Like these ?? I have these all over my neck n now starting to "grow" on my hands.. looks like age spots but its due to hormones n it hasnt go away. Only multiplying

I have these spots on my upper body like breast n underarms too

This pic is my hand light brown colour

My breast n underarms are darker n even more spots

Started during puberty
Worsen during each pregnancy

Anyone has any idea what is this or have any doc to recommend for me ??

Actually i went to national skin centre in my teenage years they say dun know what is it n since it started after puberty most likely its hormonea recommended me laser but says it will come back in future. That time young no $$ so i nv went back for reviews ...

Now pregnant n see it multiplying ... abit unsightly. .. so kind of trouble me also...

My kids would always says "eeeee"

I have these spots on my upper body like breast n underarms too

This pic is my hand light brown colour

My breast n underarms are darker n even more spots

Started during puberty
Worsen during each pregnancy

Anyone has any idea what is this or have any doc to recommend for me ??

Actually i went to national skin centre in my teenage years they say dun know what is it n since it started after puberty most likely its hormonea recommended me laser but says it will come back in future. That time young no $$ so i nv went back for reviews ...

Now pregnant n see it multiplying ... abit unsightly. .. so kind of trouble me also...

My kids would always says "eeeee"

seriously,they look like light freckles to me,not that bad which you have to go for laser bah...

Hai mummies what do u all do when having headaches? Really don't wanna take panadol but head is exploding..:(

i realised that indigestion also cause headache.after throwing up the headache will be gone.

ok,if dun want to take panadol,try drinking 100 plus or lots of water.a short nap will help also.

i realised that indigestion also cause headache.after throwing up the headache will be gone.

ok,if dun want to take panadol,try drinking 100 plus or lots of water.a short nap will help also.
I just took a nap..and downed lots of water but it's still pounding..thought it's high BP related but I just took my BP and it's normal.. dunno how long more I can ren before I cave in and take panadol..

i had these terrible headaches and migraine during 1st trimester.i also ren,try not to eat panadol,just switch on the air con and lie on the bed.

i had my 20 weeks scan today and gynae mentioned that panadol is safe for pregnant mummy de.just dun over dose.

i think its our pregnancy hormones that is causing all this headaches

i had these terrible headaches and migraine during 1st trimester.i also ren,try not to eat panadol,just switch on the air con and lie on the bed.

i had my 20 weeks scan today and gynae mentioned that panadol is safe for pregnant mummy de.just dun over dose.

yeah i have headache like almost every week. :(

take 100 plus or apply medicated oil on forehead for me ..but i will try to ren ...just take 100 plus

Thanks gals..will get my hubby to buy 100 plus later. This headache has been bugging me since Monday..its just always there.

u dun sleep well at night izzt ? sometime it is because of the restless sleep that cause the headache

i have headache everyday (very bad headache that will not go away) during mid till end of 1st trimester and the super hot weather just make it worse.

it will go away in a while hopefully when the night is cooler and after you had your meal :)

I've been have splitting headaches n dizziness too past few days.. I try to drink more water n it helps a bit.. sometimes I just feel like lying down n taking a nap at work but cannot :(

Hai mummies what do u all do when having headaches? Really don't wanna take panadol but head is exploding..:(

Headaches due to the hot weather these days

U can put a fever patch on ur head or put a cold mask on ur face. It helps n results are quite instant :)

After that drink lots of room temperature or cooler water.

N shower with lukewarm or cold water.

still pee as per normal or have the urge to pee only
if have urge better go check is it uti ... as a precaution only
I cant pee in the morning n afternoon although i drink alot of water

But at night when its cooler i keep pee every hr... sometimes at night can wake up many times to pee

Oh dear..can't imagine this kind of headache so frequently next time.. I caved in and popped one panadol. Gonna crash in bed now..
Not scaring you .. When my boy was born all the night feed lack of sleep Etx I dun get just headache I get sick easily too ... Fever a few time cos I belong to those group not Enuff sleep will get sick one

Just read this for leg cramp problem

• 1410964978100.jpg
    1410964978100.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 184
wah ...now you champion lolz ...yesterday record was 500g now 828g lolz

let's wait for @lovexuan lolz

i also scare ... my princess is heavier than gor gor at 20wks ...

lolz ...yah that is wat we did too..pay off HDB in shortest time .. then see what we can do with cpf lolz but then hor..cpf interest rate not high to compensate every year inflation rate leh :p life insurance .. unless it is in million else do you think it is enuff :p

Why wait for me? Lol!! :p

I just went for my gynae's appointment yesterday too. 24 weeks 4 days. My baby's estimated weight right now is 828g too. Funny thing is baby's weight doubled(only 387g at 20 weeks) but I gained 1kg only.

But my gynae was not worried. He sort of expected it because my #1 and #2 were quite big too. Maybe genetic. I don't binge a lot on sweet stuff actually. I usually eat the same homecooked breakfast, lunch and dinner with my kids. Occasionally i tabao from coffeeshop when i have cravings. Once a week i drink bubble tea. Not on any supplements at all but i take fresh milk once a day. Lol :)

Now let's see yours @PTB7674 !! :D :D

98.5 KB · Views: 197
Mummies any of u experienced skin changes on ur face? Lately I've lots of red patches on my face. Not pimples just redness esp near my nose area. Many people have commented I look different lately..think must be the skin changes causing me to look "different".

Yes!! Suddenly I have freckles/blemishes on my cheeks. Feels to weird to see that my face is no longer the same as before. My complexion was better during previous pregnancies.

I just went for my gynae's appointment yesterday too. 24 weeks 4 days. My baby's estimated weight right now is 828g too. Funny thing is baby's weight doubled(only 387g at 20 weeks) but I gained 1kg only.

But my gynae was not worried. He sort of expected it because my #1 and #2 were quite big too. Maybe genetic. I don't binge a lot on sweet stuff actually. I usually eat the same homecooked breakfast, lunch and dinner with my kids. Occasionally i tabao from coffeeshop when i have cravings. Once a week i drink bubble tea. Not on any supplements at all but i take fresh milk once a day. Lol :)

Wow hehe so many of you will probably be having big babies! :)

dun scare me leh.. i am supposed to be on 2Kg diet this month leh ...

Hi ladies + 1 guy!

Hahahaha..did my detailed scan yesterday. It is a baby boy! Hahahaha!

Weight: 490g as at week 22 (70 percentile)
head diameter: 5cm
head circumference: 19cm
3 cords normal
amniotic fluid: normal amt
uterus level: normal, high
mummy's weight: normal gain

Phew! That is a huge relief. :)

No traffic AT ALL on Nicoll Highway today! ;) As we were turning out of our place, we will still debating between Nicoll Highway, MCE n ECP. In the end decided on our usual route cos we hate the exit at Central Boulevard. Then, along the way, no cars, we panicked n thought they closed the roads, but the lanes were just diverted, not closed, n we made it to work in 1/2 the usual time! Was telling my hubby it felt like a Sun morning. That was a pleasant surprise.

Have a good day mummies!

No traffic AT ALL on Nicoll Highway today! ;) As we were turning out of our place, we will still debating between Nicoll Highway, MCE n ECP. In the end decided on our usual route cos we hate the exit at Central Boulevard. Then, along the way, no cars, we panicked n thought they closed the roads, but the lanes were just diverted, not closed, n we made it to work in 1/2 the usual time! Was telling my hubby it felt like a Sun morning. That was a pleasant surprise.

Have a good day mummies!
because everyone had bad experience yesterday so today all take train lolz