well he love water... as a nb the nurse say other baby cry like mad when bath time but he damn relax and enjoy it and since young we notice he got no fear of water ..can jump into pool ..so let him go have fun on sat ..lolz and he actually looking forward to every sat lolz

yah ... so must put in a big of hardwork arleady monitor him in writing now ... so i am thinking childcare is it a good thing to send child there since young cos they seem to teach alot of things unlike those 3 hrs nursery ...

paiseh i lost track of which are the popular primary school etc lolz but agreed all school aim to be top ..
lolz for me princeess can go into my old school cos i alumni hehehe but i most prob let both kid in same school hehe so will aim mixed school for my boy

So cute! Water baby! :D

Actually not very true. Childcare is still more of child caring duties like bathing, napping and diaper changing. And lots of meal time..yums!! If you see the academic lessons, the number of hours is about the same. Pros and cons I think. If no one/no time at home to help teach or toilet train the kids etc during weekdays then going to childcare is good.

Your school lor. It's one of the popular ones. Lol. Sengkang and punggol area also very competitive nowadays!

if 2 pces pple will stare bah.. anyway i also looking for my ideal one lolz i think by the time i found it no need go swimming lolz

Before I bought my flare swimwear. I wore bikini and put on a long tank top. Very comfy too. When you go into the water, nobody can see anything already! :D

I just went for my FA scan today... everything is normal, 347g at 20 weeks which is average, but baby is fat... his abdominal circumference and head circumference all at the upper percentile.... I ask doctor, how can I make him grow slower, he say not much, even if I don't eat baby will still grow...

Next appt in 4 weeks, doc says baby will be around 500-800g....

Anyway baby bump! I think it don't look pig from the front but from side like round. And I gain 6kg already. Bb only 419g):

302.5 KB · Views: 177
Haha...ok. I need to get a proper maternity swimwear 1st. But if go public pool everyone will b staring at my tummy rite?? *paisei*
if 2 pces pple will stare bah.. anyway i also looking for my ideal one lolz i think by the time i found it no need go swimming lolz

Actually 2 piece I think more comfy than 1 piece swimming costume leh... And it's the only time you wear 2 piece and don't have to be conscious about your tummy!! :)

Actually not very true. Childcare is still more of child caring duties like bathing, napping and diaper changing. And lots of meal time..yums!! If you see the academic lessons, the number of hours is about the same. Pros and cons I think. If no one/no time at home to help teach or toilet train the kids etc during weekdays then going to childcare is good.

Your school lor. It's one of the popular ones. Lol. Sengkang and punggol area also very competitive nowadays!

cos daddy and mummy like water mah hehehe

no leh.. my nov mummies share child care homework ..my gosh... it is those fill in the blank ... in sentence kind of homework leh... i see liao i also stress cos my boy homework still writing and color or drawing niah

my school is pure gal school leh lol

Let me know after you try. :) not sure how powerful is the suction. Is there any warranty for it huh? I ask her but she never reply. I am still considering between spectra and medela freestyle. But medela very ex...I scare if I dun have milk then waste money....

I was also contemplating between freestyle and spectra M1. After reading reviews, they say freestyle does not fully clear the breasts and suction reduce after 1 year. Not sure true or not because I'm first time mummy. So, I just choose spectra since most malaysians moms use them and have good reviews. Hopefully, it is good and I'm able to breastfeed. *pray hard!*

Before I bought my flare swimwear. I wore bikini and put on a long tank top. Very comfy too. When you go into the water, nobody can see anything already! :D
i am thinking of getting a rash guard lolz and wear over the 2 pcs lolz but damn hot leh lolz :p

I think you have to take many other factors into consideration as well! My #1 daughter was born on 25 December. She is always the youngest in class but always the tallest too. I think that's genetic. Lol. I started homeschooling her at 2 years old when she could already speak in sentences and know all her abc/123. I enrolled her into nursery at a kindergarten(3 hours session, followed moe calendar) the year she turned 4. She was on par with her peers. She took the school bus to school and even though her classmates were crying, she did not even cry and bade me goodbye because she knew what it meant by going to school. No difference academically and emotionally at this stage. In fact she was much more independent and mature as per her teachers.

But now that she is in Primary 1, things are much more different. She has her strength and weaknesses in the different subjects. I cannot say she is on par with her peers. She has classmates who are geniuses! Her school is also more demanding compared to other neighbourhood schools. The amount of homework is outrageous and depressing. She has to take higher chinese and I don't even teach chinese at home! She has never gone for any kind of academic enrichment before. Her childhood was really all about play previously. So we do see a difference between kids who have gone for enrichment vs those like me who prefers to skip all the enrichment and head outdoors with her bicycle and bubble gun everyday after school. But when she is being compared to her peers from a very ordinary neighbourhood school, she knows a lot more than them and can even complete their P3 work. I guess it all boils down to how we want to nuture our kids. And there is no right or wrong either.

I also have to admit that I feel very guilty when it comes to my #2 son because I did not spend as much time teaching him as I would like to. I need to prioritise and at this stage, guiding my P1 girl is more important because her form teachers will start calling me up if she lags behind even by one mark! So I decided to send him to school earlier which is the year he turns 3. I am very thankful for my daughter though. She has been the one teaching and reading to him ever since I got preggy with #3. Everything that he learnt, both good and bad, are mostly from her. I will only have a harder time correcting the bad..haha.. So for #3, she will most likely be an end December baby. I don't know what approach I will take yet. So just let nature take its course for now. :)

Oh man! I was really lor so. Hope you won't read until zzz... Lol! :p

Wah. Ur gal so li hai. Can speak in sentences at age of 2. My boy stil nt able to speak properly. Hw u teach? My boy stil playin at hm. Goin to send him to sch at 4yo. So gotten start homeschoolin him but nt sure hw to start. Haiz.

i am thinking of getting a rash guard lolz and wear over the 2 pcs lolz but damn hot leh lolz :p
Anyway baby bump! I think it don't look pig from the front but from side like round. And I gain 6kg already. Bb only 419g):
419g at 20 wks u still haim small :eek:

I think you have to take many other factors into consideration as well! My #1 daughter was born on 25 December. She is always the youngest in class but always the tallest too. I think that's genetic. Lol. I started homeschooling her at 2 years old when she could already speak in sentences and know all her abc/123. I enrolled her into nursery at a kindergarten(3 hours session, followed moe calendar) the year she turned 4. She was on par with her peers. She took the school bus to school and even though her classmates were crying, she did not even cry and bade me goodbye because she knew what it meant by going to school. No difference academically and emotionally at this stage. In fact she was much more independent and mature as per her teachers.

But now that she is in Primary 1, things are much more different. She has her strength and weaknesses in the different subjects. I cannot say she is on par with her peers. She has classmates who are geniuses! Her school is also more demanding compared to other neighbourhood schools. The amount of homework is outrageous and depressing. She has to take higher chinese and I don't even teach chinese at home! She has never gone for any kind of academic enrichment before. Her childhood was really all about play previously. So we do see a difference between kids who have gone for enrichment vs those like me who prefers to skip all the enrichment and head outdoors with her bicycle and bubble gun everyday after school. But when she is being compared to her peers from a very ordinary neighbourhood school, she knows a lot more than them and can even complete their P3 work. I guess it all boils down to how we want to nuture our kids. And there is no right or wrong either.

I also have to admit that I feel very guilty when it comes to my #2 son because I did not spend as much time teaching him as I would like to. I need to prioritise and at this stage, guiding my P1 girl is more important because her form teachers will start calling me up if she lags behind even by one mark! So I decided to send him to school earlier which is the year he turns 3. I am very thankful for my daughter though. She has been the one teaching and reading to him ever since I got preggy with #3. Everything that he learnt, both good and bad, are mostly from her. I will only have a harder time correcting the bad..haha.. So for #3, she will most likely be an end December baby. I don't know what approach I will take yet. So just let nature take its course for now. :)

Oh man! I was really lor so. Hope you won't read until zzz... Lol! :p
Agree with you that alot of factors are to be considered as well. Just got me thinking when my colleague mentioned abt her son lagging behind his peers in P1. Teaching in a top pri school myself, I'll definitely not put my child in a top sch next time. Our education system is already stressful as it is. If they can do well enough to be considered average it should be good enough for me. Anything better is a bonus. I see how parents drill their kids for GEP and exams and I feel sad for them. During our time, studying was so much simpler and more enjoyable. Now, pick any one kid and chances are high that he/she attends enrichment classes outside. My pupils can tell me they have tuition everyday. Then I also wonder abt those who can't afford tuition..will they always lag behind their peers? Well..For me I just want my kids to be healthy and happy!

Our educational system too stressful. Kids dun get to play aft enterin pri sch. So hb n i felt tat dun sent my boy to kinder so early. He wil onli start kinder at 4. N he's born in dec. Hope he can catch up. Nw he stil playin at hm. Lol

I see some mummies also wear two piece leh! Look quite nice with the bump ahha
in private pool no problem in public pool BIG problem lolz ... when i go private pool i also 2 pcs i dun care one lolz
but some reason in public pool i become very conscious about it lolz

Actually 2 piece I think more comfy than 1 piece swimming costume leh... And it's the only time you wear 2 piece and don't have to be conscious about your tummy!! :)
no intention to get 1 pcs but more thinking of tankini lolz but cant find a nice one leh :p
At 21weeks 5days lol
i also 20wks 6 days when did the FA scan also not as big lah....if you go check the chart ...21 wks average is 360g leh lolz ...what you eat lolz

http://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart

well he love water... as a nb the nurse say other baby cry like mad when bath time but he damn relax and enjoy it and since young we notice he got no fear of water ..can jump into pool ..so let him go have fun on sat ..lolz and he actually looking forward to every sat lolz

yah ... so must put in a big of hardwork arleady monitor him in writing now ... so i am thinking childcare is it a good thing to send child there since young cos they seem to teach alot of things unlike those 3 hrs nursery ...

paiseh i lost track of which are the popular primary school etc lolz but agreed all school aim to be top ..
lolz for me princeess can go into my old school cos i alumni hehehe but i most prob let both kid in same school hehe so will aim mixed school for my boy

my girl also water baby. Since 4mo, I will rent the tub for her to float in there... then at 7-8 months, she likes to get into the pool but she only pick up actual swimming this March... and she is progressing very well...

I also just started to learn to swim in March, then by the time to progress from breaststroke to freestyle, got pregnant leh... actually I dun like to go swimming... i find it troublesome! But if go beach hols or resort, i will definitely go swimming la... I prefer snorkelling hahaha

you cannot wear bikini in public pool hor...must wear those modest ones

actually 3 hrs kindy, i find kids learn more... academically... my girl in child care, the school work also quite disruptive and you are right. for those basic skills like self-feeding, toilet training and social gathering... child care learn faster...but academic wise may not be as good as kindy

but child care has its cons... lots of times, the children pick up the not so nice things from other classmates just as fast!

yes two pcs definitely for comfy for preggers and also allows more room for adjustment

scary right? tuition every day? My girls' peers also into chinese enrichment etc etc... right now we want to save these monies and focus on character building so we let her take swimming lessons and music lessons every week... not that academically driven...

my girl also water baby. Since 4mo, I will rent the tub for her to float in there... then at 7-8 months, she likes to get into the pool but she only pick up actual swimming this March... and she is progressing very well...

I also just started to learn to swim in March, then by the time to progress from breaststroke to freestyle, got pregnant leh... actually I dun like to go swimming... i find it troublesome! But if go beach hols or resort, i will definitely go swimming la... I prefer snorkelling hahaha

you cannot wear bikini in public pool hor...must wear those modest ones
same lor ... 7-8 months like to play in pool ...

huh? u can snorkel why still learn swimming ?

same lor ... 7-8 months like to play in pool ...

huh? u can snorkel why still learn swimming ?

everybody can snorkel if you put on life vest ma! :D I even learnt diving but I did not pass in the open sea... i past the pool tests...kekeke

power dunno how to swim go snorkel and even take scuba diving ...just like my hubby ...he take proper swimming lesson after he got his scuba licence lolz ....
u not scare if any emergercy happen the life vest canot help you how lolz lolz

power dunno how to swim go snorkel and even take scuba diving ...just like my hubby ...he take proper swimming lesson after he got his scuba licence lolz ....
u not scare if any emergercy happen the life vest canot help you how lolz lolz

snorkel dun need to know how to swim de lah... but diving is a different story!

I see some mummies also wear two piece leh! Look quite nice with the bump ahha

I think when we say 2 piece we mean bikini kind 2 piece.. which i think i will be quite paiseh to wear now.. i think got those two pc the top is flare kind plus bottom.. tts the type i am looking for..

public swimming pool can put long tank top?

snorkel dun need to know how to swim de lah... but diving is a different story!
wat dun need ...i remember drag a friend who cant swim to go phuket snorkel.. when the wave get strong she dunno how to fight it ..and she get tired easily and ended up the 2 swimmers got to drag her back to shore ...more tired for swimmer aka us leh

diving i know is diff i also got diving licence one lolz
miss those good old childless days when both of us can just book tix go diving ...sob sob now my hubby say got kid liao and diving become dangerous :confused: ...and no more diving lioa sianz ... every year i have to clean my store room and i will take out our diving gears to "smell" the sea lolz ...

Wah. Ur gal so li hai. Can speak in sentences at age of 2. My boy stil nt able to speak properly. Hw u teach? My boy stil playin at hm. Goin to send him to sch at 4yo. So gotten start homeschoolin him but nt sure hw to start. Haiz.

Hmm.. my boy at 2yo can speak sentences too.. i think cos last time he grew up with my niece (1/2 yo older).. so he kinda mimic her when she speaks.. perhaps try to bring him out for more playdates and interactions.. they tend to learn more from kids i feel..

yes when u have older playdates or kids they learn faster... Monkey see monkey do mah lolz
disadvantage is they learn bad things fast too lolz

I just went for my FA scan today... everything is normal, 347g at 20 weeks which is average, but baby is fat... his abdominal circumference and head circumference all at the upper percentile.... I ask doctor, how can I make him grow slower, he say not much, even if I don't eat baby will still grow...

Next appt in 4 weeks, doc says baby will be around 500-800g....

eh? dont really understand, if 347g is avg, why do u say baby is fat? u are referring to his big tummy is it?

wat dun need ...i remember drag a friend who cant swim to go phuket snorkel.. when the wave get strong she dunno how to fight it ..and she get tired easily and ended up the 2 swimmers got to drag her back to shore ...more tired for swimmer aka us leh

miss those good old childless days when both of us can just book tix go diving ...sob sob now my hubby say got kid liao and diving become dangerous :confused: ...and no more diving lioa sianz ... every year i have to clean my store room and i will take out our diving gears to "smell" the sea lolz ...

haha... ever come across strong currents in Phuket in my snorkelling trips but so far ok... but I try not venture to far off too

should we wearing plus size swimwear? or get a normal one but one size bigger? I wanted to get a swimwear too but don't know which to get. Maybe will ended up wearing bikini and showing off my big tummy.
Can try marks and Spencer..They have some nice 2 piece ones..I think can get bigger size will do

actually I dun suggest wearing plus size swim wear unless you already plus size la... scare the boobs area may not fit well then when you go into the water... best is to buy one size bigger than your usual and look for those two pieces allows growing tummy ...

sigh. the talk about diving reminds me of a wonderful prof of mine who died last yr due to a diving accidnet

Will you put your child in your school???

in private pool no problem in public pool BIG problem lolz ... when i go private pool i also 2 pcs i dun care one lolz
but some reason in public pool i become very conscious about it lolz

no intention to get 1 pcs but more thinking of tankini lolz but cant find a nice one leh :p

i also 20wks 6 days when did the FA scan also not as big lah....if you go check the chart ...21 wks average is 360g leh lolz ...what you eat lolz

http://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart

I thought 20weeks should be ard 350g so 21 weeks prob about 400 plus grams.

I eat normal leh. Nv really snack.