(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

My gynae don't even want to tell me my bb's weight. He says not necessary :(

Take care babe. Rest more on bed n drink more water. Hope for good results for your next scan.
I tell u the weight is only estimate . The actual birth weight varies from the estimate .. My boy so called estimated was 4kg ended actual only 3.65kg Lolz

The DS report should state Eveything, including the weight. U pass the whole report to ur gynae after the scan? Maybe the clinic forgotten to give u your copy.

@sunflower307 I will see her after the DS in 3 weeks. But she did mention if the water level drop further, I won't b able to keep bb. Legal abortion have to be done b4 24wks. I actually wanna do the DS at dr ananda just to be sure but was told by her nurse she doesn't do DS pass 22wks. So going to Dr cheng instead.
Found this in the net

What can I do if I have low amniotic fluid?
It can be worrying to be told you have low amniotic fluid. However, there's not much you can do, apart from staying well hydrated, eating healthily and resting. Try not to let worry stop you from sleeping.

The DS report should state Eveything, including the weight. U pass the whole report to ur gynae after the scan? Maybe the clinic forgotten to give u your copy.

@sunflower307 I will see her after the DS in 3 weeks. But she did mention if the water level drop further, I won't b able to keep bb. Legal abortion have to be done b4 24wks. I actually wanna do the DS at dr ananda just to be sure but was told by her nurse she doesn't do DS pass 22wks. So going to Dr cheng instead.

Dr Cheng? or you mean Dr TC Chang @ TMC? My gynae arranged me to see Dr Chang today for my detailed scan. Me and DH feels that he is really professional and very skillful in checking out and explaining the major 4 chambers of baby's organs during the scan. His machine is also on the high end type.. everything was done in less than 20 mins.. dun be too worried ok.. be positive.. everything will be fine..

Since already 22 weeks might as well do a detailed scan ? Can also check water level. N ask dr ananda for advise if its as serious as what ur gynae says ?

Dr Cheng? or you mean Dr TC Chang @ TMC? My gynae arranged me to see Dr Chang today for my detailed scan. Me and DH feels that he is really professional and very skillful in checking out and explaining the major 4 chambers of baby's organs during the scan. His machine is also on the high end type.. everything was done in less than 20 mins.. dun be too worried ok.. be positive.. everything will be fine..

Yes u r right. I will be seeing Dr TC Chang also. Thanks for the reassurance. My scan will be done on the usual hospital side not at his clinic. My gynae arrange for that. So I guess will b the usual machine.

Since already 22 weeks might as well do a detailed scan ? Can also check water level. N ask dr ananda for advise if its as serious as what ur gynae says ?

I'm at 20wk 1d. Gynae advise to do another detailed scan 3weeks later. So dr ananda will not be willing to do it for me. It's her clinic practice, I was told. So I will be going to Dr TC Chang at my gynae recommendation.

My cousin younger than my kids too.

And we have to educate them to call ah gu (uncle)..

My grandma still around. So that day my son say bye bye ah chor ! My cousin replied ah chor die already.

Dun know wanna laugh or cry.

CoZ cousin ah chor really die liao (my great grandma) then my kids ah chor still alive (my grandma) so very confusing. ...

Same here. The old folks always like to poke fun at my kids and ask them to call my 1 year old cousin biao yi. Lol!!! My boy will ask me why this auntie so small?

U at least still wan ur kids.

During my#2 time i practically reject my #1. N 过生不如死life in my bedroom n i reject everyone also juz coop myself inside n dun wan ppl disturb me...while my #1 is in the living room playing n look after by my ah ma

It took me quite a few mths to get out of my "cave".

By then i felt very guilty for my son

I think should say luckily I am still sane enough to think about my kids. Else very jialat. Nobody to care for them at all.

Though your ah ma cannot do much but she was still watching the kids for you. So don't feel bad. You didn't want this. Sometimes things are not within our control. Now let's all look forward to receving #3! I cannot wait to hear baby's first cry!!! :)

sorry, I misinterpreted. Then maybe try to drink more fluid and Rest.more. did he suggest more frequent checks to.monitor?
Take care of urself.

Don't like tt lei. My gynae say ideal weight! Haha just nice. Anyway she warn me abt my food intake haha. Heng weight gain is acceptable for her too. She still din order me to test for GD

Hahaha! That's good. Ideal is what we like to hear. :p

Jiayou!!! :D

in case anyone interested and planning babymoon :p

Book the 20th Anniversary Celebratory Package at angsana bintan with a minimum stay of three consecutive nights and enjoy the following inclusions:

• Return land transfer by a coach between Bintan ferry terminal and the resort
  • Daily Buffet Breakfast for two
  • 20th anniversary welcome cocktails
  • 20% off food and beverage
  • A 90 minute Floral Fusion spa treatment for two persons
A) Is the 20% off food and beverage applicable for room service ? yes, 20% off food & beverage will entitled for room service.

B) Any discount for additional spa / massage treatment ? you can enjoy the 30% off Spa for booking in advance latest 7 days prior to arrival. Enclosed our Angsana Spa menu for your reference.

Same here. The old folks always like to poke fun at my kids and ask them to call my 1 year old cousin biao yi. Lol!!! My boy will ask me why this auntie so small?
same, just like how my youngest uncle is only abt... 6 or 7 years older than i, i always aksed my mom "how come uncle xx is so small but all the uncles and aunties are so big?"

but i tink it may be a bit hard for ur son to imagine that his aunt is only 1 yr old hahaa

and the coverage is not great either. seems that all the maternity insurance schemes do not provide adequate ocverage for the premiums paid.
precisely lolz that is why i never consider them ..the SI for each coverage imho too little lah

momo, drink more water , rest well and leave everything in the hands of God. Gambatte ne!

Sigh am feeling so sleepy. And kinda sian cos of the F1 road diversions. I wish they stop it after 2017.
yah lor nicole highway jam big time cos alot of blur sotong ..after so many year still dunno how the road works when closed for F1 haiz ...

i doubt they will stop lor... F1 so called bring in big money leh i rather they build a proper track but then again if they build one then they are not uniquely here already cos everywhere also got track haiz

precisely lolz that is why i never consider them ..the SI for each coverage imho too little lah

yah lor nicole highway jam big time cos alot of blur sotong ..after so many year still dunno how the road works when closed for F1 haiz ...

i doubt they will stop lor... F1 so called bring in big money leh i rather they build a proper track but then again if they build one then they are not uniquely here already cos everywhere also got track haiz
i seriously doubt that the F1 brings in big money. think abt it, if it were a big money tree, why didnt Singtel continue being the sponsor this yr? Why did it suddenly change to SIA?

And seriously...if you dont have the land for a proper circuit, then dont have it here in sgp and inconvenience so many ppl for 6 days. not to mention... lotsa ppl are gg to avoid suntec etc. prolly only the tourists are gg there? also after so many yrs, is it still novel to have it at marina bay? marina bay hasnt changed that much over the past couple of yrs...

i seriously doubt that the F1 brings in big money. think abt it, if it were a big money tree, why didnt Singtel continue being the sponsor this yr? Why did it suddenly change to SIA?

Oh yes it does. Govt collects 20% surcharge from hotels for stays from tomorrow onwards to Sunday, and if you are a track side hotel, surcharge goes up to 30%...

It's the government who is supporting it, that's why it is continuing... It doesn't make money for Singtel, but it definitely makes money for the govt, mostly in terms of the taxes, surchages and tourism dollar.

tho maybe smrt can make a bit more money. cos of the diversion i had to spend extra $$ to take mrt. normally my bus stops at suntec. today i gotta get off earlier ,take a train to esplanade stn. i seriously am worse off cos i pay more n i am inconvenienced. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. but govt pay for my additional tpt fare meh?!

Oh yes it does. Govt collects 20% surcharge from hotels for stays from tomorrow onwards to Sunday, and if you are a track side hotel, surcharge goes up to 30%...

It's the government who is supporting it, that's why it is continuing... It doesn't make money for Singtel, but it definitely makes money for the govt, mostly in terms of the taxes, surchages and tourism dollar.
oh yes... and an avg room now costs sth like 900 bucks a nite at Man Ori / fullerton etc? cost of each race is abt $150m. this excludes the intangible cost of lost business at certain areas, traffic diversions and so on. taxes and so on > $150m?

govt makes $$ fe the taxes. citizens bear the cost. very goood...

Last edited:

And seriously...if you dont have the land for a proper circuit, then dont have it here in sgp and inconvenience so many ppl for 6 days. not to mention... lotsa ppl are gg to avoid suntec etc. prolly only the tourists are gg there? also after so many yrs, is it still novel to have it at marina bay? marina bay hasnt changed that much over the past couple of yrs...
land is not an issue i think not practical to build a track which is used only once a year lolz ...
lolz true ..why didnt singtel continue to do it ... my guess is they want a more international brand like SIA to bring in more pple lolz

yah lor ... and suntec damn lame ... kept announcing free parking over the weekend to attract local to go there but ended the advertisement with subject to $30 spending lolz

yah ... i wanted to check out ritz carlton ..my gosh ..the price is scary lolz and must book for 2 nights somemore lolz
government pay 60% .. 40% by the sponsor

tho maybe smrt can make a bit more money. cos of the diversion i had to spend extra $$ to take mrt. normally my bus stops at suntec. today i gotta get off earlier ,take a train to esplanade stn. i seriously am worse off cos i pay more n i am inconvenienced. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. but govt pay for my additional tpt fare meh?!
yah alot of pple complain cos the bus all diverted or stopped going that area lolz

mrt also super crowded ... was thinking of taking cab to work tomolo cos hubby out of town but realised it is f1 the jam to shenton way will hurt my pocket lolz guess i have to take train lolz

oh yes... and an avg room now costs sth like 900 bucks a nite at Man Ori / fullerton etc? cost of each race is abt $150m. this excludes the intangible cost of lost business at certain areas, traffic diversions and so on. taxes and so on > $150m?

govt makes $$ fe the taxes. citizens bear the cost. very goood...
well govt need the $$ ...else how to give pioneer benefit etc lolz

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/special/outline/story20140915-389211#prettyPhoto

数 据也显示,本地居民住户的整体家庭月入都有所增长,家庭月入中位数已从2000年的4000元上升至7030元 -hmmmm

sg140915.jpg

well govt need the $$ ...else how to give pioneer benefit etc lolz
Yes the $$ has to come from somewhere....

On another note, because my parents/PIL are covered under this pioneer package, I'm really glad that the govt is doing this for them... cuz many may not have that much savings... my FIL recently went for an MRI at TTSH and he paid only $71!!! Go see GP also pay less than $5....

When our time comes, dunno if we will have this kind of benefit or not...

yah alot of pple complain cos the bus all diverted or stopped going that area lolz

mrt also super crowded ... was thinking of taking cab to work tomolo cos hubby out of town but realised it is f1 the jam to shenton way will hurt my pocket lolz guess i have to take train lolz

That's why most ppl take leave during F1 period??? Because of the inconveniences?? To be honest, I would too, make use of this time to go travel... heh

Yes the $$ has to come from somewhere....

On another note, because my parents/PIL are covered under this pioneer package, I'm really glad that the govt is doing this for them... cuz many may not have that much savings... my FIL recently went for an MRI at TTSH and he paid only $71!!! Go see GP also pay less than $5....

When our time comes, dunno if we will have this kind of benefit or not...
lolz we are expected to prepare for our retirement ..that is why they kept having min sum adjustment ..and telling pple to plan their retirement

frankly speaking much do you all think we all need when retire har ? what is the comfortable amount ...
( casual talking let's not bring in financial planner way of calculating lolz)

Good question. @PTB7674 , I have no financial background neither do my hub.. so what we did is try to pay our flat in shortest amt of time and so we can accumulate our cpf, we have life insurance which kick in at 62. :p

Just finish doctor appt. My boy is FAT. He 828g now at 24wks 2 days. Sian I'm not even eating alot. Gynae say baby grow on air. Think need to cut even more fried and sugar food.
wah ...now you champion lolz ...yesterday record was 500g now 828g lolz

let's wait for @lovexuan lolz

i also scare ... my princess is heavier than gor gor at 20wks ...

Good question. @PTB7674 , I have no financial background neither do my hub.. so what we did is try to pay our flat in shortest amt of time and so we can accumulate our cpf, we have life insurance which kick in at 62. :p

lolz ...yah that is wat we did too..pay off HDB in shortest time .. then see what we can do with cpf lolz but then hor..cpf interest rate not high to compensate every year inflation rate leh :p life insurance .. unless it is in million else do you think it is enuff :p

Maybe we have more champion. I think mine was champion becoz other ladies did earlier than me haha. My bb weight 210gm are 18wks, she double in 1 mth

@PTB7674 ,Ya lor. Gotta learn how to grow our $$. But I am low risk person.. hard to invest. Haha

Just finish doctor appt. My boy is FAT. He 828g now at 24wks 2 days. Sian I'm not even eating alot. Gynae say baby grow on air. Think need to cut even more fried and sugar food.
Wow! Hehe..u gonna have a big baby..on baby centre I read that 24 wks shd be abt 600g! What have u been eating ah? Haha..

becareful if you have not check GD ...doc may ask you to take sooner if the bb weight kept topping the chart :p

Omg....super chubby... hahaha think you better control your diet. Are you planning for natural birth?

heard leg cramp 1 of the cause is lack of calcium

is it? I been skipping my calcium coz the nurse gave me both multi-vit and calcium. I see the content for mult-vit, inside already got calcium. so I only eat my calcium at home during weekend while the multi-vit put in office eat after my lunch.

is it? I been skipping my calcium coz the nurse gave me both multi-vit and calcium. I see the content for mult-vit, inside already got calcium. so I only eat my calcium at home during weekend while the multi-vit put in office eat after my lunch.
then u need to understand why calcium pill is given in the 1st place since multi vit aso got calcium
for me it is more to replenish my calcium cum control my BP
so i take my calcium diligently everyday including weekend ... it is the multi vit i tend to skip on weekend cos it is in my office bag lolz

@PTB7674 ,Ya lor. Gotta learn how to grow our $$. But I am low risk person.. hard to invest. Haha
same me not risk taker too lolz

Me three... I very risk adverse... so I only look at savings plan.... I let my hubby do the investment.

lolz we are expected to prepare for our retirement ..that is why they kept having min sum adjustment ..and telling pple to plan their retirement

frankly speaking much do you all think we all need when retire har ? what is the comfortable amount ...
( casual talking let's not bring in financial planner way of calculating lolz)

I was reading this article.... Myth no. 1 - "I will spend less as I grow old"

5 Dangerous Retirement Myths That Singaporeans Believe

Back