(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

Yeah better to bring your own clothes to wear during hospital stay. Bring those easy to wear and BF baby. :)

Anyone gg to do a playlist? I want to do but i don't know what songs to use during labour. Hahahaha.

Mommies, any idea when to start drinking coconut water?

Do we need to bring anything for baby when we discharged from hospital? i am with TMC, they say no need to bring leh..

Mommies, any idea when to start drinking coconut water?

Do we need to bring anything for baby when we discharged from hospital? i am with TMC, they say no need to bring leh..

Can start when you're 35 weeks onwards. If you wanna play safe, just double check with gynae :)

Bring anything when discharge? What you mean? Your own change of clothes and for baby also lor.

If you wanna apply for your baby bonus and BC can do at hospital just that the fee is more ex.
If you ok with going down to immigration then it's cheaper.

Yeah better to bring your own clothes to wear during hospital stay. Bring those easy to wear and BF baby. :)

Anyone gg to do a playlist? I want to do but i don't know what songs to use during labour. Hahahaha.

Some serenity song from the piano or saxophone list? Just a suggestion :p

@beac
Can start when you're 35 weeks onwards. If you wanna play safe, just double check with gynae :)

Bring anything when discharge? What you mean? Your own change of clothes and for baby also lor.

If you wanna apply for your baby bonus and BC can do at hospital just that the fee is more ex.
If you ok with going down to immigration then it's cheaper.

where else to apply baby bonus instead of at hospital? is the fees a great diff?

@verine22 did u pay $850 at the clinic too? Nurse give me the form to fill which i will return to her 2 wks later and she did not mention abt $850.
@purple_luv What is the form she ask you to fill up? I have fill up a form for the reservation of the hospital bed.. and they have yet to ask me for deposit.. tmr i am having my appt, i see if they will ask me for deposit anot....

Oh yes, wanted to ask.. are we allowed to keep our nail polish when giving birth or the hospi will ask u to remove?
I am doing my nails now! Haha. Will keep it on. But I m not putting polish on nails cos handling bb washing n coolonh

@agaga @beac What is the belly wrap? I dont understand the part "helps as to tuck and bind the top and bottom" and also "won't rub into their navel"... can explain more???

@agaga @beac What is the belly wrap? I dont understand the part "helps as to tuck and bind the top and bottom" and also "won't rub into their navel"... can explain more???

Its smth like a long piece of cloth that wraps the around the belly protecting the baby's navel. so you wear it first, then wear the pants over so the rubber part of the pants wont "shake" or like poke the baby's navel.

smth like this (see the baby binder pic):
http://www.tollyjoy.com.sg/Products/Products.aspx

Yup I got one tummy binder at kiddy palace.. Thanks for the advice, ladies!

Re- hospital stay - I have friends staying only one night at kkh for normal birth. But for tmc it is 3 days 2 night. Really hope I can deliver over the weekend.. So weekday night routine will not be so disrupted.

@leoclub @beac yeay thank god for u girls and the rest. At least now I know that I actually dont have to be so 'sexy' in that hospital gown. Lol.

Anyways I have yet to pack my hospital bag. Those due end of Oct packed urs alr?

@leoclub @beac yeay thank god for u girls and the rest. At least now I know that I actually dont have to be so 'sexy' in that hospital gown. Lol.

Anyways I have yet to pack my hospital bag. Those due end of Oct packed urs alr?

Haha I haven't pack!! I plan to slowly pack this weekend. Need to prepare all the documents also for the baby bonus. I wanna make playlist also hvnt make... Got to give my birth plan to gynae... And brief my hubby what I want and don't want. LOL

@verine22 , it's a cloth with velcro tape to secure the tummy.

I like to dress my new born with 2pc. Top and bottom. Usually new born size is still too big for new born infant. So top will easily come out of the pants and baby look messy. I like baby to look neat and also wind won't get to blow on tummy.

Sorry if u still don't understand my explanation. Attached my baby pic for u to see. My #2 at 5 days old with tummy binder.

Attachments

• 2014-09-18-15-47-54.png
    2014-09-18-15-47-54.png
    428.3 KB · Views: 231
I prefer Dbs and Uob to the previous 2 banks. So I'll probably wait till next year then open the account.

i havent pack yet but i did up a list of what to pack alr. maybe i'll get it done this weekend, just in case.

I would prefer to go without any song.. Stay calm & try to relax myself if possible. Hehe!

@agaga

Countdown for 3 days lo.. Excited huh?!

Super excited and looking forward! But these 2 days super super tired, lower back and both legs super painful. Make me super no strength.

Mummies, pls get ALL your barang barang ready by now if you had not buy!

Totally no strength to walk already...lol

As in you not gg to apply until next year ah? Can meh?

Can! My #2 born in 2012 I had not do up for her also. Hehe.. lazy mom and dad!!
Actually wanted to do with this #3 together in the hospital. Now I read about this 2 new managing banks, we decided to wait till next year.

Latest by 12 years old must open this account.

Super excited and looking forward! But these 2 days super super tired, lower back and both legs super painful. Make me super no strength.

Mummies, pls get ALL your barang barang ready by now if you had not buy!

Totally no strength to walk already...lol

I'm also feel excited even though I don't know when my LO would like to due.. But probably this sun too if no further dilation on this sat check up. My gynae advised me to induce on sun or next week mon or tue. So I think I only left less than a week for me to relax. I do feel tired too but sometimes I don't really experience much pain on back or pelvis area.

Baby bonus can do only at Baby Bonus One-Stop Centres - birth registration counter at hospitals or Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)

http://www.babybonus.gov.sg/bbss/html/FormBB.pdf

Hospital are gleneagles, KK, Mt Alv, Mt E, NUH, parkway east, raffles, SGH AND TMC
Hospitals will charge you more I think $20-30 range (but it's more convenient lah I think?)

ICA is $18 fee.
Hosp is ard $48. I be doing at hospital cause easier. And faster.

@angel_loi , try to relax these few days ba.. go eat all your craving before confinement starts. That's what I'm doing now.. lol

@Rhonna , angel 加油!! You mummies are the next to pop!

All mummies getting excited. I'm Waiting for my turn to pop. I make sure i'm clean everyday lol, just in case LO wants to be out early. Have been resting since last Mon.kinda of bored. Specially with such warm Weather.
Jiayou all mummies!!!!!!!

@BunnyHorse , drink more water and rest adequately before bb arrives.. weather is so humid and haze is back! Went out for awhile only also can't tahan already! Let's all jiayou ba!!

Oh ya, I'm going to prepare a book for my new born to record all her drinking , sleeping and poo-poo timetable.

Haha..I guess i shouldn't be too kancheong also. Planning to slowly pack this weekend too. Showed hubby my checklist and he laughed. He asked if Im planning to go on a camping instead. Hahaha.
Hospital Bag Checklist jpg.JPG

@verine22 , in case I forget when's my last feed, how many ml/s or intervals. Cos can be forgetful during this period especially baby so new to me. Writing down also is easy for another care-giver to take over. I usually stop recording after confinement cos already get used to baby's pattern.

hi all mummies. just gave birth to my baby boy at 37 weeks. very unexpected. in the middle of night my water bag leak with fresh blood. when to ma reached ard 1.30am and deliver at 9.12am. normal delivery with epidural.

Congrats Tiong.. Never expect you will be the 2nd to pop. I'm still thinking Rhonna will be the 2nd since she will be admit on tmr.

What's your baby weight? Any epidural? Natural?

hi all mummies. just gave birth to my baby boy at 37 weeks. very unexpected. in the middle of night my water bag leak with fresh blood. when to ma reached ard 1.30am and deliver at 9.12am. normal delivery with epidural.
Congrats!! Have good rest. ;))

Hey mummies..

I'm getting more excited.. Now we are waiting for 3rd mummy to pop. Is that u, Rhonna? Haha! Next is agaga? Hope all mummies keep on update here & let's share our experience ya! :)

Congrats! Rest well!

Back