IVF/ICSI Support Group

I used gonal-f instead of puregon. Menopur same like the previous time, we added saizen and luveris. At the time of trigger, I was given a double trigger. Doc was afraid that the eggs won't mature, looking at the hand written report from kkh nurse. He mentioned that the follicles don't look so different from when I did at kkh. So I figure it must be the double trigger kicking ass! Let's see what happens to them in the lab. I am praying all will be good but you never know...

Haha.. thanks dear. I was trying to change my nick to test for Janice. It allowed me to change but when i post it still shows my name (my username and nick is the same so i thought i could try).

You gals are the best!!!

I'm happy for you too lah! When would be your transfer chuckles? FET and how many day embie?

Letmebmama me will be doing FET for the first time. Coming end month when af comes, I will to call kkh and will start my estrogen pills from cd4. I think from cd11 regular scans will start. I'll be monitored till doc thinks My lining is ready and transfer will then happen. This is for medicated FET.

There's another called natural FET which all I know is no pill given and hcg trigger shot is given to make you ovulate.

I really don't know. Doc said all will be frozen. As to when they will be frozen, I never really asked. I'll ask the clinic tomorrow. :) I teach in a primary school so I'm trying to not disrupt my lessons so much. So I really don't know if I should do it in October or November. The kids in class have been wonderful. Every time I take time off to see the doctor, they ask if I was pregnant. And when I said no, some said they will pray for me. One actually said she went to the temple to pray that I will have one soon. How sweet is that? :D

I'm happy for you too lah! When would be your transfer chuckles? FET and how many day embie?

Letmebmama me will be doing FET for the first time. Coming end month when af comes, I will to call kkh and will start my estrogen pills from cd4. I think from cd11 regular scans will start. I'll be monitored till doc thinks My lining is ready and transfer will then happen. This is for medicated FET.

There's another called natural FET which all I know is no pill given and hcg trigger shot is given to make you ovulate.

I c. I'm not sure what's my plan yet coz i need to plan my stay in spore again... another 1 month I guess. I just left spore after staying for a month for my 1st ivf... which unfortunately didn't make it because of the heavy period early this week... sept 11 will b my date to remember too...

Which means if I'm in spore next month, I can start the procedure anyway coz i may need to wait for the next AF... hmmm...

I really don't know. Doc said all will be frozen. As to when they will be frozen, I never really asked. I'll ask the clinic tomorrow. :) I teach in a primary school so I'm trying to not disrupt my lessons so much. So I really don't know if I should do it in October or November. The kids in class have been wonderful. Every time I take time off to see the doctor, they ask if I was pregnant. And when I said no, some said they will pray for me. One actually said she went to the temple to pray that I will have one soon. How sweet is that? :D
So sweet ur students..xoxoxo

Redvel i will be doing medicated fet too, we are cycle buddy. Today is my d4, i am taking mercilon and on d14 i will be given a jab and endo scratching. Then when next period come, i will start progynova and on d14 start monitoring my lining
Cant wait to reunite with my embbies :)

Hi straw1, I have done endo scratch too 2 months ago.

May I know what is mercilon and what jab you are getting?

Likewise I'm looking forward to the coming FET as it's like the last time I'm meeting these embies.

Today i got a little startled cuz i have these on n off cramps since i woke up...
u are still being adminstered with acupucture?
do u feel veryhot? I think the LRD is very heaty so i dun take it everyday in my 2ww... onli like when i find the weather for the day has turned chilly then i will take... i m those tht can easily get feverish if i take heaty herbs n especially sensitive to dang gui.
I also try to down 2L of water everyday...

wow.... so nice of ur fertility centre to closely monitor ur situation. Which centre are u with?
Yes I do acupuncture on alternate days.

I feel quite hot.

I'm with SGH CARE.

Ladies, what should I do? I'm a bit afraid. I am spotting a bit from yesterday. Yesterday was like 1-2 red strands of tissue. Today also have but I also see red stains on tissue. My ET was on Mon. Today is d6p3dt.

Oceangal I hope it's a good spotting sign for you (implantation?). Too early for af spot I feel. Of course at this point it can go either way so continue to pray.

Hi @redvel & @chuckles tks I think I will stop worrying and call SGH first thing in the morning. I did BT on Friday and my hormones level should be okay cos I did not receive any call. Nurse says will call to go back for more support if need be.

That's good oceangal...give a call to your hospital to get advice.

I'm just thinking that most of you mentioned before about support during ivf 2ww, which kkivf doesn't provide. In this case if i wanna test my progesterone level during such time, where can this be done? Any walk in gynae clinic can do so? I've visited one at TPY during my first bfp and i find him quite caring so wondering if any gynaes generally can test and then give support if need be

Hello..haiz.. I've come in and out of this forum for the past 5 yrs. I'm married for 7 yrs. I'm 32 this yr. had 2 MC & 1 chem pregnancy. Tried 2x SOIUI but 1 of which led to chem pregnancy (dec 2013). So hub & I giving ourselves 1 last chance & decided to try IVF now since the clock is ticking v fast.
I'm given med to bring on my menses(coz I don't menstruate on my own regularly). So I guess I will start in oct. Can I ask if there's any advices how should I prepare my body for IVF? During the briefing session, I met a few other couples and they recommended taking Conceive well. What about for hub? Diet wise? Can I exercise?

Thanks..looking forward to hear from all of you and. Let's support ea other...

Redvel, mercilon is a contraceptive pill, i think doc doesnt want me to ovulate one round.before the transfer, not sure what is the purpose, maybe just get my ovary rest for a month. I will be getting a decapeptyl jab on d14 this month.

Missy serene i am taking conceive well and folic acid while hubby was taking coq10 before my fresh cycle.

So what is decapeptyl? Haha I know I ask too much.

Missyserene sorry about your past encounters. Let's all look ahead and pray for miracle.

Surely exercise is good. Both you and your man. Just continue as normal. Don't treat it differently. Unless it's during your ivf 2ww. Just go more gentle.

Diet wise I just cut down soy products. And just eat more home cooked for both of us.

I stopped conceive well since it didn't have any effect on me (other than my first bfp - non viable). Now on Biomin (folic inside), coq10, DHA, royal jelly and EPO.

For him is men's multi vit, coq10, L - Carnintine, fish oil, zinc.

Sigh... Been having spotting since yesterday. Did hpt this morning and was -ve. BT originally on Wes but was told to go in to do BT this afternoon. Looks like this cycle is not successful again :(

Haha.. thanks dear. I was trying to change my nick to test for Janice. It allowed me to change but when i post it still shows my name (my username and nick is the same so i thought i could try).

You gals are the best!!!
Thanks Ron. Hmm meaning the nick will still appear :/

I can't change my nick from my mobile, guess need to use my laptop to do it.

Sigh... Been having spotting since yesterday. Did hpt this morning and was -ve. BT originally on Wes but was told to go in to do BT this afternoon. Looks like this cycle is not successful again :(

Sorry to hear that what for blood test and maybe results could be different.

I called SGH said it's not uncommon for bleeding so don't need do anything.

But but today the spotting is more and fresh blood. Sigh and I am only at 7dp3dt. Gone case liao

Sorry to hear that what for blood test and maybe results could be different.

I called SGH said it's not uncommon for bleeding so don't need do anything.

But but today the spotting is more and fresh blood. Sigh and I am only at 7dp3dt. Gone case liao

Hi Oceangal, thanks but i doubt results will be different as this is my 3rd IVF and usually if hpt -ve on BT day means gone case alr. Hubby & I agreed that this will be our last rd of IVF this yr as we have spent so much time & $$$ on treatments... so it is extremely disappointing. Don't understand as lining, blasts etc seemed to be optimal this time. Doesn't help that SIL & cousin are all expecting with their 2nd... Stress...

Am gonna be trying natural from now... Thinking of trying TSB as recommended by the other sisters here...

For yours still early so keep your hopes high. Read of some ladies who had spotting but still managed to bfp during BT. Jiayou! :)

Hi Oceangal, thanks but i doubt results will be different as this is my 3rd IVF and usually if hpt -ve on BT day means gone case alr. Hubby & I agreed that this will be our last rd of IVF this yr as we have spent so much time & $$$ on treatments... so it is extremely disappointing. Don't understand as lining, blasts etc seemed to be optimal this time. Doesn't help that SIL & cousin are all expecting with their 2nd... Stress...

Am gonna be trying natural from now... Thinking of trying TSB as recommended by the other sisters here...

For yours still early so keep your hopes high. Read of some ladies who had spotting but still managed to bfp during BT. Jiayou! :)
Sorry to hear that... we have all tried. I also just recently failed my 1st cycle. It's disappointed too especially we been trying natural for 2 yrs... now this... sigh..
Don't give up n keep on trying. We all will get there one day xoxo

Oceangal, as still quite early. No harm if hpt shows a miracle perhaps there is something SGH can do for you. If hpt still shows nothing then just wait for BT. D7pd3t is v early to be having full flow unless your natural cycle itself is always around 10d past ovulation. .. hugs dear. I know it sucks to see fresh blood flowing..

Sisters is there anything i can do or eat for a preparation of fet? I was depending on tcm medicine but i decided to stop.as per doctor advise.

Dear sisters, I made my first appt to see Dr zou tmr. Anyone knows if she accept credit cards when making pymt?
Also does she understand n speak English? I can converse in Mandarin but more comfy in English. Will be struggling to explain certain terms or words in Mandarin though

Re. Immunocal, can I check with sisters currently taking or used to be taking? Any idea what's e protein in grams per serving? Am trying to compare e whey protein from another similar product call immunopro on iherb

Dramaquennie, cash only. There is a POSB atm on the same block. First time i believe $150 shld be enough or perhaps $200 max.

She doesn't speak english. Just mix with English terms for things even like basal temperature, retrieval, follicle etc she is ok and very aware of the ivf process/terms.

My Mandarin is hopeless and i get back so i am sure you will be OK if you can converse in mandarin.

Dramaquennie, cash only. There is a POSB atm on the same block. First time i believe $150 shld be enough or perhaps $200 max.

She doesn't speak english. Just mix with English terms for things even like basal temperature, retrieval, follicle etc she is ok and very aware of the ivf process/terms.

My Mandarin is hopeless and i get back so i am sure you will be OK if you can converse in mandarin.

Oh wow, first visit hv to prep $150-200!? Price includes herbs? Read sometime back on this thread that each acu session ard $40?? Pls advise sisters. TIA

Redvel, mercilon is a contraceptive pill, i think doc doesnt want me to ovulate one round.before the transfer, not sure what is the purpose, maybe just get my ovary rest for a month. I will be getting a decapeptyl jab on d14 this month.

Missy serene i am taking conceive well and folic acid while hubby was taking coq10 before my fresh cycle.

Back