2WW - for those TTC-ing

What is LO?? in case that someone already replied to this, hee hee need not reply me... i am catching up on e post.
within 3 weeks, i saw 4 people ard me gave birth liao... tat day saw one more friend posted.
wow end aug till sept many ppl ard us pop bb hor.
Sorry for the late reply, was away. Think someone answered you le.. LO is Little one. :)

Hi all.. Finally managed to see the positive that all of us here want to see.. After trying for abt 3 years and giving gynae lots of ka-Ching, managed to succeed thru ivf fresh cycle.. Think I'm still one of the lucky ones as I managed get it at first try.. So girls, don't give up hope.. If natural is really an issue, at least technology may help.. I spent abt 2k cash after all govt subsidies and medisave.. Don't give up hope and may all of us be blessed with a strong, sticky and healthy BB.. Thanks for all the support that anyone of you here who have given me along the way.. BB dust to all!

Hi booy, am v happy for you. Big congrats. Hopefully more of us can join you and the other mummies-to-be soon. :)

Thread is moving very fast... I read someone asking about when is considered a late ovulation. If I am not wrong, I read that after CD 20, is a late ovulation. But I also read many ladies who ovulated late, go on to have healthy babies. I think one concern of late ovulation is that the lining will be too old for implantation.

I m not sure if I read correctly.. But I think yoshi-trying is concerned about when you O, right? Because you have a short AF flow recently? I think the best way to tell, from home, is BBT le. I have irregular cycles too and I used OPKs previously and sometimes I tested dark lines, sometimes I don't get any lines close to test line at all... But when I started BBT, everything became clearer to me. Nowadays I just use BBT, CM to guide me.

Hi all, Just want to check if the apps on period tracker is accurate? I have been ttc for years .... I had a dotter now she is 6 .... but always no luck for 2nd :(

Hi girls, I sortof graduated from this thread in dec 13 and was supposed to have my baby in August 14.however baby had health complications and passed away in my womb at 28.5weeks. For that cycle, I was on clomid and metaformin and I ate royal jelly and drank grapefruit juice. After I lost her, I did my post natal massage and the massage lady said that she helped me to push the uterus back into place and asked me to try for another baby. To prepare myself for another pregnancy, I started taking vitex fruit in pills form,royal jelly,maca root and folic acid. My massage lady did mentioned to me abt vitex as well. 6 weeks after my stillbirth I conceived naturally! Was in shock cos my previous two pregnancies were assisted. So I think the massage and the vitex fruit pill really helped. Hoped u girls dun mind me sharing this with u. U girls can read up on vitex fruit and see if u are comfortable taking it.

Hi all, Just want to check if the apps on period tracker is accurate? I have been ttc for years .... I had a dotter now she is 6 .... but always no luck for 2nd :(

Just to share, it is not accurate for me because my ovulation is on different days every month.
I started using that app too, as recommended by friends. Unfortunately it did not work for me and I wasted time on it. After I started taking my BBT, I realised the O date suggested by the tracker can be quite different from what my BBT suggested. I am using the light version only.
If you are regular, maybe it does work.

Just to share, it is not accurate for me because my ovulation is on different days every month.
I started using that app too, as recommended by friends. Unfortunately it did not work for me and I wasted time on it. After I started taking my BBT, I realised the O date suggested by the tracker can be quite different from what my BBT suggested. I am using the light version only.
If you are regular, maybe it does work.

no mine is not accurate ..... mine is like 39 days that kind ... so i think it dun work :(

no mine is not accurate ..... mine is like 39 days that kind ... so i think it dun work :(

I also got 38-39 days too... Previously I used period tracker for about 1 yr and my period was in the 30+ days... it is not same number of days every month but I read somewhere that if it differ by 3 days only, it is still considered regular. So mine was something like that for that one year. Then I started ttc-ing and it went haywire and period tracker was not so accurate for me. Maybe like darbi said de, sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

i tink period tracker not accurate for ppl whose period is long. for me, i got ard 35 days cycle. the dates not so accurate.
so end up i try bbt and opk.

but i prefer opk as easier to track. lol.... mayb becoz my TCM also ask me to use tat....

the period tracker can set the length / O date / cycle if i not wrong to suit different people.
i just use it to record coz my flow was very irregular when i was trying my #1. Can be as long as 40+ 50+ days.

my AF still haven't come leh...today is CD38 liao.

Hi fifteenmay may I know where you get the massage?
I did post natal massage during my confinement.those wrap belly in right cloth Tt type. She also burn some herbs and put it near my v area there.tmi hehe... She says it's to tighten everything up. Unfortunately That massage lady had a bit of bad feedback from the ppl I recommended her to so I dun dare to share contact with u girls.

I m not sure if I read correctly.. But I think yoshi-trying is concerned about when you O, right? Because you have a short AF flow recently? I think the best way to tell, from home, is BBT le. I have irregular cycles too and I used OPKs previously and sometimes I tested dark lines, sometimes I don't get any lines close to test line at all... But when I started BBT, everything became clearer to me. Nowadays I just use BBT, CM to guide me.

Piggling!!!!! hehehehe

Ya, AF came on CD25 (technically since there was dark red blood) , dark brown spotting started on CD24. Omg i am really so bad with BBT.

so must take temp the same timing everyday? For CM how do you test? inserting finger or from liner?

the period tracker can set the length / O date / cycle if i not wrong to suit different people.
i just use it to record coz my flow was very irregular when i was trying my #1. Can be as long as 40+ 50+ days.

my AF still haven't come leh...today is CD38 liao.

OMG!!! AF stay away!!! *praying for you* hehehehe

Precious beanie : what does the gynae mean by follicle not going well? Follicle too small or?

I also went for follicle scan last Friday on CD12. Only 6mm!!
Going back to scan again tml.

Rach_07, she meant by follicle too small (nv really measure individual egg), she say by right on day 12 with clomid help she shld be able to see some egg growing bigger than some egg ( but nv define the size of her big at day 12) but all the eggs look around the same size. Then she said unlikely this cycle will work, ask me to proceed with IVF arrangement. Then she say will see me again on fri to do a last check or double confirm to see if any egg grows or not lo... If really none of egg grow any bigger then this cycle mean nth to try on lo... ;(

Hey babe can update me on ur scan result again? Hope urs will grows into a big fat egg k!!

Rach_07, she meant by follicle too small (nv really measure individual egg), she say by right on day 12 with clomid help she shld be able to see some egg growing bigger than some egg ( but nv define the size of her big at day 12) but all the eggs look around the same size. Then she said unlikely this cycle will work, ask me to proceed with IVF arrangement. Then she say will see me again on fri to do a last check or double confirm to see if any egg grows or not lo... If really none of egg grow any bigger then this cycle mean nth to try on lo... ;(

Hey babe can update me on ur scan result again? Hope urs will grows into a big fat egg k!!

Precious beanie: sure, will update. I also hope it will grow to optimal size so that I can proceed with IUI.
I think sickness affect the size of follicle as I have been sick before menses came and on medication.

Hope all goes well for you as well. Maybe you should seek a second opinion before deciding on IVF.

Precious beanie: sure, will update. I also hope it will grow to optimal size so that I can proceed with IUI.
I think sickness affect the size of follicle as I have been sick before menses came and on medication.

Hope all goes well for you as well. Maybe you should seek a second opinion before deciding on IVF.

Thanks rach_07. Ur first time doing iui?? Where u seeing ur gyne?

Piggling!!!!! hehehehe

Ya, AF came on CD25 (technically since there was dark red blood) , dark brown spotting started on CD24. Omg i am really so bad with BBT.

so must take temp the same timing everyday? For CM how do you test? inserting finger or from liner?

For BBT, you try to take everyday same timing when you wake up. The moment open eyes. Sometimes wake up late etc, nvm, just take n record down the time. Think can stil see some general pattern.

For CM, usually i check when clear bowel. If don't have then also don't need be too stressed. For me, I usually observe that I have EWCM near to ovulation.

Basically, it is like the more indicators you can observe, I feel is better. Can supplement your OPK. BBT is more like to tell u that ovulation has taken place. CM is to suggest ovulation approaching n OPK helps to pinpoint ovulation.

Is there a certain time of e month tt shld take vitex and RJ? Like after period or during O tt sort?

And grapefruit juice, those marigold kind?

Haiz... :( did follicle tracking today at Day12, egg not growing well... Anyone know what to eat now to make it grow???
Usually they will consider 17mm & above follicle to be mature.. Depending how big yours is now, if it's not too small, they can give you jabs on a daily basis to delay ovulation so that it can grow to a desired size.

Is there a certain time of e month tt shld take vitex and RJ? Like after period or during O tt sort?

I tried grapefruit juice before, totally doesnt help me.... and taste sour too! But if u keen i think cold storage sells this brand called Ceres.

I drank Florida s natural brand.at first taste sour but got used to the taste eventually.
vitex takes a while to work but must stop once pregnant

Usually they will consider 17mm & above follicle to be mature.. Depending how big yours is now, if it's not too small, they can give you jabs on a daily basis to delay ovulation so that it can grow to a desired size.
Hi booy, u mean on average on day 12 shld be 17mm? My gyne nv really measure any individual egg she see overall all still small...

I tried grapefruit juice before, totally doesnt help me.... and taste sour too! But if u keen i think cold storage sells this brand called Ceres.
I drank Florida s natural brand.at first taste sour but got used to the taste eventually.
vitex takes a while to work but must stop once pregnant

Thanks ladies!! I shall give it a try. Im taking new obimin and folic acid now... Jus to prep body.

Will try grapefruit too! =)

Hi, im new here...
i had been ttc for a year and this mth is on clomid..
af due today, which is my DPO 11, but no sight/feel of af and BFN...but i hv irregular menses and PCOS..
This mth many weird symptoms...
  • lots of CM,
  • sore nipples,
  • twingle feeling,
  • nausea,
  • BBT remains at the range of 36.8 - 37.0 every morning..
Even now when typing this, i have weird feeling on my right side of womb....

Hi, im new here...
i had been ttc for a year and this mth is on clomid..
af due today, which is my DPO 11, but no sight/feel of af and BFN...but i hv irregular menses and PCOS..
This mth many weird symptoms...
  • lots of CM,
  • sore nipples,
  • twingle feeling,
  • nausea,
  • BBT remains at the range of 36.8 - 37.0 every morning..
Even now when typing this, i have weird feeling on my right side of womb....

Hi, mayb u shld wait n check ur urine hpt again.

Hi, i am trying for my second child. My LO is coming to 1 yr soon. can feel the stress building up. My menses have been coming regularly every mth after i stop breastfeeding and i know when i am ovulating as i can feel egg-white discharge. but somehow, the sperm and the egg had not met yet, i am hoping for good news by next week.

i also ttc for almost a yr for my first one. in the end, we went to NUH and look for Prof Wong, I m perfectly fine by doing all the blood tests, HSG (painful process). but hubby sperm count not so ideal. we did IUI on a sat, sex on the next day. So i conceived not sure due to IUI or sex.
But just wan to encourage you all that this path is not easy for us who can't concieve easily. Do not give up and give yourself stress..

Hi, mayb u shld wait n check ur urine hpt again.
Thanks PreciousBeanie.. i will try again maybe 2 days later.. FertityFriend app ask me to chk on 20th...

Jasumine, what is LO? i went KKH for check up and had HSG last mth..i am not ovulating but KKH Gynea gave HB supplement and he had started for almost 3 mths already... KKH did not request him for sperm test....

Hi, i am trying for my second child. My LO is coming to 1 yr soon. can feel the stress building up. My menses have been coming regularly every mth after i stop breastfeeding and i know when i am ovulating as i can feel egg-white discharge. but somehow, the sperm and the egg had not met yet, i am hoping for good news by next week.

i also ttc for almost a yr for my first one. in the end, we went to NUH and look for Prof Wong, I m perfectly fine by doing all the blood tests, HSG (painful process). but hubby sperm count not so ideal. we did IUI on a sat, sex on the next day. So i conceived not sure due to IUI or sex.
But just wan to encourage you all that this path is not easy for us who can't concieve easily. Do not give up and give yourself stress..

Hihi jasumine, im still here while u r tryin for #2.. lets jiayou tog. Im sure u will be able to hv ur bfp real soon... perhaps u wan to go for scan durin ur approachin O to see the growth on e egg?

Hi ladies!

How are you all? I'm here to pour a little baby dust! (Don't dare to pour a lot yet until I reach 2nd trimester) Please grab as much as you can from the "little" dust.

Anyway, so i saw my beanie last Tues. According to LMP, it should be 6w5d but gynae scanned (to my dismay, it was a transvaginal one) and said it shld be 7w2d based on conception. And when i count backwards, the conception date is really my ovulation day. So ya, i guess when you bd, you must really bd the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after. Cover more grounds. Heehee. And then prop your feet up for at least 30 mins. During my appt, i was so eager to see my beanie but my hubby and gynae spent about 15 mins chitchatting about cars and gossiping about others. Duh! I was like, sitting by the side waiting and wondering when the 2 men would stop. And when the time came, there was a few seconds of silence while hubby and I searched for the heartbeat. Gynae just asked,"can you see or not?" but he didnt show where. Then my hubby suddenly exclaimed,"yaya! i see it i see it! the flickering one!" Phew. I almost had a scare when i thought i didnt see anything flickering.

Anyway, 2 more weeks before my next appt. I still have my morning sickness currently and it really makes me so lethargic that i don't feel like going to work. Haha. Becoming more and more like a lazybum. But still, i'm thankful for it.

Jiayou, ladies!

Congrats yew yew n seein hearin ur beanie hb... it must be touchin scene....

Grabbin lots of ur bb dusts..

Noted on ur bd theory. shall bd b4, O n after O day... :)

Hope ur ms is still manageable...

Hi girls, I sortof graduated from this thread in dec 13 and was supposed to have my baby in August 14.however baby had health complications and passed away in my womb at 28.5weeks. For that cycle, I was on clomid and metaformin and I ate royal jelly and drank grapefruit juice. After I lost her, I did my post natal massage and the massage lady said that she helped me to push the uterus back into place and asked me to try for another baby. To prepare myself for another pregnancy, I started taking vitex fruit in pills form,royal jelly,maca root and folic acid. My massage lady did mentioned to me abt vitex as well. 6 weeks after my stillbirth I conceived naturally! Was in shock cos my previous two pregnancies were assisted. So I think the massage and the vitex fruit pill really helped. Hoped u girls dun mind me sharing this with u. U girls can read up on vitex fruit and see if u are comfortable taking it.
happy for you fifteenmay :) ur little angel is watching over u all from above. wishing u a smooth 10 mths (and beyond :) )

Hi ladies!

How are you all? I'm here to pour a little baby dust! (Don't dare to pour a lot yet until I reach 2nd trimester) Please grab as much as you can from the "little" dust.

Anyway, so i saw my beanie last Tues. According to LMP, it should be 6w5d but gynae scanned (to my dismay, it was a transvaginal one) and said it shld be 7w2d based on conception. And when i count backwards, the conception date is really my ovulation day. So ya, i guess when you bd, you must really bd the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after. Cover more grounds. Heehee. And then prop your feet up for at least 30 mins. During my appt, i was so eager to see my beanie but my hubby and gynae spent about 15 mins chitchatting about cars and gossiping about others. Duh! I was like, sitting by the side waiting and wondering when the 2 men would stop. And when the time came, there was a few seconds of silence while hubby and I searched for the heartbeat. Gynae just asked,"can you see or not?" but he didnt show where. Then my hubby suddenly exclaimed,"yaya! i see it i see it! the flickering one!" Phew. I almost had a scare when i thought i didnt see anything flickering.

Anyway, 2 more weeks before my next appt. I still have my morning sickness currently and it really makes me so lethargic that i don't feel like going to work. Haha. Becoming more and more like a lazybum. But still, i'm thankful for it.

Jiayou, ladies!
re propping up legs ah... i am sure i nv propped up for more than 5-10mins cos.... it's uncomfy and it hurts!!!

and yes... that time i cldnt see the hb but my hb cld...and it wasnt until my gyane turned on the color contrast that i saw the red dot. jia you for ur MS.... I had that till.. wk 18. =X

Hi all.. Finally managed to see the positive that all of us here want to see.. After trying for abt 3 years and giving gynae lots of ka-Ching, managed to succeed thru ivf fresh cycle.. Think I'm still one of the lucky ones as I managed get it at first try.. So girls, don't give up hope.. If natural is really an issue, at least technology may help.. I spent abt 2k cash after all govt subsidies and medisave.. Don't give up hope and may all of us be blessed with a strong, sticky and healthy BB.. Thanks for all the support that anyone of you here who have given me along the way.. BB dust to all!
congrats booy!!! take care and do remember ur folic acid ah!!!

Back