(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

my boy also early bird.

when he was in my tummy, he will kick n wake me up at 6.30- 7am

when he is born, he also wakes me up at 6.30- 7am

even till now... when i make him sleep later, so he can wake up later, he also sleep until at most 8.30am... even with curtains all closed...

faint!!!!
when in tummy mine always sleep one but once out like take reverage always so early one :s ...sleep late he at most give me extra 30 mins niah and i purposely get those blackout curtain ok !!! so should be like night time but still no use ..his biological clock not affected by late sleep or day light one

I want to rant about this colleague of mine. Everyday she sees me, she tell me I need to wear looser clothes.

I am like, hello, I am wearing a maternity skirt, and it's my choice that I choose to wear a skirt and not a loose sack, and I am completely comfortable about what I wear.

That's one thing I hate about the fact that I am showing now... People think just beacuse they have been pregnant before, they can nag you on everything from your diet to your dressing to your posture etc etc. The good thing is that, I get seats more easily and people can't give me the evil eye if I choose to take the empty seat.

Sometimes just want to tell them to shut the f up.

Buy bed??? from china so far? Sg dun have??

Haha ok bed frame (includes cupboard & study table).. think shld be cheaper to get from taobao.. lol..
This one: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17076777578
I havent click buy yet.. hmm..

my boy sleep though but some reason i still subconciously will wake up and check on him lor ...
and he dun wake up late one sob sob weird lor...daddy and mummy love to wake up late but he dun sob

i still eat ham leh..occasionally lah...
wah ship bed in ...abit too much bah

dun waste the colostrum leh... that is power food for infant leh :p

Lol haha i need my beauty sleep..
Ok lar.. i heard a lot ppl's house all furnish by taobao.. cheaper than buying from SG..
Ham actually my mum will ask me cook before eating..

i used to have dessert like cakes,shaved ice,mango pudding,etc,after every meal every weekend.

when i saw you ordered carrot cake that day,my heart wants to eat,but my mouth dun want..hahaha...
Ooh... I ended up buying carrot cake at Lynn's Cakes on Saturday... how is the marmalade pantry carrot cake?

when in tummy mine always sleep one but once out like take reverage always so early one :s ...sleep late he at most give me extra 30 mins niah and i purposely get those blackout curtain ok !!! so should be like night time but still no use ..his biological clock not affected by late sleep or day light one
same same !! i also purposely get those blackout thick curtains, .... no use... can only bluff him until 8.30am then he wakes up liao ...

juz yesterday i was so tired, wan laze in bed, but when he wakes up he kiss me all over my face ... i bo bian then have to wake up too

I want to rant about this colleague of mine. Everyday she sees me, she tell me I need to wear looser clothes.

I am like, hello, I am wearing a maternity skirt, and it's my choice that I choose to wear a skirt and not a loose sack.

That's one thing I hate about the fact that I am showing now... People think just beacuse they have been pregnant before, they can nag you on everything from your diet to your dressing to your posture etc etc.

Aiyah just ignore them!!!

I see the Gracia Shepherd prices are very reasonable, looks like you got a very good deal from pump love! :) Do you know what other brand bottles can use together with the Spectra pump??

How do u girls measure what size flange you should get?

From what I read, measure your erected nipples diameter and add 6-8mm. Thats your flange size. But then again, depends on actual time after you give birth.

For my flange, I use maymom brands connect to Spectra. Maymom is the normal bottle diameter. Not the wide neck ones.

same same !! i also purposely get those blackout thick curtains, .... no use... can only bluff him until 8.30am then he wakes up liao ...

juz yesterday i was so tired, wan laze in bed, but when he wakes up he kiss me all over my face ... i bo bian then have to wake up too

Lol so sweet.. haha
Awoken by kisses!

my boy sleep though but some reason i still subconciously will wake up and check on him lor ...
and he dun wake up late one sob sob weird lor...daddy and mummy love to wake up late but he dun sob

i still eat ham leh..occasionally lah...
wah ship bed in ...abit too much bah

dun waste the colostrum leh... that is power food for infant leh :p

Ya, no more trying of breast pumps. Keep those liquid gold back safely in my boobs. Hahahaha!!

I am like, hello, I am wearing a maternity skirt, and it's my choice that I choose to wear a skirt and not a loose sack, and I am completely comfortable about what I wear.

That's one thing I hate about the fact that I am showing now... People think just beacuse they have been pregnant before, they can nag you on everything from your diet to your dressing to your posture etc etc. The good thing is that, I get seats more easily and people can't give me the evil eye if I choose to take the empty seat.

Haha I know how you feel! I have this maternity skirt that looks like bandage skirt. My auntie colleague will ask me y I still can wear. then I will politely tell them that its for maternity. haha

Regarding the food stuff.... haha I am overweight to begin with so I am rather caution with my food intake. They keep offering me snacks and tell me to eat more... hah I can't be bother to tell them the reason so I just nod my head and siam haha

I am like, hello, I am wearing a maternity skirt, and it's my choice that I choose to wear a skirt and not a loose sack.

That's one thing I hate about the fact that I am showing now... People think just beacuse they have been pregnant before, they can nag you on everything from your diet to your dressing to your posture etc etc.

i prefer to wear skirt or short dress,cuz singapore weather so hot! a bit over when they commented on wearing skirt.

food wise,its still tolerable i think.dressing is a bit too much.

i pity those more conservative mummies who have to wrap themselves up in layers or long sleeve in such warm weather.

act cool ok,just complain here will do :) else they will nag at you more...

Haha ok bed frame (includes cupboard & study table).. think shld be cheaper to get from taobao.. lol..
This one: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=17076777578
I havent click buy yet.. hmm..

Lol haha i need my beauty sleep..
Ok lar.. i heard a lot ppl's house all furnish by taobao.. cheaper than buying from SG..
Ham actually my mum will ask me cook before eating..

bo hua to get from overseas any defect hard to change leh

yah ham i also cook it before eat ..u go hotel see some ham are soaking in hot water one lolz

i ask my hubby take over but haiz their laughter still wake me up haiz

bo hua to get from overseas any defect hard to change leh

yah ham i also cook it before eat ..u go hotel see some ham are soaking in hot water one lolz

Ok bah.. i am trying to ship through Peeka.. they can help check the shipment.. so hopefully will be OK..
That day during the gathering the ham not cooked.. :X..

sometimes i find him too sweet, keep sai nai to me etc... no mummy will cry etc

but i was thinking to myself, one day he will no need me anymore, i better treasure this time haha

Yes yes.. treasure the moment.. a bit sad to think of how they will grow up and their lives no longer revolves around mummy..
*ok think too much*

i used to be a coffee addict,1 day at least 2 mugs.but pregnancy makes me hate coffee,even the smell of it.

so strange to me,i am more shock and somewhat upset over my food aversion...

Think.is common. Some.ppl preggy will sudd crave for thing they dont eat. For me still normal. Not much changes on the food.

I read an article once, if you cart a lot of things and store it for a number of days, amazon will give you discount. Issit true?

Not sure about the discount, but u can add things onto the cart and save it... sometimes prices will change.....

There is a website my hubby uses to monitor prices of the high value items he wants to buy.... but can't recall what it is called already

I received my Spectra M1 last week. Ordered from Gracia Shepherd. I know I should not try pumping but I cnt resist. Hands (or, should I say boobs) very itchy to try it out.

I pumped for like 5 secs then I think colostrum came out! I was excited but freaked out at the same time. Hahaha! I did what any curious person wld do. I tasted my colostrum. HAHAHAHA! tasted mildly sweet. Texture is runny but sticky also. Very happy it works, I kept my pumps.

Breast pumps settled liao. Next is to buy Ergo carrier and shop for baby's clothes! :)

Hi @Sugarlove87 I am oso interested in Spectra M1, can share the link for Gracia Shepherd.... and how much u paid for yours.

I am wondering if I should wait for the baby fair in Oct and i heard there is booth that sell spectra pump :)

i add to cart alot of clothes in amazon lolz waiting to order lolz
What are you carting out??

I noticed munchkin's stuff are much cheaper online than compared in SG, so intend to buy some accessories like diaper organiser, stroller organiser, drying rack etc online. Too bad their voltage different from ours, otherwise I will buy steriliser etc as well!

Hi @Sugarlove87 I am oso interested in Spectra M1, can share the link for Gracia Shepherd.... and how much u paid for yours.

I am wondering if I should wait for the baby fair in Oct and i heard there is booth that sell spectra pump :)

https://www.facebook.com/graciashepherd?fref=ts

It's $148 according to the website... I'm also thinking whether to wait, as I want to see what the the Spectra offer at Mummy's market.... TLO is confirmed selling Spectra at the fair, so hopefully has a good package deal...

Saw this posted on my FB... thought will share here... Be careful when you cross the road ladies... wait till the car stop before crossing.... I've seen too many cases of cars not stopping at red light...

****WITNESS APPEAL!!!!****
Accident occurred at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre.
Date: 12 September 2014
Time: Between 7.30am-7.45am
Victim: 7 months pregnant lady, heavily pregnant. Impact cause multiple injuries to mother. Inclusive of RIBCAGE fracture, CHEEKBONE fracture, COLLARBONE fracture, RIGHT ARM severe injuries. Baby had to go for emergency C-Section, BLEEDING AND BLOOD CLOTS in brain. Currently baby in critical condition!
What happened: Pedestrians crossing road. Half way upon crossing, two P-Plate bikers were speeding across the entire road. As horns could be heard, pedestrians could not react in time, one of the biker riding a RED BIKE knock down the pregnant lady.
COULD NOT IDENTIFY WHAT BIKE AS THE SPEED WAS TOO FAST. BUT BOTH BIKES had their P-PLATE on. The other bike had already flee from scene!
Kindly spread this and victim's mom is looking for the other bike and hopefully anyone whom had any videos to share, kindly PM me personally. Please spread!
Both mother and baby are in critical condition!

I noticed munchkin's stuff are much cheaper online than compared in SG, so intend to buy some accessories like diaper organiser, stroller organiser, drying rack etc online. Too bad their voltage different from ours, otherwise I will buy steriliser etc as well!

Gerber baby clothes ... Very cheap ..the Disney clothes .. And some Carter's clothes ( no longer available at Carter's website)

Saw this posted on my FB... thought will share here... Be careful when you cross the road ladies... wait till the car stop before crossing.... I've seen too many cases of cars not stopping at red light...

****WITNESS APPEAL!!!!****
Accident occurred at Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre.
Date: 12 September 2014
Time: Between 7.30am-7.45am
Victim: 7 months pregnant lady, heavily pregnant. Impact cause multiple injuries to mother. Inclusive of RIBCAGE fracture, CHEEKBONE fracture, COLLARBONE fracture, RIGHT ARM severe injuries. Baby had to go for emergency C-Section, BLEEDING AND BLOOD CLOTS in brain. Currently baby in critical condition!
What happened: Pedestrians crossing road. Half way upon crossing, two P-Plate bikers were speeding across the entire road. As horns could be heard, pedestrians could not react in time, one of the biker riding a RED BIKE knock down the pregnant lady.
COULD NOT IDENTIFY WHAT BIKE AS THE SPEED WAS TOO FAST. BUT BOTH BIKES had their P-PLATE on. The other bike had already flee from scene!
Kindly spread this and victim's mom is looking for the other bike and hopefully anyone whom had any videos to share, kindly PM me personally. Please spread!
Both mother and baby are in critical condition!

Oh no.. hope both will be alright.. must always be careful when crossing the road.. even when not preggy.. and also even when green man light is on..

I think munchkin also sells on iherb right?

anyone drinking it or drank it before??

actually i am more interested in the effect in "regulating menstratiion " and "tones the muscles in the pelvic region "

I drank it prior to conceiving.. But I think not much impact .. Maybe I didn't have it daily.. No idea.

Anyone has dr ananda clinic contact?? and any idea how much is the detail scan??

juz to prepare...

i already have a re scan appt schedule on 26th Sep .

but i juz receive a call from KKH, to go down on 25th Sep first. and if the scan still fails, i will have to go back on 26th Sep for a re re scan...

i was wondering *touch wood* if 25th sep scan fail again, i might as well go to Dr Ananda straight and not waste my time and $ for another re re scan on 26th sep. no logic ma

Anyone has dr ananda clinic contact?? and any idea how much is the detail scan??

juz to prepare...

but i juz receive a call from KKH, to go down on 25th Sep first. and if the scan still fails, i will have to go back on 26th Sep for a re re scan...

i was wondering *touch wood* if 25th sep scan fail again, i might as well go to Dr Ananda straight and not waste my time and $ for another re re scan on 26th sep. no logic ma

63338621. His detail scan is $500.. My appt with him is 25/9..

juz to prepare...

http://www.ssr.com.sg/frameall.htm i think it is this one

I've got a question for you mummies...

I am looking to set up a baby wish list for my friends who may not know what to get me... Besides angpow and gift vouchers...

What else can I ask my friends to buy for me? I don't want them to buy clothes because I have quite a bit of hand me downs... and I don't want them to buy me those clothing box sets that I may end up not using...

I can think of the following
- Bumbo Seat
- Activity area/gym (those where u put the baby to lie down with toys hanging above)
- Play mat
- Diapers
- Diaper Bag
- Baby toiletries

Any other ideas?

I am looking to set up a baby wish list for my friends who may not know what to get me... Besides angpow and gift vouchers...

What else can I ask my friends to buy for me? I don't want them to buy clothes because I have quite a bit of hand me downs... and I don't want them to buy me those clothing box sets that I may end up not using...

- Bumbo Seat
- Activity area/gym (those where u put the baby to lie down with toys hanging above)
- Play mat
- Diapers
- Diaper Bag
- Baby toiletries

Any other ideas?
for me this is what i gave others

1)those dining set when they learn to eat solid
2)bouncer

- Bumbo Seat
- Play mat
- Diapers
- Diaper Bag
- Baby toiletries

Any other ideas?

How about the followings:-

· Baby Car Seat
· Baby Dining Chair
· Playpen/playyard
· Newborn-to-Toddler Portable Rocker

Back