( 1st Birthday party )

mylove

Hi, anyone can share with me your child 1st birthday ? In term of venue,theme,cake,catering,decor, programs such as balloon twister,goodies bag and etc.. Im planning for my son in 2-3 mths time.I appreciated . Thanks!

May I know for 1st birthday, must we do on the actual day or we can move forward or backward to do on weekend?

Hi!

I'm a free-lance facepainter specializes in kids birthday parties and events! Do call me up for more information or visit http://www.facebook.com/FaceCaptain for some artworks!

Contact No :+65 8138 2280
Email : [email protected]

*For big paintings (whole face) - 6-8 kids an hr
For small paintings (Cheek painting) - 10-12 kids per hr
Please visit the facebook page for illustrations

Booking one week in advance. For themed parties, parents to inform so that pictures can be customize(as much as possible) to suit the theme.

FYI:
The face/body paints I use : Snazaroo from UK
It is specially formulated to be hypoallergenic. They are manufactured using only ingredients fully compliant with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations, and are non-toxic.This means they are generally safe to use on children's faces and bodies.
As they are water-based, it can be easily removed with baby soap and water (no harsh removers needed) .

May I know where can I hold a party beside home and chalet ? I'm having a tight budget . And any cakes shop to recommend?

i just had my son's birthday last weekend. Uses liverpool football as birthday theme.

Had a liverpool theme caricature for my baby boy, lots of football balloons, football clubs teddy bears & liverpool theme goodie bags, liverpool birthday cake etc.

Hi just had my baby birthday celebration and ordered a 3 kg pooh theme cake from begawan solo. Very nice as it is not so sweet
happy.gif
add strawberries inside and the icing pic was really very nice and not thick
happy.gif

Cake avenue do v gd chocolate cake base for their fondant cake. I use them for my wedding cake n receive positive respond from guests.

For my boy's 1st birthday, I just placed an order with Perla. Tried their cake at a cousin's rom n Loved it.

im selling off my mickey mouse decorations.
PM if interested.

-invitation cards
-happy birthday banner
-tattoo stickers
-mickey mouse scene setter
-mickey mouse tooth picker
-balloons with stars prints

Hi, I've bought too many Hello Kitty foiled Anagram balloons for my child's first year birthday party. I have some designs to let go. It can be filled with air instead of helium. If you are interested please let me know and I can share more (pics, etc) Thanks.

Hi Kacie, I personally go for organic food especially for little kids as they need a good nutitional foundation without swallowing the additives and chemicals that are so common these days. I know of an organic bakery in Singapore that sells organic chiffon cakes and also cream cakes, like cupcakes, for special occasions.They are rare and unique as they don't use chemicals to bake. They focus on wholegrains and artisan baking. Worth a try. Hope you will have a memorable party.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,

I engaged Theme O Mania for my son & daughter's themed birthday celebrations! They were awesome!

For Balloon decorations, balloon sculpting, helium balloons, face painting, Mascot & even craft sessions for your kids parties.

You can contact Roy @ 96930974 from Theme O Mania.

https://www.facebook.com/themeomaniasg

Hi mummies, like to ask for your babies 1 year old birthday, if there is any taboo for celebrating after the birthday ( if it falls on a weekday)?

I had birthday party for my 1 year old todd at hog breath café at chjmes. love that place bec was given an exclusive room for the party and dining. there is an indoor playroom beside the party room for kids to play. there is nanny in the playroom. so the kids can enjoy the food and play same time. suitable for toddlers or infants bec all indoor.as I know only have playroom on sunday.

balloons will be a great hit among the children. I had them for my son's baby shower... not only were they nice deco but were fun for the kids as well
8598085.jpg

I had my Boy 1st bday party at home coz same as u i have a tight budget too. I had sesame street theme. Buffet from Neo garden. Cake from Pine Garden coz tat is the only cake shop i can find that come w cake topper to go w my theme. For the deco i bot some from party city n i was lucky to have my cousin who help me to do some DIY customize mentos wrapper etc.. I did not have any magician or balloonist as I find that y do i spent so much money when my boy dun really get to enjoy or i can say he dun even know what is happening... Even the cake i never put candle to let him blow as he DUN EVEN know how to blow. But at his age of 1 he like to c light or firework. So i get the firework candle for him to enjoy n ALL KIDS enjoy it too.. U can get the candle from pine garden too. I did employ a photographer which cost range abt $70-200 depend on which photographer u 1 2 choose. I did spent a little more on the goodie bags coz seem there is no entertainment for the kids i make sure all kids love my goodie bags and they really do... I even set up a table w full of food w follow my theme... if u 1 u can view my FB in [email protected] under "Ashton 1st birthday"
Alot of my frens was surprise that i can make the party so well n that's make me happy coz my effort is appreciate by my guests...

Hi mummies, I'm currently planning for my girl's one year old party and would like to look for any tinkerbell related parties favors. Please Pm me if you have any. Balloons, air walkers parties favors.. Etc

hi lydia, im thinking of getting the cake from Pine too.. can post e photo of ur cake & does it taste good?

Hi Lydia, do u mind share ur FB to me, l like to take a look at Ashton‘s 1 birthday..l also want to prepare my son‘s 1st birthday party,Thank you for sharing ur experience^^

I just celebrated my daughter's first and son's fourth birthday (they share the same birthday :p) at Kidz Amaze Toa Payoh with Despicable Me theme. I bought the plates, cups etc from US as there weren't any locally. Other than that, everything was handmade by me, including the minion piñata. Oh, polks dots helium balloons were ordered locally and the kids love them! The party was a blast and I am glad the time and work was worth it.

we just celebrated my daughter's 1st birthday party (Minnie Mouse Theme) at Shangrila Hotel. We hired the good people at Ministry of Party to decorate the place with lots of balloons. we bought lots of party supplies from them too. and we hired a magician from them too. My guests had lots of fun with the magic show.

check out their website: www.partyplanner.com.sg

we just celebrated my daughter's 1st birthday party (Minnie Mouse Theme) at Shangrila Hotel. We hired the good people at Ministry of Party to decorate the place with lots of balloons. we bought lots of party supplies from them too. and we hired a magician from them too. My guests had lots of fun with the magic show.

check out their website: www.partyplanner.com.sg

i was wondering how much does it roughly cost for everything ?

Personally, I had a bad experience with Ministry of Party (www.PartyPlanner.com.sg)
I spent 100 bucks on helium balloons for my son's birthday. They arrived look rather smallish, and Edwin said it was normal. Within just 6 hours , almost all the balloons were no longer floating and lying on the floor! Very dissapointed!

When I called him and asked him why, he just shrugged and said "it was normal, the helium we get from vendors no good. Next time , don't buy the balloons"

WTF?? I have bought balloons for parties before and they last almost the whole day. Imagine my son's dissapointment at the end of the party, he had nothing to take and play. And none of his friends could take home balloons too as they were all just rolling on the floor

Back