(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

momo, drink more water , rest well and leave everything in the hands of God. Gambatte ne!

Sigh am feeling so sleepy. And kinda sian cos of the F1 road diversions. I wish they stop it after 2017.

Good afternoon mummies!

Haiz, every year, come this time of the year, I get headache over the road diversions too, cos I take Nicoll Highway everyday. This morning the roads divert until everybody damn confused... maybe tomorrow I have to take MCE. Frankly speaking, I really don't think this F1 is worth all the cost n trouble. Don't think majority of Singaporeans give a hoot abt this event, it's expensive n loud n inconvenient. So what if they have the beautiful cars, not like we can afford them, so what if they have all the beautiful people coming here to party, not like we can get access to all the parties anyway. Every year my bank invites some top clients to the event, my customer last year feedback to me that this year, rather than F1 tickets, he prefers dining vouchers, cos it was too loud n noisy n after a while his whole family was super bored. Concert quality also not say fantastic. Haha.

Yes the $$ has to come from somewhere....

On another note, because my parents/PIL are covered under this pioneer package, I'm really glad that the govt is doing this for them... cuz many may not have that much savings... my FIL recently went for an MRI at TTSH and he paid only $71!!! Go see GP also pay less than $5....

When our time comes, dunno if we will have this kind of benefit or not...

That's why most ppl take leave during F1 period??? Because of the inconveniences?? To be honest, I would too, make use of this time to go travel... heh
thank god my 20 wk scan is on fri and I am not gg to be in the office.

Next check up in a month need to chk for GD le. Haizzz. Think its fried food. I always crave for fried food. After eat liao, normal food nv eat alot. Zzzz any milk to recommend that is not so high sugar? Now I drinking meiji milk and sometimes I make those maternal milk to drink.

Next check up in a month need to chk for GD le. Haizzz. Think its fried food. I always crave for fried food. After eat liao, normal food nv eat alot. Zzzz any milk to recommend that is not so high sugar? Now I drinking meiji milk and sometimes I make those maternal milk to drink.

Maternal powdered milk is high is sugar... You may want to skip that if you are taking your supplements.

Normal meiji milk is okay... maybe you want to take the low fat (light blue cap) or the non fat (white cap) version?

What else... try to take soup dishes, cut on on the dry dishes which is usually higher in calories due to the oil etc. Ask for less noodles. Avoid yellow noodles, take wholegrain bread/cereals/starch or unpolished rice???

On calcium pills.. the nurse at my gynae clinic tells me i only need to take those if I am not drinking two glasses of milk everyday.. two glasses like a lot! So I am taking the pills haha..

On calcium pills.. the nurse at my gynae clinic tells me i only need to take those if I am not drinking two glasses of milk everyday.. two glasses like a lot! So I am taking the pills haha..

Ya same, cos i told my gynae for this round, i dont feel like drinking milk, but he say so long we took the calcium pill, is ok. ;)

hey do u take stuff like yoghurt? one option is to take greek style yoghurt.. dont get those like meiji flavored yoghurt cos of the sugar content ya

huh? alot meh ... morning one and night time one cup just nice wat

hey do u take stuff like yoghurt? one option is to take greek style yoghurt.. dont get those like meiji flavored yoghurt cos of the sugar content ya
Maternal powdered milk is high is sugar... You may want to skip that if you are taking your supplements.

Normal meiji milk is okay... maybe you want to take the low fat (light blue cap) or the non fat (white cap) version?

What else... try to take soup dishes, cut on on the dry dishes which is usually higher in calories due to the oil etc. Ask for less noodles. Avoid yellow noodles, take wholegrain bread/cereals/starch or unpolished rice???
both of you are right ...

take Low GI food ... eg multi grain bread with peanut butter...geek yogurt ... low fat milk ( green field has the lowest cos i measured sugar level before but for this pregnancy i hate that brand lolz ) ... cut down on white rice ..take brown rice instead ...

and do exercise like walking at least 30 min everyday ..they will help to cut the sugar level and improve the BP
knew all this during #1 pregancny but for this pregnancy trying hard to keep it up with all these lolz ... still trying ... guess only the GD test result will make me stick to it :p

huh? alot meh ... morning one and night time one cup just nice wat

both of you are right ...

take Low GI food ... eg multi grain bread with peanut butter...geek yogurt ... low fat milk ( green field has the lowest cos i measured sugar level before but for this pregnancy i hate that brand lolz ) ... cut down on white rice ..take brown rice instead ...

and do exercise like walking at least 30 min everyday ..they will help to cut the sugar level and improve the BP
knew all this during #1 pregancny but for this pregnancy trying hard to keep it up with all these lolz ... still trying ... guess only the GD test result will make me stick to it :p
i <3 the greenfields milk !

Morning take Obimin, so cannot take milk...

I only take milk at night leh... but I realise recently getting sian of milk... nice to drink but doesn't quench my thirst...

change brand maybe will help ?
u can take milk during teabreak :p easily can make up 2 cup :p

Mummies any of u experienced skin changes on ur face? Lately I've lots of red patches on my face. Not pimples just redness esp near my nose area. Many people have commented I look different lately..think must be the skin changes causing me to look "different".

Mummies any of u experienced skin changes on ur face? Lately I've lots of red patches on my face. Not pimples just redness esp near my nose area. Many people have commented I look different lately..think must be the skin changes causing me to look "different".

I wake up with a runny nose everyday nowadays so my nose is perpectually red, from all the blowing. N I'm still growing new tiny pimples / red bumps on my cheeks everyday, haiz.

Mine not red patches but a lot of small moles growing on my neck area.. Doc say all this are due to hormones change.. scary lo..

I wake up with a runny nose everyday nowadays so my nose is perpectually red, from all the blowing. N I'm still growing new tiny pimples / red bumps on my cheeks everyday, haiz.
All the hormones at work.. hopefully after giving birth all these will disappear!

Mine not red patches but a lot of small moles growing on my neck area.. Doc say all this are due to hormones change.. scary lo..
dermnet-skin-tags-neck.jpg

something like this right ? Skin tags appear most often in women, especially with weight gain sob and they are here to stay sob sob

I oso have red itchy patches near my nose area. But I tot is bcos I apply too much tea tree oil that make those areas dry and itchy...

change brand maybe will help ?
u can take milk during teabreak :p easily can make up 2 cup :p

Haah does latte counts? Milk and coffee.. lol.. now to think of it.. i forget to have 2-3hrs gap after eating obimin before i drink my latte..
Sometimes i even forget to take water.. much less milk..

Haah does latte counts? Milk and coffee.. lol.. now to think of it.. i forget to have 2-3hrs gap after eating obimin before i drink my latte..
lolz ... it is up to you to decide wat lolz ...
huh? forget to take water ..you not thirty one meh

If you buy Starbucks, they use Greenfields milk, so yes, it counts! :)

Sometimes I also forget the 3 hours gap... but I take Teh C... Evaporated milk no calcium right.

Just ate a piece of Godiva chocolate with cappuccino cream.... Satisfy my coffee craving...now I completely don't take coffee, but sometimes coffee in chocolate or in sweets, I still give in.... :p

If you buy Starbucks, they use Greenfields milk, so yes, it counts! :)

Sometimes I also forget the 3 hours gap... but I take Teh C... Evaporated milk no calcium right.

Just ate a piece of Godiva chocolate with cappuccino cream.... Satisfy my coffee craving...now I completely don't take coffee, but sometimes coffee in chocolate or in sweets, I still give in.... :p
i give in to a cup of Kopi c siew dai this morning ...half cup only but better than ntohing lolz

i tot Stabuck use farmland ... coffeebean or dunno who use Pura

is it? I been skipping my calcium coz the nurse gave me both multi-vit and calcium. I see the content for mult-vit, inside already got calcium. so I only eat my calcium at home during weekend while the multi-vit put in office eat after my lunch.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_leg-cramps-during-pregnancy_250.bc

For me in kkh they say we need extra calcium from 3rd trimester onwards

So on top of the multi vitamins we will be given extra calcium pills in our 3rd trimester.

Gynar also say it may help to prevent leg cramps....

I have lots of pimples n skin becomes oily..

YA!! On my face i think i will be damn emo...

Mine still not so popping out kind.. but think becos my skin is tan, my mole is brown color.. :confused: sian..

Like these ?? I have these all over my neck n now starting to "grow" on my hands.. looks like age spots but its due to hormones n it hasnt go away. Only multiplying

Attachments

• 1410941564514.jpg
    1410941564514.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 156
Like these ?? I have these all over my neck n now starting to "grow" on my hands.. looks like age spots but its due to hormones n it hasnt go away. Only multiplying
hmm not sure if a good body sunscreen can help ? do u go out in the sun very often unprotected?

thank god my 20 wk scan is on fri and I am not gg to be in the office.
@gammahedging .... me too going for detailed scan at TMC @330pm... cant take whole day off cos my cover is on vacation... will be taking time off :D
Not all roads around suntec are closed luckily if not HB will not be able to pick me up at 3pm ... i oso working in Suntec

@gammahedging .... me too going for detailed scan at TMC @330pm... cant take whole day off cos my cover is on vacation... will be taking time off :D
Not all roads around suntec are closed luckily if not HB will not be able to pick me up at 3pm ... i oso working in Suntec
hey i think it's dicey to leave only 30 mins buffer .... cos of the diversion, i think it's better for him to come earlier at like 245 just incase

Back