2WW - for those TTC-ing

ah ok, so mine is the first round technically. actually i dont know if i am doing it right. when I put my legs up, there was spillage!!! so i just tilt upwards.

dunno sianz wor... try so hard and no results lol

Hmm, I think a bit of spillage is quite normal.. and duno is our spillage or hubby's spillage also haa.. anyhow mix liao. normally I try to put the pillow at the butt before telling the hubby he can go liao, keep it incline first.. hahahaha.. I sound mean, make my hubby like some sex toy.
keep up the faith sure will succeed eventually. jiayou!

if i am not wrong, the spillage is the semen....the watery part. So very normal to come out

actually you might want to make sure that you don't incline too much, because it will 'overshot' also

Jus few days back, I saw this posting in fb which I find it very meaningful. I didn't have the chance to save it but the message somehow printed and store in my mind...

You don't pray to have your parents...
But your parents prayed to have you...

This is so meaningful!

Hmmm guessed I'm really mountain tortoise.... what is this applicator?

No worries, @PatChan, I just started using also. The applicator is a syringe like thing ( minus the needle) that you fill with the Preseed lubricant before use. About 15-30 mins before intercourse, you can insert the applicator down there so that the lubricant stays inside. However, the applicator can only be used once and thrown away thereafter.

@csyl yess ikr. It flows out... Hahah i prop myself to lying dwn quickly
Mine too! My hubby helped me to insert the applicator but some spilled out. Sometimes I can't help but feel we are like doing some science experiment. Lots of trial and error with the different TTC tools.

Hi all.. Finally managed to see the positive that all of us here want to see.. After trying for abt 3 years and giving gynae lots of ka-Ching, managed to succeed thru ivf fresh cycle.. Think I'm still one of the lucky ones as I managed get it at first try.. So girls, don't give up hope.. If natural is really an issue, at least technology may help.. I spent abt 2k cash after all govt subsidies and medisave.. Don't give up hope and may all of us be blessed with a strong, sticky and healthy BB.. Thanks for all the support that anyone of you here who have given me along the way.. BB dust to all!

Hi ladies,

I'm new here. I saw some of u recommending drinking raspberry leaf tea after AF till O. I'm keen to try this method. I just finished my AF a few days liao, so wanna try now, so Anyone care to share where can I buy this tea fr? NTUC or Cold Storage ma?? Thanks lots!!

Hi all.. Finally managed to see the positive that all of us here want to see.. After trying for abt 3 years and giving gynae lots of ka-Ching, managed to succeed thru ivf fresh cycle.. Think I'm still one of the lucky ones as I managed get it at first try.. So girls, don't give up hope.. If natural is really an issue, at least technology may help.. I spent abt 2k cash after all govt subsidies and medisave.. Don't give up hope and may all of us be blessed with a strong, sticky and healthy BB.. Thanks for all the support that anyone of you here who have given me along the way.. BB dust to all!
booy!!! congrats!!! grabbing ur bb dust! 1st bfp in sept. keep e ball rolling!!
I was thinking abt u few days ago while chatting with twinkletot. so long long long nv see u le. how long have u been so far? take care ya!

ivf 2k aft subsidies?? no other med charges ? I m also thinking IUI for e past few days. but seems like e last resort aft trying for IUI.

do u still rmb me? we were cycle buddies with twinkletots. my previous nick was Emily tan

Hi ladies,

I'm new here. I saw some of u recommending drinking raspberry leaf tea after AF till O. I'm keen to try this method. I just finished my AF a few days liao, so wanna try now, so Anyone care to share where can I buy this tea fr? NTUC or Cold Storage ma?? Thanks lots!!
I am also trying to get it. forgot where to get already. o_O

I can't understand why is the nurse so rude? I am just very anxious over me and my husband's blood test results and my scan results. Sigh. She is not in my shoes. She wouldn't know time is of essence to me :(

Emily_Emily, of course I rem you.. You Jiayou ah.. Giving you lots of dust to bathe in it.. Now 6 wk.. Just saw heartbeat..

pre and post tests and check ups are usually not covered by subsidies and medisave.. That's why those are hard cash and I calculated abt 2K.. Med are usually covered by subsidies and medisave.. But as I go to KKH as private patient so I pay more too.. Unless you are on high dosage of med, don't think you will exceed the subsidy and medisave limits.. Iui is not suitable for all, you can discuss with gynae and success rate is also lower..

Jus few days back, I saw this posting in fb which I find it very meaningful. I didn't have the chance to save it but the message somehow printed and store in my mind...

You don't pray to have your parents...
But your parents prayed to have you...

so happy for you and congrats!! hehehehe

@darbi, thanks I'll go check it out.. Just went to cold storage & NTUC both also don't have... They only got passion raspberry...

Any mummies if u all know where sell pls let me know.. Thanks ;)

Ntuc don't have.. But unity have though not all outlet carry.. I know west gate one have but u can call n ask I think

Cedele have but slightly more pricey

Think for cold storage also not all have.. The specialty one like Jason market shd have

Ntuc don't have.. But unity have though not all outlet carry.. I know west gate one have but u can call n ask I think

Cedele have but slightly more pricey

Think for cold storage also not all have.. The specialty one like Jason market shd have

Thanks, cedele & Jason market don't have. Found it at holland n Barrett. Thanks ladies...

Does raspberry tea help to improve the lining? I read that red bean soup does so was drinking 2-3x a week before ovulation and perhaps after o. Wonder am I doing it correctly?

I am also checking raspberry tea. Was reading more online. Thin uterine can hinder implantation. And also cause early menses and spotting. Wondering that is why even when BD also no use.

I hope I got the right one. Watson having promo..

Attachments

• 1410739422444.jpg
    1410739422444.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 171
  • 1410739432839.jpg
    1410739432839.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 163
CONGRATS BOOY!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDD
I heard can get the raspberry tea leaves at cedele...
can get at holland & barrett... but not always in stock... i bought mine online on amazon... raw leaves unpacked so a bit messier but way cheaper

I am also checking raspberry tea. Was reading more online. Thin uterine can hinder implantation. And also cause early menses and spotting. Wondering that is why even when BD also no use.
is possible. need good lining. if you're visitng gynae or TCM, they will usually comment on that if they suspect you have thin lining... generally if shorter cycles possible lor

is possible. need good lining. if you're visitng gynae or TCM, they will usually comment on that if they suspect you have thin lining... generally if shorter cycles possible lor

jialat then how, should I go to gynae still? I feel I keep spending $$$ on TTC :p

i messed up my digital OPK today hiaz. insert wrong way. think will go those traditional ones today lol

jialat then how, should I go to gynae still? I feel I keep spending $$$ on TTC :p

i messed up my digital OPK today hiaz. insert wrong way. think will go those traditional ones today lol

If u wan a peace of mind n find out ur cycle (did it gp haywire due to spottin instead of full flow) dem suggest u see a gynae or u wan to wait for ur next af den monitor?

Wat u meant by insert wrongly?

My gyne nv say anything just say don't think this cycle of clomid works n most likely going to abort this cycle n ask me to try ivf.... But I don't wish to abort before even trying... So trying to see what I can now for the nxt few days till fri my gyne will give the last sentence... So upset now...

If u wan a peace of mind n find out ur cycle (did it gp haywire due to spottin instead of full flow) dem suggest u see a gynae or u wan to wait for ur next af den monitor?

Wat u meant by insert wrongly?

i didn't insert to matching the arrows for the OPK....

ya I will just see the gynae I guess , can they check my follicle also?

My gyne nv say anything just say don't think this cycle of clomid works n most likely going to abort this cycle n ask me to try ivf.... But I don't wish to abort before even trying... So trying to see what I can now for the nxt few days till fri my gyne will give the last sentence... So upset now...

darbi suggested RJ, have you tried taking Royal Jelly?

Congrats @booy !! I juz login & saw ur gd news !! ** frantically grabbing ur bb dusts **

Thanks, cedele & Jason market don't have. Found it at holland n Barrett. Thanks ladies...

Cedele hav but nt all outlets.. I culdnt find it @ Novena but found it @ Great World City.. It's $9.90 if I din rem wrongly..

Precious beanie : what does the gynae mean by follicle not going well? Follicle too small or?

I also went for follicle scan last Friday on CD12. Only 6mm!!
Going back to scan again tml.

Haven tried Royal Jelly before... I only got 4 more days to try... Fri will scan again n that's when my gyne will give its " last sentence" ;(

@PreciousBeanie r u on clomid for iui as well? Hmm.. juz tinkin u r on CD12.. 4 more days to CD16.. mayb tat'll b arnd O time.. So durin these 4 days e follicles may grow faster & catch up on e size..? Try nt to b too stress ya.. So tat ur hormones can wrk on it..

mayb u wanna try eating hard boiled egg white? I did tat as I was afraid clomid will nt wrk on me aft 4/5 cycles.. Thou I din hav many follicles but I had 1 growin well n big (avg ~2mm a day.. last measured was 23).. My lining was a prob but glad we still went ahead to try - so I feel u when u say dun wish to abort w/o even tryin..

jiayou & stay +ve !!

Back