Recommend Good Facial Profession

My beautician shop is at fu lu shou complex. She is good and very patient. Need to make appt to do facial.

I am having my facial at a home based salon in Jurong. It is very good and professional. I am having Oxygen facial and Radio Frequency facial as a combo. First, Oxygen facial clear all dirts and germs in the pores and spray with ampoule. After oxygen treatment, I feel my skin is very fresh, soft, bright and hydrated. Then the next is radio frequency facial, the facial helps to tighten skin on face, eyes, and neck areas. After the whole facial, my face is clean, bright, hydrated, tight. I can feel that like go back to 20 years old condition. Thanks to the technologies! You can check more details by visiting the website www.jstudios.com.sg

Facial @ Orc Parade Hotel - Dermafeel..Hazel co-owns the place with her manicurist friend..ea session is abt 1.75 hrs $108..she's very warm and friendly and does not push her products..a little off my budget but I enjoy every session with her..

Just want to share a very bad experience at triple three beauty at Buangkok.

I went to do eye brow shaping. But ended up with a hard selling package of $580 for removal of spots.

1) sales person Yukie was very pushy and hard selling. Told me to try 1 spot removal which will disappear like magic after she wipe. 1 spot of $20. I was willing to try that 1 spot.
2) cunning lady would smear your entire face about 10 places with the numb cream. But I only wanted to try a spot.
3) she say it's ok let Her apply more cream so that in case I change my mind.
4) asked her any redness she said no! Very confidently. No mention of ANY side effect
5) she starts to zap your face and it's using burning of your skin. Fucking leaves a scap on ur face. AFTER she zaps she tells u will take about 5 days to heal.
6) 1 Mth later I see the same spots on the face. Went back to ask. She say it's the melanin in the inner of my face that has surfaced out. The spot is indeed gone.
7) she totally neglected in telling me BEFORE, that my inner Colour may have surface even after doing this. Totally negliected saying there would be damage on face for 5 days. Until after I paid. Very very cunning Chinese.
8) she started to get Very angry when I say it didn't work. She repeated point 6. Which I was not told.
9) raised her voice at me when I had been nothing but calm.
10) manager and her started giving condescending examples
11) manager explain there are 2 types of treatment. Asks if I would like the 2nd type intense pulse light. Again, no mention of costs until I booked appt
12) If I have to pay a new package for the light treatment, isn't my previous $580 package worthless? Manager gave me the chance to convert my remaining package to pulse light
13) go back to treatment after making appt, manager not there. Nothing recorded.
14) sales person Yukie was very upset I got to try the light treatment and not topped up. Insisted I cannot use and convert my package. She ran to try to grab my receipt saying it's worthless now cause I already tried once light treatment.
15) very rude and most disturbing attitude.

16) I just shifted house and finished my old package. I do not need to sign a new one with this place. Worse experience

17) throughout the time I was there 75% was spent trying to sell me stuff. face change when u don't buy.

18) pls go there if you wish to get spot removal done but can clearly see the spots remaining there after done. It's ur fault for not maintaining well. Ie: their facial package. U need magic eyes to see that it's gone.

19) pls also study about dermatology as they may question on ur inability to understand why they say a blemish is gone but from ur eyes(and ur frens' eyes) it's still there.

20) the light treatment they kindly told me need about 12 times to see the effect. Thanks
21) I can get the light treatment anywhere. There are hundreds of facial around singapore and none as rude as this.
22) triple three beauty has another branch in fu lu shou Bugis.

23) may be 1 bad Apple of salesperson. I hope she uses her commission to attend anger management class
24) take it as a $580 lesson. Don't just walk in to places u are not familiar with.

Writes price guarantee in invoice but apparently not so. Writes 3 times treatment but not so again. Writes free facial but no thanks.

Back