(2017/06/03) Words.in.Frames - Hand-Made Frame-Based Gifts for All Occasions

Hi there,

I am a return customer :).

Would like to check with u, how much is TCH-3021-0002
, TCH-1813-0003, : TCH-1813-0001?

Pls pm me.. thanks

Dear Customers,

As part of an on-going effort to enhance your online shopping experience with Words.in.Frames, we have revamped our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com ) and given it a facelift recently with the primary focus to improve the navigation of pages and access of information within the blog.

As part of the overhaul exercise, here are some of the key improvements made:
  • Replacement of Blog Header Image. Customers can always return to the HOME Page now by clicking on this Header image.
  • Introduction of Quick Links to reduce the need to scroll up and down pages.
  • Introduction of Promotions & Discounts to keep customers informed of the latest promotion offers.
  • Quick Overview of the Order to Delivery Process
  • Streamlining of Orders Details and provision of hyperlinks for some details, e.g. Product Code, Frame Colour, Frame Size, etc. to allow customers to see the available options.
  • Categorization of Frequently Asked Questions
If you have not visit our blog for a while, please take some time to visit us at http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com . Please feel free to comment about our new look and provide constructive feedback on how we can improve to serve you better.

Once again, thanks for your support and we look forward to hear from you again soon! Cheers!

Running out of ideas what to buy for your Christian friends’ birthday celebrations? Or looking for something meaningful to encourage your Christian friends? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Thy Word series and you might find something suitable for your friend. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for their homes or yours. :)
THW-2418-0005.jpg

Hi Ping, I guess the comment was posted before you read our reply in your mailbox. We have received your order and will be working out the artwork draft for you to see in the next couple of days. Stay tune!

Running out of ideas what to buy for your kids' teachers for the upcoming Teachers' Day celebration in September? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Teachers series and you might find something suitable for your kids' teachers. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for their beloved teachers. :)
TCH-2418-0006.jpg

Ordered 3 items. Delivery was fast. Service was good. Replies to enquiries was fast too.

Wordsinframes even gave suggestion on how to match the colors n put in effort to help me source a little decor. While we realised there was a slight error, Wordsinframes even offered to redo all again. Have received all 3 items today n couldnt wait to hang it up. Even mom was impressed by it. Will definitely order again :)

Hi Dzaizai, 1st & foremost, thank you very much for taking the time and making the effort to post such a positive comment about our products and services, we really appreciate it. You almost wanted to give our frames a miss when you told us the cost of your 1st order has exceeded your budget and we're so thankful that not just you did not withdraw your 1st order, you went on to order another 2. :) And we are glad to know that all our effort pays off and we've won yet another satisfied customer. Our artworks are "addictive" because people like customized and personalized things, and most customers do not stop at 1. So we definitely look forward to hear from you again for your 4th order and more. Thanks.

Running out of ideas what to buy for your friends’ housewarming celebrations? Or looking for something meaningful to decorate your Living Room? Words.in.Frames might be the place you want to start your search. Besides the wide range of designs offered on Words.in.Frames’ website, you can also customize and personalize the GIFT for that someone special of yours. YES! Everything is customizable, it will not be just another ordinary GIFT, but something that is uniquely yours for your friend!

Take a look at some of our samples in our Family Names Series and you might find something suitable for your friend or your home. If not, we can always mix-and-match designs and customize something unique for their homes or yours. :)
WOW-2323-0001.jpg

Hi Teenie,

Welcome back and thanks for considering our frames again, this time for Teachers' Day gift! Just curious, did you take a look at the samples we have in our Teachers series? You should be able to find something suitable, if not, you can pick one sample and customize it for the teacher. Once you decide on the design, please follow the format in Order Details section and send the info to us. We will progress from there. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi,

I've ordered a customized frame for my sister in law a few years ago, with the names of her 3 kids. She has a new baby recently. I wonder if you can do modification to that frame by adding in the new bb's name?

Hi Fly1133, welcome back and nice to hear from you again! Yes, the 42 cm x 32 cm frame for your sister-in-law was ordered in November 2011 and delivered in December 2011. That particular artwork was designed for a family of 4 or 5, so if we try to "squeeze" in one more name, we can because it is the bigger 42 cm x 32 cm frame, BUT to do that, the font size for all the names will need to be reduced and that will also result a lot of blank space on the left and right sides of the names, which is not ideal. Also we will need to remove all to-be-re-used cut in & out items on the left and re-paste them a new piece of background as there will be glue marks on the right due to the removal of the names. Having said this, it is almost like re-doing the entire artwork. Therefore, I would suggest a pick a new design for her family instead of trying to modify the current one. You can take a look at our Family Names series with 6 Names and more and if you cannot find something you like, we can always customize one for you. Thanks.

Hi Mummyfel,

Nice to hear from you again after 23 June 2014 ( Post #1345 ).

The price ( before discount if applicable ) for the 32.5 cm x 23.5 cm artwork based on FAM-3021-4001 is S$70.00. The price is inclusive of GST. But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount, i.e. S$63.00. Since the total amount after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge if you want us to deliver the frame to you.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in ORDER DETAILS section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Wordsinframes,

I am moving house soon and would like to order from you. May I know if you have a shop or company that I can visit to see the artwork?

Pls advise. Thks.

Hi Colourhairgal,

1st & foremost, congratulations for getting your new home! We're a small online business and we conduct most of our business transactions via e-mails, so we don't have a shop whereby you can visit to see our artworks. Also, we hand make every piece of artwork based on our customers' requirements, therefore we do mass produce any artwork or keep stock of them except those standard ones sold at SKS Books Warehouse ( www.sksbooks.com ). But we do display a few of our artworks at My Cube Biz @ Downtown East E!Hub ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2011/03/my-cube-biz-downtown-east-ehub.html ) if you want to take a closer look at our artworks.

You can take a look at our Ordering Process ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/06/17-steps-artwork-ordering-process.html ) and follow the instructions at http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html to place your order.

Look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Georgy,

Just to drop by here to thank you for the 3rd frame that you had beautifully done up for my aunt. It is just the perfect gift for any occasion. We really love it! My husband commented you are really talented. And thanks for the extreme fast work & excellent service as well. You have never once disappoint us in any way. Our best buy in SMH forum surely got to be your WORDSINFRAME! Thank you so much once again for your wonderful effort. We will be back again.. :)

- Judy

Hi Judy, thanks for the positive feedback on our products and services and it is customers like you who keep us going. Though we are a small online business, but we always strive to offer the best quality products and services we can offer and we are always thankful to God and to customers like you who are always so supportive towards us. Glad to know your aunt loves what we made for her and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Just received the frames and I must say I am so happy that it turned out so nicely. Thanks WordsinFrame for making the best farewell gift for my son's teacher.

Hi Valdeny, thanks for making the effort and taking the time to post your comments & feedback about our products and services in both here in SingaporeMotherhood.com and our Facebook page, we really appreciate your kind gesture very much! Glad to know that you love our artworks and we believe the artworks will surely bring smiles on your son's teachers' faces. We surely look forward to hear from you again! Cheers!

Dear customers,

Please be informed that Words.in.Frames will be taking a short vacation from 26 December 2014 to 3 January 2015 to rejuvenate ourselves before the New Year 2015 starts. Hence, 24 December 2014 ( Christmas Eve ) will be the last day of operations for us in 2014 and business will only resumes on Monday, 5 January 2015. During this period of time, we have very limited email access and responses to emails will take a bit longer than usual, so thanks in advance for your patience. So if you need to make an artwork for someone in January 2015, we would suggest you place your order early to avoid the rush.

Once again, thanks for choosing our products and we surely hope to hear from you soon! Cheers!

Hi,

I am interested to get a family of 4 names frame. I am looking at either Product Code: FAM-4030-4002 or Product Code: FAM-5023-4014.

Are we able to choose english and chinese fonts?

How much does each frame cost?

Thanks.

Hi Ms_Mummy,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Since our artworks are 100% customizable, of course you can choose the English and Chinese fonts.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size. FAM-4030-4002 and FAM-5023-4014 use the 42 cm x 32 cm frame and 52 cm x 25 cm frame respectively.

But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount.

For other enquiries and questions, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/frequently-asked-questions-faqs.html ) of our blog. If you need further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us again at [email protected], we will be more than happy to address them.

To place an order, simply following the instructions in ORDER DETAILS section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon. Have a nice day!

Hi Ahgal,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted. We have responded to your PM.

I am a repeated customer for Words in Frame. Words in Frame is really customer centric. He also provided advice on the appropriate Chinese words to use. The artwork is so professionally and beautifully done up. It just looked wonderful. I am sure my recipient of this artwork would be very happy to receive it.

Hi Piglet_Buddy, thanks for posting such a positive feedback about our products and services, and for all your support all these years. Glad to know that we have met ( if not exceed ) your expectation again, we never take the support of our returning customers for granted. The recipient of the artwork will be very happy to receive it not just because it is professionally and beautifully done up, but most importantly, it carries with it the amount of appreciation you all have for the recipient and that makes the artwork more meaningful to the recipient. Once again, thanks for your order and support and we surely look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Hi Ahgal,

I did replied your e-mail on Monday, 17 November 2014. I suspect the mail has been treated as a spam mail and got directed to your Junk Folders. Please check and if that is the case, please kindly add [email protected] into the Whitelist of your mailbox so that our future correspondences will not be directed to your Junk Folder again. Thanks.

Hi Annpin, I can see that you are a new member in SingaporeMotherhood.com, so your purchases will entitle a 10% discount automatically.

This is my 3rd time making frame from words in frames. And indeed it really use the right name for the company as WORDS IN FRAMES as i can really put down whatever words i want into the frame to turn into such a unique personalized gifts for my sis. Really appreciated WIF to be able to rush out my frame in such a short time and infacts can make delivery to me earlier by 1 day. The frame is so beautiful done up and WIF really put in the effort and patient to customise my needs into the frame. Once again, thanks WIF for the wonderful and speedy service provide... Thumbs up!!!

Hi Sellingoff, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to pen down such a positive feedback about our products and services, we truly appreciate it as word of mouth is the best and most effective advertisement for us. :) The very ONE thing that makes our artworks unique, personal and meaningful is because YOU, our customer is able to be "part" of the artwork design process. Our frames are 100% customizable, which means you have an active say in the final design you want. Everyone loves unique, personalized and meaningful gifts, and that's what W.i.F. offers. I believe the gift will be one of the most meaningful birthday gift your sister ever receive, and she will surely cherish the sisterly bonds you all have each time she sees this artwork in the house. Once again, thanks for choosing our frames as birthday gift and we surely look forward to hear from you again. Cheers!

Hi Leo26,

On behalf of ACROSS Collections ( Creator of Words.in.Frames ), we would like to thank you for your interest in our artworks and your enquiry. Our artworks are uniquely designed, skillfully hand-made and 100% customizable and are perfect gifts for all occasions. Besides visiting our blog at wordsinframes.blogspot.com, you can also add yourself to Words.in.Frames in Facebook to get automatic updates each time new designs are posted.

Whether we can deliver your artwork in time for Christmas, it really depends on the design you want and the quantity you are ordering. Christmas is a peak season for us and orders on the queue are higher than usual. If we are unable to meet your delivery date, we will be upfront and honest about it, but once we confirm and accept your order, we are committed to deliver.

Hi Leo26, as this artwork requires a lot more cutting in and out of items, it will take a longer time than the normal artwork. For this reason, unless you can confirm your design and order by the end of this week, we might not be able to get it out before Christmas for you. To place an order, simply following the instructions in ORDER DETAILS section ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-place-your-order.html ) in our blog and e-mail the details to us at [email protected]. It's just that simple!

Once again, thanks for your enquiry and look forward to hear from you again soon.

Hi PhengPheng,

The prices ( before discount if applicable ) are as follows:

- CHR-2130-0001 ( 32.5 cm x 23.5 cm frame ) - S$70.00
- CHR-1015-0001 ( 17 cm x 12 cm frame ) - S$35.00
- CHR 2418-0006 ( 26 cm x 20 cm frame ) - S$50.00

But since you are a member of SingaporeMotherhood.com, you will be entitled a 10% discount.

Till we finalize the artwork layout & design and assess the amount of effort & time required to make the artwork, we will not be able to give you a quote on the cost of the artwork. You can take a look at the Price Ranges section of our blog ( http://wordsinframes.blogspot.sg/2010/07/price-ranges.html ) to get an estimate of the cost based on frame size.

If total amount after discount is less than S$50.00, there will be a delivery charge of S$5.00 if you want us to deliver the frame to you. Alternatively, you can self collect the frame at either Paya Lebar MRT Station ( 9:00 am to 4:00 pm weekdays ONLY ) or Pasir Ris MRT Station. If the total amount after discount is more than S$50.00, there will be no delivery charge if you want us to deliver the frame to you.

Another purchase made. Another awesome experience. Thanks for the fast turnaround time, prompt replies and always top notch service. Always a pleasure to buy from you and I have complete trust that the output will not fail. My friend loves the frame and the joy and delight in her face is priceless. Thanks again!

Hi Confused2011, thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post your feedback about our products and services, appreciate it! Fast turnarounds are only possible with customers like you who have complete trust in us that our output will not fail, and we always enjoy working with customers like you too. We never take returning customers for granted and we always take pride in every piece of artwork we produce, so we will always do our best for our customers. Glad to know that your friend loves the artwork you have given her, it just makes all the rush worthwhile. Once again, thanks for your support and your 3rd order and we look forward to hear from you again soon. Cheers!

Thks for the reply. If i choose one of the design from pdt catalog with no much changes. How long does it take to make till delivery?
Thks!

Hi PhengPheng, for normal delivery service, the delivery would take between 1-3 weeks, depending on the complexity of the artwork and how much of cut IN & OUT items in the artwork. For urgent delivery, we also offer Express Service ( less than 7 days ) and Super Express Service ( less than 3 days ) too, but customers will need to pay 20% and 30% more.

Hi Peanut_Butter, welcome back and nice to hear from you again with your 3rd order. I have already responded to your PM, please let me know if you did not get it. Thanks for considering our artwork as gifts again and we look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Hi Angel_boy, welcome back and nice to hear from you again with your 2nd order. I have already responded to your e-mail, please let me know if you did not get it. Thanks for considering our artwork again and we look forward to hear from you soon. Cheers!

Back