Dr H K Ho

Hi, I am new here but heard alot of rave reviews of Dr Ho. I did a check-up with him once and enquiried abt maternity/delivery packages but he cld not share with me (maybe coz I was not pregnant then).
For mommies whose babies are delivered by Dr Ho, may I know what are the consultation charges like before 20weeks? Can I also get an estimation of the total amt (including hospital stay, Dr Ho's charges etc) payable at the end of the delivery?

Consultation + scan + multi vits ... Each visit around 200-250. Not including oscar at week 12 and detail scan at week 20. From waiting for first appt till 20 weeks probably will see him 4 times only in normal case. I think should be able to do the math from here.

Each visit with him for me was no less than $200. My pregnancy was good but in the last trimester, i saw him fortnightly and at one pt every other day!! I wasn't on package then coz i was a transfer mummy n my bill was amazing! in fact, within that last wk, i chalked up more than $1k..coz he had to listen to baby's heartbeat n all.

Im on week 31 and visited Dr Ho last week. His normal delivery charge is $1605, in addition to the $1k package from week 20 onwards.

I must say he has been very assuring and positive during my past consultations with him.
happy.gif

Dr HO is very good. although his consultant fee is quite high ,about $200 to $300, actually depend what supplement he gives you too. he will only offer the package after baby etail scan.

My first child was delivered by him in June 2012. I must say he is really good because he is very careful with everything during my pregnancy. Although I must say his fees does not come affordable but this is what you get - A peace of mind.

Before week 20, my appointment each time is usually between S$200- S$300. After week 20, I take his package which is S$1K. It does not include the delivery fees etc, which is S$1605.

Dr Ho is very good, 2kids of mine were delivered by him.. his charges are at the high side, but he does give very assuring advice to me and his stitching skills are very good cos i can get off the bed and walk on the second day.. normal gynae will perform Csect on patient when the bb distress during delivery (oxygen deprived), but Dr Ho assured me that he will make sure the bb will be out by normal delivery. FYI, if perform emergency Csect, you will have to pay twice for delivery charges. True enough, my gal is fine and she is coming 4 years old soon.

Back