(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

So far, seem like mostly is having a bb boy for Feb15 mummies. I heard from my gynae, Oscar Test accuracy is approx at 90% while for Harmony Test is approx 99% which done in US.

May I know did u do oscar 1st? My NT scan ok but one of the blood test is high risk. Dr said nth to worry abt if I worry can go for harmony test. Did u know the blood test for oscar n harmony is that the same? Scare leh. Heard is same but harmony is done in US. Scare same dunno result will be same or not.
The OSCAR BT and Harmony BT are diff things altogether.. I know of people who didnt do well for the OSCAR but their harmony test results were great.

I'm also a Feb '15 mommy but haven't done the Harmony Test. Will be doing the 20th week detailed scan in 2 weeks. I don't think anyone is adding us to the FB group anymore :(

I think I gain 5 kgs, is it too fast?
BTW I seem to outgrow my bra too. Any good recommendation for nursing bra?

May I know did u do oscar 1st? My NT scan ok but one of the blood test is high risk. Dr said nth to worry abt if I worry can go for harmony test. Did u know the blood test for oscar n harmony is that the same? Scare leh. Heard is same but harmony is done in US. Scare same dunno result will be same or not.

I did oscar first but high risk so end up with harmony. I'm not sure if the blood test is the same anot but I think is diff. Because my harmony come back normal :)

I did oscar first but high risk so end up with harmony. I'm not sure if the blood test is the same anot but I think is diff. Because my harmony come back normal :)
Ur high risk is the scan or blood test cause it? I'll c my gynae tmr to discuss abt it.

Ongmama, Congrats as one prince & one princess just nice. I think i gain 3kg at 16wk now and my tummy is like 5m pregnancy. Not sure izit bcos of this is my 4th pregnancy so tummy very big.

I have gained around 3kg so far... wk 16 for me too... I think is time for our tummy to show... ;) looking fwd to my detailed scan at wk 18.. hopefully bb is healthy...
Any mummies started hospital tour?

My detail scan also at wk 18, cant wait for it to come so that i can start my shopping. I will stick to GH as I found the overall service is quite good and its near to my gynae clinic. Are all the mommies plan to get CL? Think by now, those good one already under reserved.

Ongmama, Congrats as one prince & one princess just nice. I think i gain 3kg at 16wk now and my tummy is like 5m pregnancy. Not sure izit bcos of this is my 4th pregnancy so tummy very big.

Thank you :D I got huge tummy too !
ImageUploadedByForum1409635549.923854.jpg

My detail scan is at week 20 :( still got 3 more weeks to go. Still waiting for baby to give me some respond inside tummy

Hihi.. anybody noes how long will harmony test result be out? My gyane say should be ard 10days But today is the 12days le But u yet to receive the result.. I'm getting more n more stress.. should I call up the clinic or should I wait aother day or two? Thks in advanced

Usually it takes 2 weeks for harmony results. If u r anxious, can also call up your clinic to check..

Hihi.. anybody noes how long will harmony test result be out? My gyane say should be ard 10days But today is the 12days le But u yet to receive the result.. I'm getting more n more stress.. should I call up the clinic or should I wait aother day or two? Thks in advanced

Mine took 10 days to come back.

Ya harmony is without scan they only take your blood test. I did saw a few with blood test high risk but harmony all come back normal. Keep your head up :D
Oh isit? This is the 1st time I c some light from ur post cos usually ppl is scan got problem that is why I damn scare lor. Hopefully tmr gynae can let me know the best solutions. Crossed fingers toes eveywhere :)

Oh isit? This is the 1st time I c some light from ur post cos usually ppl is scan got problem that is why I damn scare lor. Hopefully tmr gynae can let me know the best solutions. Crossed fingers toes eveywhere :)

I'm opps u. Usually i see ppl with blood test problem only mine is scan problem. I will pray for u :)

I'm opps u. Usually i see ppl with blood test problem only mine is scan problem. I will pray for u :)
Only heard from gynae over the phone one of the blood test which is test on harmone is in high risk therefore overall it became immediate risk. Over the phone really scare die me lor. But now I told myself don think it wait tmr c how gynae explain the result. Praying for the best :)

Only heard from gynae over the phone one of the blood test which is test on harmone is in high risk therefore overall it became immediate risk. Over the phone really scare die me lor. But now I told myself don think it wait tmr c how gynae explain the result. Praying for the best :)

Visit your gynae already ?

Ya dun stress
Our stress will affect our body and baby too
Just in gynae room he recommend to do harmony test. So will draw blood on next wed. Crossed fingers toes eveywhere for harmony test :)
Did u request also do on gender or report will show gender for harmony test?

Just in gynae room he recommend to do harmony test. So will draw blood on next wed. Crossed fingers toes eveywhere for harmony test :)
Did u request also do on gender or report will show gender for harmony test?

Yep report will show baby gender.

Report will automatically have test for gender
Oh thanks. But got to wait for 2 weeks for the result. Gynae says will measure beanie next appt so need to keep full bladder. I can't rem nurse said 18 weeks and 22 or 20 or 21 weeks will do measurements. Gynae said by the time result shld be back by den. Fingers crossed :)

Anyone has found confinement lady for this period..... Tried asking 1 or 2 but either got rejected or was told they will need to go back for a week during CNY period...

Hi Ladies! I believe admin for the Facebook Group have already added you. It is a secret group so you will not be able to find it. On the other hand, please check your junk or spam email to see the email invitation from Facebook for this group.

Drop us a note here if anyone of you still have not been added!

Hi Ladies! I believe admin for the Facebook Group have already added you. It is a secret group so you will not be able to find it. On the other hand, please check your junk or spam email to see the email invitation from Facebook for this group.

Drop us a note here if anyone of you still have not been added!

Hi, I've checked and have not received notification of having been added. Mind helping me ask? [email protected]

My next scan is next week (@18 wks), hopefully can see gender by then!

Back