Post/Pre Natal Massage by Ms Shima

Lxxsha

Hi mummies, I would like to share about my post natal masseur. Her massage skills is very good and most importantly her experiences allows her to be knowledgeable in this field. Her massage is firm. I actually felt lighter after doing a few sessions of post natal massage by her. She also include the herbal steam and body compress in her post natal massage package. I hope this will answer some of the mummies' queries.. This is her contact number 82226593.

Hi, mind to share how is her charges like, what are inclusive in the services, and payment methods? Thanks

Hi. She charges $550 for 7 days. Services include massage with ginger oil, tummy wrap(for this she uses both plastic and cloth binding), herbal steam and tummy compress.

She takes $50 deposit so that she can block out the dates for you. Remaining $500 she'll collect on the first day of post natal massage.

:) You can do a pre natal massage with her first to try her services before committing into the post natal massage because i did the same way too. Haha being singaporeans. Hope this help!

Back