2WW - for those TTC-ing

Is there a certain time of e month tt shld take vitex and RJ? Like after period or during O tt sort?

And grapefruit juice, those marigold kind?
i took RJ before O... figured it should be for ovulation...
Thanks doodoo123.. Happy to join all of you! How are you now?

Jiayou piggling, stardust, Lots of bb dust for you.. And may all of you join the club soon..
i'm all good!! not much symptoms actually... living very much like a normal person still LOL. how many weeks are you already? are u continuing with ur gynae at kkh?

I am planning to take RJ. Today is CD12. Is it too late already? which brand of RJ is good? When should I stop taking?
Not sure if I should get raspberry tea leaf...Does it work the same as RJ? TIA!

i'm all good!! not much symptoms actually... living very much like a normal person still LOL. how many weeks are you already? are u continuing with ur gynae at kkh?
doodoo, hw many wks are u along now? no MS?

Hi ladies!

How are you all? I'm here to pour a little baby dust! (Don't dare to pour a lot yet until I reach 2nd trimester) Please grab as much as you can from the "little" dust.

Anyway, so i saw my beanie last Tues. According to LMP, it should be 6w5d but gynae scanned (to my dismay, it was a transvaginal one) and said it shld be 7w2d based on conception. And when i count backwards, the conception date is really my ovulation day. So ya, i guess when you bd, you must really bd the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after. Cover more grounds. Heehee. And then prop your feet up for at least 30 mins. During my appt, i was so eager to see my beanie but my hubby and gynae spent about 15 mins chitchatting about cars and gossiping about others. Duh! I was like, sitting by the side waiting and wondering when the 2 men would stop. And when the time came, there was a few seconds of silence while hubby and I searched for the heartbeat. Gynae just asked,"can you see or not?" but he didnt show where. Then my hubby suddenly exclaimed,"yaya! i see it i see it! the flickering one!" Phew. I almost had a scare when i thought i didnt see anything flickering.

Anyway, 2 more weeks before my next appt. I still have my morning sickness currently and it really makes me so lethargic that i don't feel like going to work. Haha. Becoming more and more like a lazybum. But still, i'm thankful for it.

Jiayou, ladies!
oh gosh yewyew, i went scan last mon, and gynae said is 7w1d!!! so it's like exactly the same as yours leh!!!! :O so coincidental! hehe the hearing of othe heartbeat was soooooo cool! even got to measure the speed... my gynae also wanted to do TV scan, but i was hesitant so she continued with tummy scan and still can see everything :) so if uncomfortable abt TV can just say.. the technology is good enuff to see everything from 5w de....

ur next appt so soon! my next one is 5 weeks later @week 12... like so fast... by then end of 1st tri already! but ok lah.. save money... dun keep seeing gynae LOL.

doodoo, hw many wks are u along now? no MS?
8 weeks... no MS... only a couple of times feel nausea, but tt was when i stayed up later than usual... think my MS is quite late at night one... so as long as i don't over tire myself out and stay up late, i dun seem to be getting MS. hoping this stays throughout... coz my gynae keep telling me don't be too happy yet... can start very late de >.<

8 weeks... no MS... only a couple of times feel nausea, but tt was when i stayed up later than usual... think my MS is quite late at night one... so as long as i don't over tire myself out and stay up late, i dun seem to be getting MS. hoping this stays throughout... coz my gynae keep telling me don't be too happy yet... can start very late de >.<
huh very late as in when? wk 10?

Thanks PreciousBeanie.. i will try again maybe 2 days later.. FertityFriend app ask me to chk on 20th...

Jasumine, what is LO? i went KKH for check up and had HSG last mth..i am not ovulating but KKH Gynea gave HB supplement and he had started for almost 3 mths already... KKH did not request him for sperm test....

LO = Little One.
Jiayou, veri soon u all will get to hold your little ones in your arms. dun give up!

oh gosh yewyew, i went scan last mon, and gynae said is 7w1d!!! so it's like exactly the same as yours leh!!!! :O so coincidental! hehe the hearing of othe heartbeat was soooooo cool! even got to measure the speed... my gynae also wanted to do TV scan, but i was hesitant so she continued with tummy scan and still can see everything :) so if uncomfortable abt TV can just say.. the technology is good enuff to see everything from 5w de....

ur next appt so soon! my next one is 5 weeks later @week 12... like so fast... by then end of 1st tri already! but ok lah.. save money... dun keep seeing gynae LOL.

Wah doodoo, good for you that your gynae can see everything via abdominal scan. I wanted abdominal one, and my gynae tried scanning but he said he really couldn't see it. Too bad for me. So your edd is on 26 Apr? Gynae said beanie measured 11.4mm at 7w2d. Sounds long to me but hubby and i are considered average height.

Thanks everyone! My ms is considered mild....i think. I only have the sensation to vomit but didn't actually vomit anything. Just very lethargic.

huh very late as in when? wk 10?
say peak at wk9, but i've heard of someone who had no MS until 14, then suddenly start MS ultra late.
Wah doodoo, good for you that your gynae can see everything via abdominal scan. I wanted abdominal one, and my gynae tried scanning but he said he really couldn't see it. Too bad for me. So your edd is on 26 Apr? Gynae said beanie measured 11.4mm at 7w2d. Sounds long to me but hubby and i are considered average height.

Thanks everyone! My ms is considered mild....i think. I only have the sensation to vomit but didn't actually vomit anything. Just very lethargic.
YAR! same EDD! hehe. am hoping it delays for 4 days and become LABOR DAY. HAHAHA
oh mine 10.3mm... and we're both tall.. lol think very hard to compare lengths now lah so early lol.
Lethargic i also have... not so much in the day, but i sleep 10hrs on most days now!! but tt's a very minor adjustment to lifestyle lah... the best i can ask for already :)

the transvaginal scan sucks ttm. until at my wk 8 appt i was saying...eh the transvaginal scan u did for me the last time wasnt comfortable...and then the dr said today we are doing it via the tummy. so paiseh.

Hi ladies!

How are you all? I'm here to pour a little baby dust! (Don't dare to pour a lot yet until I reach 2nd trimester) Please grab as much as you can from the "little" dust.

Anyway, so i saw my beanie last Tues. According to LMP, it should be 6w5d but gynae scanned (to my dismay, it was a transvaginal one) and said it shld be 7w2d based on conception. And when i count backwards, the conception date is really my ovulation day. So ya, i guess when you bd, you must really bd the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after. Cover more grounds. Heehee. And then prop your feet up for at least 30 mins. During my appt, i was so eager to see my beanie but my hubby and gynae spent about 15 mins chitchatting about cars and gossiping about others. Duh! I was like, sitting by the side waiting and wondering when the 2 men would stop. And when the time came, there was a few seconds of silence while hubby and I searched for the heartbeat. Gynae just asked,"can you see or not?" but he didnt show where. Then my hubby suddenly exclaimed,"yaya! i see it i see it! the flickering one!" Phew. I almost had a scare when i thought i didnt see anything flickering.

Anyway, 2 more weeks before my next appt. I still have my morning sickness currently and it really makes me so lethargic that i don't feel like going to work. Haha. Becoming more and more like a lazybum. But still, i'm thankful for it.

Jiayou, ladies!

Congrats @yew_yew jiayou for your MS and tiredness! I'm still suffering from it since week 6 and it doesn't seem like going away. You will be so excited everytime u go to the gynae's!!

the transvaginal scan sucks ttm. until at my wk 8 appt i was saying...eh the transvaginal scan u did for me the last time wasnt comfortable...and then the dr said today we are doing it via the tummy. so paiseh.

ya I dun like it too.. awkward.. hurhur

my MS peaked at 9-10. It was terrible. I decided to end my misery and get stronger medication... even that helps a bit only, still got to depend a lot on willpower not to throw up at pp on public transport.

It's really so nice to hear that most of u all are pregnant now... Thinking about the MS it shld be nothing as compared to ttc ba... At least is all for gd!! So ladies bare with it n soon it will be better...!

Hi booy, u mean on average on day 12 shld be 17mm? My gyne nv really measure any individual egg she see overall all still small...
I meant by ovulation day, 17mm and above is then considered mature.. Anything smaller than that, success rate is smaller as egg is not ready.. You can ask them and they will tell you the size..

11.4 sounds big indeed.. Think next time you go, can be abdominal scan Liao..

That's good for you.. I have minimal symptoms now except for tiredness as I don't sleep well.. 6 weeks plus now, thinking of switching to private gynae.. But haven't decide yet..

congrats booy!!! take care and do remember ur folic acid ah!!!
Thanks gamma! I have been taking frolic acid for years.. Haha.. I have daily alarms for med..

Has anyone hrd of vitex? It's like a clomid but natural. well I did read some side effects like nausea, migraine etc.

I'm now 7DPO...ughhhs. had spotting 1-3DPO. Crampy and nausea on off these days.

Am jus looking for alternatives if it doesnt strike this time round. Gna see gynae on 30th (1st appt), will still ask for his advise on vitex.

Has anyone hrd of vitex? It's like a clomid but natural. well I did read some side effects like nausea, migraine etc.

I'm now 7DPO...ughhhs. had spotting 1-3DPO. Crampy and nausea on off these days.

Am jus looking for alternatives if it doesnt strike this time round. Gna see gynae on 30th (1st appt), will still ask for his advise on vitex.
hmm i thought it works in a way opp fr clomid, hence people dont recommend taking clomid and vitex together

Hi, im new here...
i had been ttc for a year and this mth is on clomid..
af due today, which is my DPO 11, but no sight/feel of af and BFN...but i hv irregular menses and PCOS..
This mth many weird symptoms...
  • lots of CM,
  • sore nipples,
  • twingle feeling,
  • nausea,
  • BBT remains at the range of 36.8 - 37.0 every morning..
Even now when typing this, i have weird feeling on my right side of womb....
okie.. im out.. :( gotta work harder next cycle..
BBT dropped ytd and i start to feel disappointed :(...
today AF pay visit and having "fun" on me :oops::rolleyes:... cramps...gotta start my clomid tomolo again...

jiayou ladies...:)...;)...:cool:...:p...:D...

Congrats @yew_yew jiayou for your MS and tiredness! I'm still suffering from it since week 6 and it doesn't seem like going away. You will be so excited everytime u go to the gynae's!!

I hope my MS will go away after 1st trimester....really very difficult to tahan the bloatedness and queasiness. Now i realise my appetite is good in the morning. Subsequently, after 12pm, i cannot eat too much liao. 2 days ago, i "officially" vomitted my dinner out. What a waste. But i learnt my lesson. Had my late lunch at 5pm yesterday and i didn't eat anything after that.

I hope my MS will go away after 1st trimester....really very difficult to tahan the bloatedness and queasiness. Now i realise my appetite is good in the morning. Subsequently, after 12pm, i cannot eat too much liao. 2 days ago, i "officially" vomitted my dinner out. What a waste. But i learnt my lesson. Had my late lunch at 5pm yesterday and i didn't eat anything after that.
if u r appetite is good in the morning, then eat more in the morning . :)

The funny part is, I bought the cb digital ovulation kit, out of so many sticks only the first and the last stick I tested positive.....

OMG!!! then how??? by the way where can we find those sticks... seems a bit weird to re-purchase the entire digital kit again

Hi girls, I realized I still have 1 box of conceive well pills not opened.. Selling at $25.. If interested, please pm me..

For good luck and spreading the lovely dust to the dearies here, I am giving away all my remaining ovulation and pregnancy test strips.. Bought from tabao, reputable china brand called xiu er and tested to be working fine for me.. Please pm me if you want with your mailing address.. I will be giving each two or more depending on response.. First come first served..

hugs. you are not alone. MS tells u that the baby is growing well. =) I'm at wk15 still having nausea. I hope it ends at 1st tri for you.

Back