(2015/04) April 2015 Jubilee Babies

Im currently taking Blackmores. U can double check with your gynae. They do give fish oil. They have this particular brand specially for preggy ones.

I'm actually in Bangkok now!! Currently should be in my 9th week.. My doc said its okie to travel. In fact he encouraged me to go as many 'babymoon' as I can. Hahaha. Might be planning for another trip in dec too.. But I think I'm considered quite lucky.. No MS and appetite has been very good. Been able to sleep well too. This traveling to me is no issue. :)

Hi Sunainai,

I am travelling to Bangkok this sat too...by then i will be 12 weeks...just to check...when u are at sg customs, did u inform them that u are pregnant?cos i was thinking is it safe to go thru the custom security check?

Hi Sunainai,

I am travelling to Bangkok this sat too...by then i will be 12 weeks...just to check...when u are at sg customs, did u inform them that u are pregnant?cos i was thinking is it safe to go thru the custom security check?

I didn't leh.. It did occur to me but dunno why I just nv tell them.. Thus I still went thru the scanning process as per normal.. If you are worried then maybe you wanna tell them..

Hi gals, went for my first gynae visit last Sat and doc say I was 8 weeks 5 days preggie and my due date is probably around 12th April...now 9 weeks plus already.. Am going to travel to taiwan mid Oct and doc say its perfectly ok to do so...should be going into my 2nd trimester by then...hopefully no more morning sickness.... I haven't gained much since I discovered I was pregnant after 5 weeks..when i found out...weighed myself looks like i might have gained 1kg to 1.5kg...but now at 9 weeks....the weight remains the same.. but my tummy seems to be always bloated and so big! no longer flat like before...like canot suck in my tummy....and oh...my waist has thickened quite abit too....:p
yar me too!! cannot suck in... dunno why like something there... but the waterbag etc still so small leh... dunno why... >.< also no weight gain yet..

Hi Sunainai,

it is safe, but if still worried, you can let them know and you can do a pat-down instead

thanks doodoo123 for the infos...even though i am 2nd time mum, but i never travel during pregnancy before..quite sotong on this..

Hi All, i just join this forum. Is Anyone taking fish oil? Wat type of fish oil is safe.

Hello! I'm not taking any fish oil... Wanted to take cod liver oil but read that it's unsafe during pregnancy, so am not taking any. There are omega 3-6-9 oils from plant derivatives that are safe... Hope this helps!

Anyone bought obimin (multi-vit)? If yes, from where and how much? My gynae prescribed me but I find he charge me quite exp on it, so looking for a cheaper source. For fish oil, my understanding is to take from 2nd trimster onwards. There is a brand which I took for my #1, think is PBgain (something like that) which I got from gynae but subsequent I bought from outside.

Anyone bought obimin (multi-vit)? If yes, from where and how much? My gynae prescribed me but I find he charge me quite exp on it, so looking for a cheaper source. For fish oil, my understanding is to take from 2nd trimster onwards. There is a brand which I took for my #1, think is PBgain (something like that) which I got from gynae but subsequent I bought from outside.

Obimin can get from guardian/unity I believe. I think cheapest would b from Kkh pharmacy.

hello all! i'm a 2nd time mum expecting baby 3rd Apr. happy to join the forum and get in touch with all of you :)

Hi all .. Im new here.. Happy to join this forum.. ;)
still have not decide on my gynae.
anyone skipping oscar scan?

Last edited:
luvparis, bibi79: welcome... and congrats... I am also having MS issue too.... some days okay some days bad...

Thanks Jastan... hopefully condition will improve soon...
I heard ard 14 weeks shd be better?
My biggest problem now is diet.. I used to drink lots of coffee and bubble tea.. now cant drink at all.. :(

oh ya.. can add mi in FB too? [email protected]
Thanks!

MS lasted until 16-17 weeks for my #1. I tot this time will be better but still the same. Drinking water make me wanna puke too.
:(

MS lasted until 16-17 weeks for my #1. I tot this time will be better but still the same. Drinking water make me wanna puke too.
:(

Luvparis, 16-17 weeks of MS.... oh mine..

oh ya..can we still go for massage now? I understand prenatal massage is for after 2nd trimester?
this is my #1.. still very lost on what to do n not to do...

I went for prenatal massage during the mid of 2nd and early 3rd trimester. Becos tummy getting bigger and back was aching. It was so great.
U may want to go to baby fair, a lot of stores offer first time trial at a cheaper price.

Hi luvparis. Can i check with u, cos im with KK too. U mentioned u are with a doc. So is it considered private? How are the charges like each visit? Are the meds subsidized or everything not subsidized? So u didnt sign the letter stating u will c any doc on duty.

Anyone having back ache already? I've been having it for a few weeks, any ideas what I can do about it?

Also, how do we join the FB group?

Thanks!

Hi luvparis. Can i check with u, cos im with KK too. U mentioned u are with a doc. So is it considered private? How are the charges like each visit? Are the meds subsidized or everything not subsidized? So u didnt sign the letter stating u will c any doc on duty.

Hi Ariana,

Yes it's is consider as private becos I choose my gynae. She is my same gynae for my #1. Dr June Tan is senior doc, consultation fee is slightly more exp. First visit $105, subsequent visit will be around $80. If u choose to see any doc on duty, the fee will be much cheaper.
U will get prenatal subsidize from medi save after u gave birth. I think u can find more info and pricing from their website. :)

Hi April-licious and SusanChw, welcome! SusanChw I also 11 weeks..when is your EDD? Also, anyone else here with pregnancy insomnia or have experienced it before, and when does it go away?? I haven't been able to sleep. This is my #1.

Hi! My sleep has been fine so far. Without fail, my husband will massage me b4 i sleep. Especially the shoulders, the shoulder blades @ the bck. And along the spine. Plus if im not sleepy, i wun force myself to sleep. Either i will play hp... watch movies... or read. Even if need to off lights n lie, i would just open my eyes, think of stuff, n then naturally, u will sleep. Tried chamomile? It works too.

Yirong ya the insomnia isn't going away! I can deal with the ms if I get enough rest but without it, all the ms symptoms come back v badly.
Ariana sounds great! My hubs isn't around most of the time as he travels v often, so I can't have a massage every night. I just wait till I'm sleepy then try to relax n rest. Still, my sleep is full of dreams so never really get a good rest :(

hi ladies, am new here. how can i join the fb group?

a qs to ask, what is e frequency of scan for us? after 8wks next will be 14wks huh? not 12wks? just worry the scan gap so long.

@SYnLC: since your hubby is away, y dont u invest in those back roller massage equipment? Or the long vibrate thing where u can reach your back?
@happyblossom: everyone here has different experiences with the scanning frequency. But usually, visits will be 4weeks apart. So its a monthly thingy.

Back