(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

u not going to dress baby in traditional chinese clothings ? i notice alot of parent like to do that ..but the material of such clothings i find it not suitable for singapore weather leh

issit those sell at chinatown, chop carrots ang moh shops? got baby size meh?i tot those only cme in toddlers size?

eh..this website the clothes very cute leh,not expensive also.i like animal prints.oh no,i tink after dinner,i will do another round of shopping le..

"i see,i like,i buy" --> tis is oni the beginning..wahhahaha
cute hor those cheongsam lolz but like not practical ... in term of the material
somemore baby at most 1 month old niah...wear this kind hmm ...

cute hor those cheongsam lolz but like not practical ... in term of the material
somemore baby at most 1 month old niah...wear this kind hmm ...

most baby clothes comes in white,boring..i try to buy clothes with different colors,not the usual pastel blue,pastel yellow..

What kind of fruits do u mummies eat? I've been eating mainly apples and kiwi and occasionally durian. But cut down on durian already cos scared GD. My mum says can't take watermelon cos too cooling. So tempted though now that the weather is so bad.

I eat mostly watermelon, apples, pears, grapes, pomelo, mango, dates & banana. I try to eat 2 diff clr fruits daily but sometimes just eat whatever available.

i am using Humidifying Air Purifier with high density Plasmacluster for my room... work fine for years ... recently just bought another ..not so common brand purifier that can cover living room size
can i know what is the difference with humidifying and normal without it?I have slight sinnus problem without medication now but got ezcema on the skins which becomes seriour aft pregnant

as in spiritually unclean
i see i see i tot thailand in general are known not spiritually clean ?
I went Krabi liao, so I guess already 破戒..... It's up to whether u believe or not....

PTB7674, cannot eat goose meh?
din noe hkg now got typhoon. thanks for the info :*
my edd 11jan

Typhoon season ending usually by end Sep/early Oct. You still can go in mid-end Oct or Nov. October is peak convention season in HKG though, hotels will tend to be more exp during this period.

Mummies do u all think this Philips Avent steriliser set is worth getting at $199?

Attachments

• 1411034968396.jpg
    1411034968396.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 157
i told my hubby let's go tour before baby is born and he said ok
so I suggest hkg coz we nvr been there as we dun understand Cantonese
can any of u advise which are the places of interest we must go?
for me ...ocean park .. disneyland ... repulse bay ... lantau island , citygate shopping and food everywhere ...
everytime i go ..i will go these places ... ocean park and disneyland on rotation basis

i dun like temple street / Lan Kuai Fang

btw pregnant cannot eat roasted goose hor

btw when is your EDD .. remember the cut off date and bear in mind now it is HK typhoon season hor

If you are Buddhist, you may want to go Wong Tai Sin temple too... pray for smooth delivery and healthy baby. :)

Mummies do u all think this Philips Avent steriliser set is worth getting at $199?

I've always seen this $199 offer on sale frequently at the dept stores.

I think you can wait till Mummy Market Fair in 2 weeks time. I think the offer will be better then... Taka baby fair apparently should be happening soon as well.

Last edited:
I've always seen this $199 offer on sale frequently at the dept stores.

I think you can wait till Mummy Market Fair in 2 weeks time. I think the offer will be better then... Taka baby fair apparently should be happening soon as well.[/QUOTE]

hmm...i am waiting for the fair next mth,so tat i can go wt hubby.he can pay for the big ticket item. :)

Those gg to the babyfair in early Oct..The prices of those preorder items will it be the same as the prices at the fair? Or the preorder is cheaper?

Those gg to the babyfair in early Oct..The prices of those preorder items will it be the same as the prices at the fair? Or the preorder is cheaper?
Pre order is cheaper....

The philip avent sterilizer set which you were looking at is $179 at the August baby fair... I would imagine it being around the same range at the Oct fair.

can i know what is the difference with humidifying and normal without it?I have slight sinnus problem without medication now but got ezcema on the skins which becomes seriour aft pregnant

an air purifier purifies the air, which means that any harmful pollutants and impurities such as smoke, dust, pollen, chemicals and all other harmful airborne impurities, including bacteria and mold spores, are removed from the air.
the humidifiers do not purify or clean the air; they simply increase the humidity level and are very effective at relieving the symptoms of colds and flu. Besides being very beneficial for flu or cold sufferers, they can help ease snoring as the moisture produced by the unit, moistens the sinuses and mucous membranes and in so doing reduces snoring.
So my machine simply has these 2 function together :)

I went Krabi liao, so I guess already 破戒..... It's up to whether u believe or not....

Typhoon season ending usually by end Sep/early Oct. You still can go in mid-end Oct or Nov. October is peak convention season in HKG though, hotels will tend to be more exp during this period.
IMHO early nov is the best that is when the weather is cooler

I finally surrendered at 2pm n took PM leave... sinus pain plus heartburn. Took an afternoon nap n woke up w a headache, sianz. The air quality was so horrendous when I went out to da pao dinner.

I can hear military planes hovering above my place for the past 30 mins, kinda late for them to be hovering around, wonder if it's the govt's last ditch attempt at cloud seeding for rain before F1 tomorrow.

I finally surrendered at 2pm n took PM leave... sinus pain plus heartburn. Took an afternoon nap n woke up w a headache, sianz. The air quality was so horrendous when I went out to da pao dinner.

I can hear military planes hovering above my place for the past 30 mins, kinda late for them to be hovering around, wonder if it's the govt's last ditch attempt at cloud seeding for rain before F1 tomorrow.

Huh? Our govt already said they won't cloud seeing cos not effective .
We seeding her and cloud float to jb or indo then bo hua for us Lolz
Think just usual practice

So angry with my hubby today...

I didnt sleep well these 2 nights.. cant get to sleep.

Early in the morning i woke up 7am. N woke my kids 7.30am to prepare them for sch. After both kids fully awake n drank their milk then hubby says dun wan bring them to sch today. Coz he bz todat cant fetch them after sch.

I was like "what ?!?!? Dun wan go sch say earlier lah then i can sleep longer n no need wake.them.up..." now my kids are jumping on the bed n singing "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" while my hubby still in his dream land.

And i crave for kueh chap.... he ask me go order mac delivery instead coz he lazy go out n still in dream land..... ?!?!??!?!?!??!!

eh..this website the clothes very cute leh,not expensive also.i like animal prints.oh no,i tink after dinner,i will do another round of shopping le..

"i see,i like,i buy" --> tis is oni the beginning..wahhahaha
cute hor those cheongsam lolz but like not practical ... in term
If you're looking for more traditional CNY clothes for babies, this online shop not bad. Material is suitable for sg. :)

http://www.chubbychubby.sg/collections/chinese-new-year-special

My kids also wore those @PTB7674 mentioned before. Very cute but really very warm. Most of the time ended up with heat rash.
that is why i relunctant to let my boy wear lolz but no choice school got cny celebration and harmony day celebration so much wear tradition costume

Early in the morning i woke up 7am. N woke my kids 7.30am to prepare them for sch. After both kids fully awake n drank their milk then hubby says dun wan bring them to sch today. Coz he bz todat cant fetch them after sch.

I was like "what ?!?!? Dun wan go sch say earlier lah then i can sleep longer n no need wake.them.up..." now my kids are jumping on the bed n singing "no more monkeys jumping on the bed" while my hubby still in his dream land.

And i crave for kueh chap.... he ask me go order mac delivery instead coz he lazy go out n still in dream land..... ?!?!??!?!?!??!!
Hehe can don't go sch one ah?? So early gt sell kueh chap??

huh? he say he busy but yet still in dream land !?!?! no good excuse leh

lolz no more monkey jumping on the bed.. but do they know why no more jumping lolz

aiyah then you go out buy yourself lor...be independent kekekeke

an air purifier purifies the air, which means that any harmful pollutants and impurities such as smoke, dust, pollen, chemicals and all other harmful airborne impurities, including bacteria and mold spores, are removed from the air.
the humidifiers do not purify or clean the air; they simply increase the humidity level and are very effective at relieving the symptoms of colds and flu. Besides being very beneficial for flu or cold sufferers, they can help ease snoring as the moisture produced by the unit, moistens the sinuses and mucous membranes and in so doing reduces snoring.
So my machine simply has these 2 function together :)
ok, I see that means sinnus nose also affected by the humidity of the air. May be woodlands there too dry, I suffered a lot when I stay there.

Morning mummies! Another week has passed, TGIF!

Lol, your kids so cute!! N now I have craving for kueh chap too....

Back