(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yes i agree !! I remember my son i bought the sleepsuits too then my dad commented i dun know how to buy clothes buy until so short n he nag me very long

So strange right! Don't tell me angmoh babies soooo tall but body so skinny? Lol!! Some cuttings really quite odd.

no la...not selfish,even if you share i also dun feel like eating.for sweet stuffs i only like ice cream and maybe shaved ice,nothing else..haha..

Ytd I went doc.. He say these infection v common amongst pregnancy. Then all these food will make the infection come back v easily ... Pasta , pizza, bread, potatoes, noodles, sweet stuff, rice.... Eh then how? No need to eat liao
Been eating mooncakes, waffles, icecream...:|

morning ...so sleepy today ... i speak too fast that i haben stay to peng satay ..and yesterday night kena peng satay lolz

Lol i opp from u.. yest i sleep quite well.. maybe cos the night before peng satay..
Didnt wanna wake up this morning sia..
Hope you will have a good night sleep tonight!

Ytd I went doc.. He say these infection v common amongst pregnancy. Then all these food will make the infection come back v easily ... Pasta , pizza, bread, potatoes, noodles, sweet stuff, rice.... Eh then how? No need to eat liao
alot of things are prone during pregnancy guess key word is moderation lor ..and drink lots of water to flush them out bah

Lol i opp from u.. yest i sleep quite well.. maybe cos the night before peng satay..
Didnt wanna wake up this morning sia..
Hope you will have a good night sleep tonight!
lolz..hopefully lolz

What infection will come back easily from eating starchy and sweet stuff?? These are my fav items right now!

wat infection? sweet stuffs can try to cut down,but bread and noodles how to? eat vege every meal - yucks...
before and during pregnancy,vege is never something i fancy...
very ke lian if all this adds to the "food to avoid during pregnancy" list...

wat infection? sweet stuffs can try to cut down,but bread and noodles how to? eat vege every meal - yucks...
before and during pregnancy,vege is never something i fancy...
very ke lian if all this adds to the "food to avoid during pregnancy" list...
Eat kuay tiao

Yeast infection. ... below infection. ..

Startchy n sweet stuff attracts these infection . Muz drink lots of plain water to flush out.

These food also causes Gestational diabetes. ..
yah anything that is sweet or has carbo (carbo can turn into sugar) must beware..
maybe change to multi /whole grain stuff... instead of potatos take sweet potatos ..these are less sugary

Yeast infection. ... below infection. ..

Startchy n sweet stuff attracts these infection . Muz drink lots of plain water to flush out.

These food also causes Gestational diabetes. ..

yah anything that is sweet or has carbo (carbo can turn into sugar) must beware..
maybe change to multi /whole grain stuff... instead of potatos take sweet potatos ..these are less sugary

Sigh... maybe that's why I kenna yeast infection couple of weeks back... down there still itchy once in a while when I shower...

I try to cut down my sugar intake as much as I can... only take wholemeal bread, cakes only dare to eat at most 1x per week. I prefer sweet potato to potato anyway, especially the purple variety...

Still eat fruits daily though, if not will get constipation....

I don't usually eat rice also...

Eat kuay tiao

Kway Teow better than other forms of starch meh???

ImageUploadedByForum1410833787.800857.jpg

My gf just post their 2014 July babies gathering.. So cute!!!

sian...was taking my calcium pills just now,maybe drink too much water.
vomitted...after all these vomitting and diaherrea,dunno how much of the vitamins will be absorbed by my body.

huh? eat wat kuay tiao ?

Sigh... maybe that's why I kenna yeast infection couple of weeks back... down there still itchy once in a while when I shower...

I try to cut down my sugar intake as much as I can... only take wholemeal bread, cakes only dare to eat at most 1x per week. I prefer sweet potato to potato anyway, especially the purple variety...

Still eat fruits daily though, if not will get constipation....

I don't usually eat rice also...

Kway Teow better than other forms of starch meh???

Yes kway tiao is better. Thats what i was taught in kkh when i had GD for my #1. The nurse says best is kway tiao soup with lots of veg minus the oil...... but cant possibly eat evrry meal every day ...

Yellow noodles is the worse. Keep clear

Yes kway tiao is better. Thats what i was taught in kkh when i had GD for my #1. The nurse says best is kway tiao soup with lots of veg minus the oil...... but cant possibly eat evrry meal every day ...

Yellow noodles is the worse. Keep clear
icic i hate yellow noodles so no issue lolz

i usually take bee hoon or kway tiao if soup based food so no issue loz
Waiting for my FA scan.. Feeling nervous..
relax ...if too nervous BP go up...baby also not cooperative

From my experience the 3M sleepsuits from carters lasted my boy till two weeks old only! He was born 51cm, the feet area so tight! So this time I bought 6M. Also looks tiny to me. Hahaha.. But i know 9M is definitely too long.

I usually swaddle baby and tuck under a light blanket. Shouldn't be too airy i guess!
uh oh... i ordered 2 NB and 1 3 mth suit fr carters.... die. i also got 1 NB and 1 3 mths suit fr Gap too. Seems that I shld cut down on the NB sized clothes and get more of the 3 mths ones.

Ask u mummies - my lazy bum was very active over the weekend, kick n kick nonstop n so hard. Then yesterday n today, hardly anything! Normal?

I also use pigeon.. should be using back bah..
Mine also standard charter.. but like OCBC more perks leh? So before the news came.. i already tot to get OCBC for #2..
more perks meh ..no idea lolz .. i was hopping to use dbs but they only start in may right

uh oh... i ordered 2 NB and 1 3 mth suit fr carters.... die. i also got 1 NB and 1 3 mths suit fr Gap too. Seems that I shld cut down on the NB sized clothes and get more of the 3 mths ones.
yes ... please cut ..NB size clothes dun last long ... i already thinking to follow @lovexuan get 3-6 months lolz ...buy big sure can wear buy small got this possibility fo waste money cant wear

Ask u mummies - my lazy bum was very active over the weekend, kick n kick nonstop n so hard. Then yesterday n today, hardly anything! Normal?
my next question to you
1)over the weekend did you laze on bed or sofa when you feel your beanie kicking ?
2) now are you constantly siting down or walking around ?

Shd be normal..u can try laying on your side or drinking sth cold. That usually wakes my baby. I got paranoid when she didn't move and once I did those 2 things she started moving again..think must be pissed I woke her up..hehe

Ya!!! The other day a friend was telling me this too.. Get a worn clothing for bb to come home from hosp.. Zzzz anyway I think not necessary la..

Too much of these
I vaguely remember a discussion re wearing other bb's clothes. but well.... i dont believe in it either.

my next question to you
1)over the weekend did you laze on bed or sofa when you feel your beanie kicking ?
2) now are you constantly siting down or walking around ?

1) ya on the sofa n in church ... during the scan too!
2) stoning in the office now

1) ya on the sofa n in church ... during the scan too!
2) stoning in the office now

1) most of time when we are on sofa etc ... we are more relaxed so easier to feel
2) maybe your beanie like the church singing so he also dance along lolz
3) when we in office, our sitting position not so easy to feel ..but u tend to feel it more when tehy are bigger .
4) follow @ciakes taking something ..it might wake the beanie up

Btw mummies how active is ur little one? I feel like mine hasn't really established any routine yet. Mostly moving around at random timings of the day/night for random periods of time. I also feel her mostly below my belly button. Do u all feel ur baby so low also?

Btw mummies how active is ur little one? I feel like mine hasn't really established any routine yet. Mostly moving around at random timings of the day/night for random periods of time. I also feel her mostly below my belly button. Do u all feel ur baby so low also?
mine also random no fix timing but after meals likely to have some ... and yes below the belly button macam like treating the bladder as kicking bag

i dun buy NB clothes... i go straight to 0-3 months including those side snap shirts
reason as mentioned before lolz NB size dun last long... and if you are tall the more wont fit lolz
ok i tink i'd just buy 3 mths ones ... and no more NB sized stuff. 3 pcs ok liao!!!!

Back