(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I'm still squeezing into most of my normal dresses too, just that they r getting shorter n shorter, hehe.

The haze is bad today! Woke up with not only a runny nose but also itchy eyes today. :(
me too. Sinnus trigerred ..vy troublesome to wear mask

wah for me max is 10kg for this pregnancy :eek:
same as me, around there only.

Ya twins.. but all my frens say 10kg for 20weeks like too much.. but my appetite drop alot in 2nd trimester, weight still increase weekly.. worries me.. though gynae nv say anything about my weight..
twin is ok ba, double everything lei, amniotic fluid also heavy lei. if gynae nvr say anything don't worry too much

My colleague week 20 gained 10kg le. Singleton somemore. Aiya I also quite cham. First trimester nv lose weight. Up to now gained 8kg liao. Must control.
My colleague gain 25kg at 8mth pregnancy haha

What kind of fruits do u mummies eat? I've been eating mainly apples and kiwi and occasionally durian. But cut down on durian already cos scared GD. My mum says can't take watermelon cos too cooling. So tempted though now that the weather is so bad.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SHARP-PURIFIER-SHARP-PLASMACLUSTER-AIR/418029800?sellerview=on#none

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CLEAN-AIR...RGE-AIR-PURIFIER/416363979?sellerview=on#none

i am looking at these 2... wonder to buy or totally dun buy at all... my hubby says its a waste of $$.... but i am kiasu.... LOL

I have a sharp purifier at home, the most basic model. I find that it works, when we eat in our room and turn the machine on, the food smell generally disappear in 30mins.

What kind of fruits do u mummies eat? I've been eating mainly apples and kiwi and occasionally durian. But cut down on durian already cos scared GD. My mum says can't take watermelon cos too cooling. So tempted though now that the weather is so bad.

I am very very tempted to eat watermelon!!!!! always kenna stop by my Hubby. Gynae says in moderation can... even pineapple also can.. but in moderation... but Hubby says NO!!!

so i eating kiwi now... more vit C to boost the absorption of other vits and help me poo :)

orange also cannot eat much ...

so mailnly apples and kiwi..

I have a sharp purifier at home, the most basic model. I find that it works, when we eat in our room and turn the machine on, the food smell generally disappear in 30mins.

is it this model??? http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SHARP-PURIFIER-SHARP-PLASMACLUSTER-AIR/418029800?sellerview=on#none seems the most basic one the seller selling...

but http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CLEAN-AIR...RGE-AIR-PURIFIER/416363979?sellerview=on#none this has UV & ioner...

Sharp is a more popular brand while the other one nv heard the brand before and its made in china

Sharp only cover18msq while the other one cover 30msq

kind of torn between the 2...

I am very very tempted to eat watermelon!!!!! always kenna stop by my Hubby. Gynae says in moderation can... even pineapple also can.. but in moderation... but Hubby says NO!!!

so i eating kiwi now... more vit C to boost the absorption of other vits and help me poo :)

how about eating pineapple and watermelon when u are having lunch at the office? then ur hb wont be arnd mah.

i still eat from time to time at my hb's grandma's palce. No one says anything. :D

Yest i just ate 1 slice of watermelon, weather too hot, quite shiok =x Besides apple and kiwi, I eat plums, peaches and grapes too.. So far go toilet very smooth.. LOL!:D

I eat kiwi, grapes and honeydrew / rockmelon

is it this model??? http://list.qoo10.sg/item/SHARP-PURIFIER-SHARP-PLASMACLUSTER-AIR/418029800?sellerview=on#none seems the most basic one the seller selling...

but http://list.qoo10.sg/item/CLEAN-AIR...RGE-AIR-PURIFIER/416363979?sellerview=on#none this has UV & ioner...

Sharp is a more popular brand while the other one nv heard the brand before and its made in china

Sharp only cover18msq while the other one cover 30msq

kind of torn between the 2...

ya same model for the sharp one

For me, mostly kiwi apples and grapes. This 2 weeks i ate more pomelo because it's in season....

I was told to avoid watermelon, starfruit, papaya, pineapple and to eat citrus fruits only in moderation.

i love apples and oranges during 1st trim,now i m into honeydew,rock melon n li2 (dunno wats tat in english) the more juicy fruit.but doesnt help wt the constipation.

i take orange ... rock melon.. guava ..and ocassionally papaya

i am using Humidifying Air Purifier with high density Plasmacluster for my room... work fine for years ... recently just bought another ..not so common brand purifier that can cover living room size

i love pomelo too! i love citrus fruit juice. :p now my fav juice is passion fruit + orange

Oh yes, I love eating passion fruit straight from the shell! :) But must get the sweet ones, otherwise, the sour ones are really sour!

Korean grapes in season now! Will go and buy. NTUC has offer for this week.

Now that I am shopping for bb and taking care of my own groceries. I will scan the newspapers every time for advertisements. Thursday for NTUC and Sheng Siong, Friday for CS....

So auntie hor....

Oh yes, I love eating passion fruit straight from the shell! :) But must get the sweet ones, otherwise, the sour ones are really sour!

Korean grapes in season now! Will go and buy. NTUC has offer for this week.

Now that I am shopping for bb and taking care of my own groceries. I will scan the newspapers every time for advertisements. Thursday for NTUC and Sheng Siong, Friday for CS....

So auntie hor....

yes ...very auntie indeed lolz ...btw how to choose sweet passion fruit... whenver i get them it is always sour

btw philip is having sales at loyang over the weekend ..up to 60% off

btw had the samurai tamago meal for lunch... and i realised one thing ...

either they are getting from bad to worst or princess hate fast food liao lolz

yes ...very auntie indeed lolz ...btw how to choose sweet passion fruit... whenver i get them it is always sour

btw philip is having sales at loyang over the weekend ..up to 60% off
Actually I dunno... I feel it's heng suay. :p

This philips sale is only lighting and entertainment system leh. I waiting the the Philips sale at Toa Payoh for home appliances and Philip Avent.

i told my hubby let's go tour before baby is born and he said ok
so I suggest hkg coz we nvr been there as we dun understand Cantonese
can any of u advise which are the places of interest we must go?

i told my hubby let's go tour before baby is born and he said ok
so I suggest hkg coz we nvr been there as we dun understand Cantonese
can any of u advise which are the places of interest we must go?

for me ...ocean park .. disneyland ... repulse bay ... lantau island , citygate shopping and food everywhere ...
everytime i go ..i will go these places ... ocean park and disneyland on rotation basis

i dun like temple street / Lan Kuai Fang

btw pregnant cannot eat roasted goose hor

btw when is your EDD .. remember the cut off date and bear in mind now it is HK typhoon season hor

i wanna go bkk, my bil say its "dirty" not suitable for preggy. really ma...
dirty in what sense ?

i want to go autumn places and my hubby kept sayin you cannot walk one lah...with such a big ball infront...where got energy to walk around sight seeing ..
he rather i find some nuahing place like staycation or bintan ...i am ok too cos can go prenatal massage but problem now is the hazy... i scared booked liao...reach there stuck in resort room then really waste money

dirty in what sense ?

i want to go autumn places and my hubby kept sayin you cannot walk one lah...with such a big ball infront...where got energy to walk around sight seeing ..
he rather i find some nuahing place like staycation or bintan ...i am ok too cos can go prenatal massage but problem now is the hazy... i scared booked liao...reach there stuck in resort room then really waste money
as in spiritually unclean

for me ...ocean park .. disneyland ... repulse bay ... lantau island , citygate shopping and food everywhere ...
everytime i go ..i will go these places ... ocean park and disneyland on rotation basis

btw when is your EDD .. remember the cut off date and bear in mind now it is HK typhoon season hor

why roast goose cannot? roast duck can? i had roast duck at asian kitchen yest leh...

PTB7674, cannot eat goose meh?
din noe hkg now got typhoon. thanks for the info :*
my edd 11jan

why roast goose cannot? roast duck can? i had roast duck at asian kitchen yest leh...
roast duck ok ..but not goose. ...

i also told my mom maybe go hk and she immediately shot me ..u cant eat geese u go hk for wat ...
i did google search . For superstitious reasons, pregnant women toavoid eating geese and shrimp, because they are thought to give the baby skin diseases... how true no idea lolz

PTB7674, cannot eat goose meh?
din noe hkg now got typhoon. thanks for the info :*
my edd 11jan

then you cut off date same as me wat lolz 16 Nov aka 32wks cannot fly ...

http://www.frommers.com/destinations/hong-kong/701479#sthash.9ovyiywB.dpbs

Understanding the Deluge: Tropical Storm Warnings -- It's not likely you'll experience a tropical storm during your stay in Hong Kong, but if you do, consider it part of your Asian experience. Called typhoons (after the Cantonese dai fung, which translates as "big wind") and cyclones in this part of the world and called hurricanes in the West, these severe tropical storms can vent their fury from May to November but are especially prevalent in September. There's no need to worry that a storm may sneak up on you unaware -- storms are tracked and monitored and are rated according to their strength. Their approach dominates local news, but even if you don't read the newspapers or listen to the evening news, you'll see other telltale signs of a coming typhoon -- Mass Transit Railway (MTR) stations, hotel lobbies, and businesses post notices, and shopkeepers cover their windows with storm shutters.

Whenever a severe tropical rainstorm or typhoon is approaching Hong Kong, an alert is broadcast continuously on TV and the radio to keep you informed of the storm's movements. To keep people better informed of the severity of a storm, a system of numbers has been developed that begins at Typhoon Signal No. 1, continues to Typhoon Signal No. 3, and then jumps to Typhoon Signal No. 8 and up. (The numbers in between were dropped when the long range proved too confusing.)

Typhoon Signal No. 1 goes up when a tropical storm that could escalate into a typhoon has moved within an 800km (497-mile) radius of Hong Kong. Although public transportation and organized tours and outdoor activities continue as scheduled, this signal indicates that the public should be on alert. Most locals, however, are rather indifferent to a No. 1, especially since this condition can last for several days, with little physical indication of an approaching storm.

Typhoon Signal No. 3 is given when the winds have escalated, accompanied, perhaps, by heavy rains. By this time, organized guided tours and harbor cruises have generally been suspended. Visitors should check with authorities before venturing on day trips to the outlying islands or Macau. Some businesses may close, as employees head for home while public transportation is still running.

Typhoon Signal No. 8 indicates that the gale has reached Hong Kong. Banks, offices, museums, and most shops and restaurants close, and road, ferry, rail, and air transport is suspended. Never take a Signal No. 8 lightly, but rather, remain in your hotel and celebrate with a typhoon party, which is pretty much what everyone else does. There's nothing like a tropical storm to set the adrenaline running. The last time a No. 10 typhoon reached Hong Kong (with hurricane force wind reaching sustained speeds of upwards from 118 km/73 miles per hour) was in 1999.

HK just had a Signal no 8 on monday night ..but was downgrade to no 3 on tues late morning

ImageUploadedByForum1411030461.189204.jpg
went shopping at orchard,bought a few baby stuffs,including this "ang gong gong" CNY romper for baby. :p

Back