(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I thought it's normal weight.. haha accordingly to baby center 22 weeks should weight 1lb which is around 500gm. Don't scare me lei. I want baby to be around 2.8kg haha.

According to the TMC chart on the detailed scan report, my BB at 20 weeks at 374g is around the 50th percentile.

At my next visit which will be around 24 weeks, my bb should be between 500-800g, according to my gynae

Yours 22 weeks already reach 500g... seems a bit on a high side... but doctor never say anything then should be okay lah. :) DOn't worry so much.

Btw, remember I told you I wanted to set up a baby wish list for my friends who may not know what to get for me??

I found out that there is a baby registry on amazon.com! :) So things that I think my friends can help me get, I will add onto this list so that they know. :p But will try to put items which are also available in Singapore, so that they can choose to buy in the dept stores or Mothercare etc....

http://www.amazon.com/gp/baby/homepage?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

Haha I am thinking of rolling over 21 days of leave.. still clearing last year's leave :p
Lol tell your boy.. mummy and daddy no money.. or use the opportunity to teach him some financial stuff.. like saving etc..
wah...u dun take leave last year meh ..

we started getting him piggy bank to save coins since younger ..sometime he will say take from there :s
the other day we went out he say he want to buy cake i ask him he got money ..he took out 20c and run to the waitress and give it to her to buy cake wahhahahaha.. i quickly sent my nephew there to help him and take back the 20c lolz

Finished glucose test and detailed scan. Sugar level pass. Bb weight is average. Bad news is water level dropping too fast for 20wk. Have to go bk for another detailed scan in 3wks. If water level maintain, I can keep bb. Otherwise... Doc also say if can drag, will probably deliver earlier then 37. Hopefully bb can b at least 1kg. I'm so confused n helpless. Nothing can b done. No med either.... Can only wait

Haha.. not mine.. that day at Linda's place.. we stayed from around 1pm to 8pm? My boy like koala bear all the time..

Are you ok? I think some mummies black out before too.. check with gynae?
I ever feel shortness of breath for #1 in trains.. like not enough air..

Yest just went for detailed scan, evrrything ok. Today sudd like that. But nw better. :)

Imagine mine.. worst lor.. the first time i go visiting.. I went with my son & in-laws.. my HB not with me because CNY period he always working.. Grr.. So a bit looking forward to siaming this year.. haha.. I just hope it doesnt become everyone come my house visit!

My paternal side no longer have any gathering though my grandma is still here.. i feel sad for her sometimes.. 14 children and so many grandchildren.. but they dont even go visit her during CNY.. all because her children quarrel due to $$ issues.. haiz..
Maternal side we still maintain the CNY gatherings even though my grandparents moved on le..

Finished glucose test and detailed scan. Sugar level pass. Bb weight is average. Bad news is water level dropping too fast for 20wk. Have to go bk for another detailed scan in 3wks. If water level maintain, I can keep bb. Otherwise... Doc also say if can drag, will probably deliver earlier then 37. Hopefully bb can b at least 1kg. I'm so confused n helpless. Nothing can b done. No med either.... Can only wait
huh? i din know they measure water level at this stage..
doc say nothign you can do ? will bed rest help ?

Yap me too. Gynae say my bb everything ok but my weight seem.high
Cos 1 mth i gain 4kg. So he ask.me.no ice cream, choc, etc. So nxt mth only hit 2kg. Lol
lolz same as me ... i can only gain 2kg in 1 month lolz but i think i burst that quota during staycation lolz

wah...u dun take leave last year meh ..

we started getting him piggy bank to save coins since younger ..sometime he will say take from there :s
the other day we went out he say he want to buy cake i ask him he got money ..he took out 20c and run to the waitress and give it to her to buy cake wahhahahaha.. i quickly sent my nephew there to help him and take back the 20c lolz

Last year i clear the year's before leave lor.. hahah..

Lol 20 cents.. must also let him learn the value of cake.. and on inflation lol.. the value of last year's 20 cents is not the same as this year's 20 cents.. Actually good if they use the money they save to buy things they want.. then they will appreciate the value more..

agree.my ex bf family is quite well to do,but he is the lazy sort,cuz too pampered.fail o levels also never go ite,jus go australia n study all over.after graduation got a brand new car.everything comes easily for rich kid.

When things come too easy, the kids fail to appreciate. And this has an impact on their character. They may think the whole world owes them something instead of working hard for what they want.

Don't worry! Get lots of bed rest and avoid strenous activities. Jiayou!

Heehee.. 500g is on the big side. Which is good also. No need to worry about baby's weight gain!

Mine was 387g at 20 weeks! :D

My gynae don't even want to tell me my bb's weight. He says not necessary :(

Take care babe. Rest more on bed n drink more water. Hope for good results for your next scan.

My gynae don't even want to tell me my bb's weight. He says not necessary :(

Take care babe. Rest more on bed n drink more water. Hope for good results for your next scan.

Your gynae doesn't want you to be worried? Never mind. What matters most is the weight towards full term of 37 weeks! Right now it's still possible that baby will catch up or slow down. :)

Haha! I think it depends? Most of my cousins are only in their teens so I teach my kids to greet korkor/jiejie. My youngest cousin is only 1 year old. Younger than my kids! So no choice, call her meimei. Else my kids very confused! :D
My cousin younger than my kids too.

And we have to educate them to call ah gu (uncle)..

My grandma still around. So that day my son say bye bye ah chor ! My cousin replied ah chor die already.

Dun know wanna laugh or cry.

CoZ cousin ah chor really die liao (my great grandma) then my kids ah chor still alive (my grandma) so very confusing. ...

How many kgs have you mummies gained now that we are halfway thru the pregnancy?

I've gained 7kg and starting to really feel like a whale. My feet are also feeling the pressure from the weight. Third trimester weight gain will be more rapid!! *gasp!*
I still gain nothing... haizz still havent gain back what i have lost.

Morn i went market to buy something, not sure isit due to weather, i almost black out. Sudd feel so stuffy short breath. Anyone ever have that?
It juz happen to me on sunday n today.

I can feel my vision blacking out .. told my hubby he still like dun believe zzzz

huh rly need to abort?? no medicine to solve the problem?
Some very severe case will cause depression n they only think of getting rid of the baby n nothing else.

I kenna for my #2 too..
Admit twice n depression but i told myself i muz die die give birth n get through with it. Else if i abort n get pregnant again next time n same thing happe again also muz give birth.

Somehow managed to survive my #2..

Lucky this round only kenna depression as already know how to handle the poor appetite n constant vomitting ...

No medicine to cure it is the worse part. I used to tell hubby I felt like 生不如死. Nothing can stop it at all. Some mummies fall into depression so have to abort to save the mummy's sanity. I had my kids who kept me going during the worst stage. I cried to them everyday, I told them how terrible and suffering I felt, they would hug and kiss and assure me it's ok and even became more independant as a result. I was still breastfeeding #2 during that time and it made me felt like I was still contributing. Else I was bedridden the entire day with a pail next to me. They are my motivation every single day!

It sends a shiver down my spine to recall those helpless days. The worst is over!!!
U at least still wan ur kids.

During my#2 time i practically reject my #1. N 过生不如死life in my bedroom n i reject everyone also juz coop myself inside n dun wan ppl disturb me...while my #1 is in the living room playing n look after by my ah ma

It took me quite a few mths to get out of my "cave".

By then i felt very guilty for my son

They measure water level at this stage ??

Drink more water n take more rest ...

really must drink so much water?drink a lot of water means gg to pee fequently n water retention meh?
Water retention is actually caused by lack of water

Coz not enough water so body tend to store more. And due to gravity n some diet etc it tend to store at legs.

So actually if have water retention u have to drink more water to flush out the excess fluid

@sunflower307 actually the doc says cannot stay inside till 37wk even if water level maintain
sorry, I misinterpreted. Then maybe try to drink more fluid and Rest.more. did he suggest more frequent checks to.monitor?
Take care of urself.

Heehee.. 500g is on the big side. Which is good also. No need to worry about baby's weight gain!

Mine was 387g at 20 weeks! :D

Don't like tt lei. My gynae say ideal weight! Haha just nice. Anyway she warn me abt my food intake haha. Heng weight gain is acceptable for her too. She still din order me to test for GD

Your gynae doesn't want you to be worried? Never mind. What matters most is the weight towards full term of 37 weeks! Right now it's still possible that baby will catch up or slow down. :)

Confirmed can catch up. My #1 during 20 wks scan also not heavy but he catch up toward end of 2nd trim and 3 trim so no need worry

U mean u was given a report ?? I nv receive leh .. n the photo also nv state my baby's weight
Yah for both kid also give me report else how we know what they measure
Water retention is actually caused by lack of water

Coz not enough water so body tend to store more. And due to gravity n some diet etc it tend to store at legs.

So actually if have water retention u have to drink more water to flush out the excess fluid

Yah water retention become more obvious toward 3rd trim so better drink more water else feet also swollen hand also swollen face also swollen my gosh
sorry, I misinterpreted. Then maybe try to drink more fluid and Rest.more. did he suggest more frequent checks to.monitor?
Take care of urself.
Don't like tt lei. My gynae say ideal weight! Haha just nice. Anyway she warn me abt my food intake haha. Heng weight gain is acceptable for her too. She still din order me to test for GD
Normally gd are check in 3rd tri unless got special Medical condition or family history that required early check

U mean u was given a report ?? I nv receive leh .. n the photo also nv state my baby's weight

The DS report should state Eveything, including the weight. U pass the whole report to ur gynae after the scan? Maybe the clinic forgotten to give u your copy.

@sunflower307 I will see her after the DS in 3 weeks. But she did mention if the water level drop further, I won't b able to keep bb. Legal abortion have to be done b4 24wks. I actually wanna do the DS at dr ananda just to be sure but was told by her nurse she doesn't do DS pass 22wks. So going to Dr cheng instead.

Back