Support group - Miscarriages

Yah, time flies especially when planning for babies. My gynea is not doing any further test unless Rheumatologist recommended to do so. I will ask further later this morning with Rheumatologist. I have an appointment at 9am. I have the same thought as well. But must keep telling ourselves, we will have a smooth and happy pregnancy even there are challenges along the way. You will definitely have a healthy pregnancy soon! :)

Jia you lei! happy to know green light is given.

@teetee, I agree with @hopeful_mum. I know you gan cheong, but please don't self medicate till you seen a doc.
Don't worry too much maybe like @redvel, her friend's case, just cold womb and TCM can help solve. Don't rush yourself, TCM also take a period of time before you see results plus you have to take good care of your body when ttcing.
For pp like us with special conditions, cost of delivery is really high. I am seeing gynae from NUH but I am a private patients. like @Give a hope, I don't even what to think about my delivery cost, of coz I did do a calculation to make sure I can manage. At least I deliver in NUH, anything govt hos can do installment for payment. haha
Now I decided go to see Prof Mahesh at his pte clinic but the question is just have the chemical preg on 27/8/2014 dun know if I go by this few day he will have the blood test for me or no on the same day?

I don't see Dr Mahesh, maybe you could ask his clinic nurses about it and hear their advice? I had my blood test done at NUH, they have certain collection timing.

Who is have the blood test at pte clinic Prof.Mahesh? will he have the blood test on the same day on the first appointment?

Now I decided go to see Prof Mahesh at his pte clinic but the question is just have the chemical preg on 27/8/2014 dun know if I go by this few day he will have the blood test for me or no on the same day?
Prof will order the blood test for u but it won be on same day but u just need to take half day leave or request medical leave from them for the day u would like to do the test as u need to fast for glucose test. But diff ppl diff test require so it will be good u c prof n ask his advise from there. :)

@mangoyoyo, for my case, don't need D&C, just wait for the menses to come. But 2nd time not so lucky, body never clear finish so drag from 7 days to a 21day episode, only end when I see doc again and ask for med to expel.

I had 2 chem preg also don't need D&C. basically if I wasn't TTC, wont even know im pregnant coz wont test. one week later period comes liao, or rather started the miscarriage bleeding. but I always try to see chem preg as not a miscarriage even drs like to term it that way. so that my mc only have 3 instead of 5 hahaha.

Part of my blood test done in nuh when seeing rheumatologiest but not completed test so balance test ordered by prof at his pte clinic.
I had 2 chem preg also don't need D&C. basically if I wasn't TTC, wont even know im pregnant coz wont test. one week later period comes liao, or rather started the miscarriage bleeding. but I always try to see chem preg as not a miscarriage even drs like to term it that way. so that my mc only have 3 instead of 5 hahaha.
I had 2 chem preg experience so alr badly hurt, give a hope u are a brave woman.
How I ish I can brave like u.
tonite will go see dr su first.

Dr Su is very patient and jovial person.
I am not visiting her now as I don't feel comfortable with mixing TCM with my current jab and aspirin.
Plan to see her again after I have given birth to tiao my body.

Who is have the blood test at pte clinic Prof.Mahesh? will he have the blood test on the same day on the first appointment?
Hi,
I have all my blood tests taken at Dr Sheila clinic on 1st visit. But that's because I'm alr tested positive for Ana test at my gynae clinic. So my visit to Dr Sheila is arranged by my gynae.

I tested positive too by my gynae after 2 miscarriages and a failed ivf. I worry abt the cost of private care as the ivf with a private gynae has not been kind to my pocket. Should I he pregnant again, I do not want the financial stress to build so today, I went to the poly to get a referral letter. I have to wait for the hospital to call the poly and it will take 2 weeks just to get an appointment. This ana is not only a hindrance to pregnancy, it is disrupting my life generally. I've always had knee problems and now I know why. I don't want to have more joint pains than I'm already experiencing. Sigh... such a tough journey.

I seen dr su and tsb. I prefer dr su better. when I had my chem preg, she was super nice. I nvr had a dr who empathize with me so much. I guess I was down and needed comfort. she provided me comfort. :)

@chuckles jia you. hope that you can resolve this. if can wait then see as sub patient will be kinder to your pocket. im enjoying the benefits of a sub patient, but of coz waiting time is super long. if money not an issue then can use money to buy time.

Dr Su is very patient and jovial person.
I am not visiting her now as I don't feel comfortable with mixing TCM with my current jab and aspirin.
Plan to see her again after I have given birth to tiao my body.
u are right,she no available on today nite session,she only available on friday nite session!

I tested positive too by my gynae after 2 miscarriages and a failed ivf. I worry abt the cost of private care as the ivf with a private gynae has not been kind to my pocket. Should I he pregnant again, I do not want the financial stress to build so today, I went to the poly to get a referral letter. I have to wait for the hospital to call the poly and it will take 2 weeks just to get an appointment. This ana is not only a hindrance to pregnancy, it is disrupting my life generally. I've always had knee problems and now I know why. I don't want to have more joint pains than I'm already experiencing. Sigh... such a tough journey.
chuckles,u are chemical pregnant or clinical pregnancy?
dun sad,a big hug for u!
is really a tough path for us,but see hopefull_mum & sunflower307 are good example for us to go on!we are here prepared to listen to u if u need a ear to listen ur sound!last 2 days I also very upset,lucky have all of u listen my sound!

actually poly is very efficient,I have my appoinment on next day!

dun sad,a big hug for u!
is really a tough path for us,but see hopefull_mum & sunflower307 are good example for us to go on!we are here prepared to listen to u if u need a ear to listen ur sound!last 2 days I also very upset,lucky have all of u listen my sound!

Heartbeat stopped at 8 weeks. Then 2nd one didn't go beyond 6 weeks.
Thanks for the encouragement ladies. Pregnancy hormones from the trigger jab (ivf) making me super emo.

dun sad,a big hug for u!

hi .. jiayou ladies ok!! we will get there soon!!!

and yes i continued to jab myself all the way and hub didnt dare to jab for me. :) i kinda manage my jabs pretty well now

I had 2 chem preg experience so alr badly hurt, give a hope u are a brave woman.
How I ish I can brave like u.
tonite will go see dr su first.
When things happen we won know we can be so brave to fight the war. Actually aft 2nd dnc I dare not to try anymore till found out root cause from blood test n c some light from dr advise n nv give up trying spirit from hopefulmum w faith n c hub so happy playing n carry my niece each time seeing her from there start fighting spirit engine..lol

Don worry we all sure can hold our rainbow bb in our arm :)

You will be seeing them in nuh or their clinic? Cos either way also must rem to make appt...
I have appointment at NUH at clinic G but is no recurrent loss unit,they said must see the junior dr let them monitor my condition first.
Then after think twice i decided to go see Prof Mahesh at his pte clinic cause I worries the blood test request by NUH is no meet the prof request then have to redo, so I called to prof pte clinic to make appointment & his nurse advice me go on 26/9/2014 so that they can arrange the blood test together.
My cramp happened on 27/8/2014.

I have appointment at NUH at clinic G but is no recurrent loss unit,they said must see the junior dr let them monitor my condition first.
Then after think twice i decided to go see Prof Mahesh at his pte clinic cause I worries the blood test request by NUH is no meet the prof request then have to redo, so I called to prof pte clinic to make appointment & his nurse advice me go on 26/9/2014 so that they can arrange the blood test together.
ya its like that de. even with 3 miscarraiges when I went in I also see MO first. then refer me to Mahesh. first time u go no blood tests one.
only when see Mahesh and shelia (they will see u together) then will do blood tests.

Hi all
Since my miscarriage last Nov (Chem pregnancy at 5 weeks plus), I had no luck getting pregnant. Did one failed SO-IUI in May and now trying naturally again. These 2 weeks should be my O period and I am very nervous about it. I have mixed feelings and really don't know what state of mind I should be.

Hi all
Since my miscarriage last Nov (Chem pregnancy at 5 weeks plus), I had no luck getting pregnant. Did one failed SO-IUI in May and now trying naturally again. These 2 weeks should be my O period and I am very nervous about it. I have mixed feelings and really don't know what state of mind I should be.
Understand u wan to pregnant feeling then u try to monitor ur o actual day will be better to conceive.
Have u tried the the kit test ur LH level,it will accurately let u know when was the day.
Here have a lot of senior & some of them alr pregnant, try to learn from their experience.
I also learn from them.have u find out wat is the reason of chem preg?

Hi teetee
Today is CD12 and I will be using OPK from tomorrow onwards using fmu. I still don't have any white discharge yet and also started on clomid this month.
Nah, they don't know the reason but it should be a blighted ovum. sigh. Anyway that time, I knew something was not right because I felt so normal, no MS at all.

dunno that we have a support group for miscarriage.. i have posted one thread, sharing that my fetus has stopped growing after 6 weeks. i had a breakdown a week later after d&c surgery.. ;(

oh well, i need to know when the period will come after d&c surgery... in a month' time?
i had a dark brownish discharge yesterday, and thought the period would come.. but no..

anyone can advise?

me! but booking only starts at 3pm tomorrow for Singtel. buying it for my hubby as bday present.
That time I bought xiaomi m3 for anniversary. Dh bought Samsung S3 during renewing of contract for bdy gift. Haha cos I scare of using iPhone cos I don even know how to sync the phone use for 2 years iphone 4 also dunno how to transfer song. Lol

If go G clinic need to wait 4 mths cos priority given to those 3 times n above den aft that c dr in reccurent loss need to arrange to go for blood test den wait to c dr again aft that. All in all at least 6 mths i guess. Den once start ttc mbe take few cycle b4 tio toto leh. Haha so just go for shortcut n yet more assuring n attention way lol.
Yup cos got one blood test must do it during 3rd day of menses. Prof did mention his way n theirs abit diff. And easy to get appt once prof said when they will try to squeeze it. Haha
U jiayou o

dunno that we have a support group for miscarriage.. i have posted one thread, sharing that my fetus has stopped growing after 6 weeks. i had a breakdown a week later after d&c surgery.. ;(

oh well, i need to know when the period will come after d&c surgery... in a month' time?
i had a dark brownish discharge yesterday, and thought the period would come.. but no..

anyone can advise?
it depends on individual. my period only came close to 6-8 weeks after D&C.
some came immediately 4 weeks after.

If go G clinic need to wait 4 mths cos priority given to those 3 times n above den aft that c dr in reccurent loss need to arrange to go for blood test den wait to c dr again aft that. All in all at least 6 mths i guess. Den once start ttc mbe take few cycle b4 tio toto leh. Haha so just go for shortcut n yet more assuring n attention way lol.
Yup cos got one blood test must do it during 3rd day of menses. Prof did mention his way n theirs abit diff. And easy to get appt once prof said when they will try to squeeze it. Haha
U jiayou o
that mean have to take more than one more time blood test? hope after visit him & after blood test result will be no problem.
ppl busy for other thing but we are busy for treatment to conceive v safe & healthy bb.

Hi teetee
Today is CD12 and I will be using OPK from tomorrow onwards using fmu. I still don't have any white discharge yet and also started on clomid this month.
Nah, they don't know the reason but it should be a blighted ovum. sigh. Anyway that time, I knew something was not right because I felt so normal, no MS at all.
Hi,
It's not everytime u'll notice/experience white discharge. U can try taking yr body temp every morning before u wake up from bed. After u have ovaluated, yr body temp will increase and stay high until yr next mensus. 2-3 days before ovaluation, u'll also notice yr body temp may fructuate. I did both temp taking and OPK to ensure I'm ovaluating every m8nth. I'm not sure abt how it works for ivf cases, but I'm speaking from natural cases.

My tcm told me that if u notice long stretchy clear discharge, it means yr fertility is very good for that month.

anyone can advise?
Hi,
Mine came ard 4wks after d&c, with normal flow. It varies per person. Wait a few more days if u dun experience any discomfort, otherwise visit yr gynae for a checkup.

anyone can advise?
Hi, mine about 5 weeks time with usual flow.

Mine also 5wks time normal flow. I always reach the stage i am tired to know when is O. I just try every alt day starting from D10.

Hey ladies, just a quick question. I bought the Organic Raspberry Leaf tea from Guardian and was wondering how often should I be taking it? Once a week? or everyday?

The packaging did indicate that it supports healthy menstruation, tones uterus and may be used for menstrual cramps. This is natural herbal, so it should be okie if I take once a week?

Back