal-8-oz-227-g/48885#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=gerber cereal&rc=22&sr=null&ic=5
Item #2
Item Desc: Gerber, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, Whole Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic-Oatmeal-Cereal-Whole-Grain-8-oz-227-g/48870
Item #3
Item Desc: Gerber, Rice & Banana Apple Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Rice-Banana-Apple-Cereal-8-oz-227-g/48506
$16.25 x 1.32 x 0.95 = SGD20.38

Is the amount correct? If it is then I will proceed payment to you. TQ!

Hi fiontbc, only Item 1 is in stock, Item 2 and 3 are out of stock - not indicated when stock will be back...not sure if you want to change to other brands? thanks.

Ok, pls change to:

Email: [email protected]
Ship via singpost

Item #1
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic...0&lc=en-US&w=gerber cereal&rc=22&sr=null&ic=5
Item #2
Item Desc: Gerber, Oatmeal Cereal, Single Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Oatmeal-Cereal-Single-Grain-8-oz-227-g/48863
Price in USD$: 4.99
Item #3
Item Desc: Gerber, Whole Wheat Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Whole-Wheat-Cereal-8-oz-227-g/48866
Item #4
Item Desc: Gerber, Oatmeal & Banana Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Oatmeal-Banana-Cereal-8-oz-227-g/48869

$20.73 x 1.32 x 0.95 = SGD26

hello Alison,

pls let me know the normal postage charge for my stuff under batch 500. after you've received the parcel.
thanks

Name/NICK: Duncerblur
Collection point/method: Bedok Point 7.40am-7.55am weekdays
Ship via singpost

Item #1
Item Desc: Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

URL: http://www.iherb.com/Bragg-Organic-...-US&w=apple cider vinegar&rc=181&sr=null&ic=1
Quantity: 1
Price: USD 3.88

Item #2
Item Desc: Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, Inner Fillet, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Lily-of-the-Desert-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Inner-Fillet-16-fl-oz-473-ml/55959
Price in USD 2.93

$6.81 x 1.32 x 0.95 = SGD8.54

Please let me know if this is possible & if I calculated correctly? If yes, I will make the ATM transfer to you. Thank you! :)

Ok, pls change to:

Ship via singpost

Item #1
Item #2
Item #3
Item Desc: Gerber, Whole Wheat Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Whole-Wheat-Cereal-8-oz-227-g/48866
Item #4

$20.73 x 1.32 x 0.95 = SGD26

Hi fiontbc, Item 3 is out of stock, not indicated when stock will be back. If dropping Item 3, total will be US$15.74 x 0.95 x 1.32 = S$19.74, thanks :)

Name/NICK: Duncerblur
Collection point/method: Bedok Point 7.40am-7.55am weekdays
Ship via singpost

Item #1
Item Desc: Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

URL: http://www.iherb.com/Bragg-Organic-Apple-Cider-Vinegar-with-The-Mother-Raw-Unfiltered-16-fl-oz-473-ml/5817#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=apple cider vinegar&rc=181&sr=null&ic=1
Quantity: 1
Price: USD 3.88

Item #2
Item Desc: Lily of the Desert, Aloe Vera Gel, Inner Fillet, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Lily-of-the-Desert-Aloe-Vera-Gel-Inner-Fillet-16-fl-oz-473-ml/55959
Price in USD 2.93

$6.81 x 1.32 x 0.95 = SGD8.54

Please let me know if this is possible & if I calculated correctly? If yes, I will make the ATM transfer to you. Thank you! :)

Hi Duncerblur, your 2 items weight is 6.01lbs, and US$6.81.

I'm sorry that I wouldn't be able to take in your orders, as it is too heavy. I hope that you will understand that I'm trying to be fair to the rest of the spreeists in the same batch, as i'm trying to get at least 10%-12% for each and everyone of them (even though I've indicated to use 5% as 1st payment).

May I suggest that you try placing your own order - if you don't mind paying US$4 shipping? you can use my code GOH039 to get 1 time US$5 off for orders less than US$40, or you can try adding more items till 14 lbs and if more than US$40, discount will be US$10 off, and shipping will be free for orders above US$60...thanks..

Ok, drop item 3. And payment done, trx ref: 13259237963 $19.74.

Hi fiontbc, payment received with thanks :)

17 Sep 2014 ITR I-BANK Fiontbc S$19.74

Ship via singpost

Item #1
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic...0&lc=en-US&w=gerber cereal&rc=22&sr=null&ic=5
Item #2

Item #3

Hi there, I would like to order the following:

Name/NICK: dreamie25
Collection point/method:
Clementi MRT 630 to 645 weekdays

Item #1
Item Desc: Healthy Origins, Ubiquinol, 100 mg, 60 Softgels
Url :
http://www.iherb.com/Healthy-Origins-Ubiquinol-100-mg-60-Softgels/12560
Price in USD$:

Item #1
Item Desc: Natrol, DHEA, 25 mg, 90 Tablets
Url :
http://www.iherb.com/Natrol-DHEA-25-mg-90-Tablets/2270
Price in USD$:

Total USD 36.07 x 1.32 x 0.95 = S$45.23

Please kindly confirm if this is correct and I will transfer the amount tomorrow morning. Thanks =)

Collection point/method:

Item #1
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Healthy-Origins-Ubiquinol-100-mg-60-Softgels/12560
Price in USD$:

Item #1
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Natrol-DHEA-25-mg-90-Tablets/2270
Price in USD$:

Please kindly confirm if this is correct and I will transfer the amount tomorrow morning. Thanks =)

Hi dreamie25, yes your calculation is correct, pls proceed to transfer to confirm your orders, thanks :)

I-herb 501 (via DHL & 12% off)_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by DHL carrier

(DHL shipping US$17)

I-herb 502 [via Singpost (Free Shipping - not quite sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing

1) Karen
2) Angelz07
(together with mine)

Still taking in orders for I-herb 503 (via Singpost), *(Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

- Another 10.49 lbs & US$90 to close this batch at 12% off

Current VIP Discount:

5% $0+,
10% $60+,
12% $120+,

Collection point/method:

Item #1
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Healthy-Origins-Ubiquinol-100-mg-60-Softgels/12560
Price in USD$:

Item #1
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Natrol-DHEA-25-mg-90-Tablets/2270
Price in USD$:

Hiya I have transferred via ATM this afternoon. Please check and confirm my order thanks a lot

Hi dreamie25, payment received with thanks :)

18 Sep 2014 ATR S$45.23

Back