(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

At least yours has calcium n fiber n is healthy for bb. Haiz. Up till today I still don't dare to drink milk, GP told me to stay away from dairy for the time being in case it triggers my abdominal pains again. Then again I had Peranakan food on Mon which should have tons of coconut milk n I was ok ... maybe I will try tonight cos I have a new unopened bottle that is expiring on 5 Sep, super wasteful.
Peranakan food! Yummy!!!

if gynae din ask you to control then ok wat

But I'm already 65.6kg! Gaining at this rate.... I really have no hope to wear my old clothes! N still not looking pregnant. Faint...

I was hoping the weight goes to my baby and not my boobs... I really have a hard time finding bras haha and I felt gross out by the size too...

Me too! Wish bb getting everything! I also don't wish my boobs to grow more... V unsightly.

But I'm already 65.6kg! Gaining at this rate.... I really have no hope to wear my old clothes! N still not looking pregnant. Faint...
Me too! Wish bb getting everything! I also don't wish my boobs to grow more... V unsightly.
i never expect myself to wear back old clothes lolz ...so no big deal to me lolz

I don't want... don't envy lei. got stretch mark ok... not nice... cup go up the width also went up.. :(
I scared sag. become papaya how.haha
look on the bright side...the factory is going thru refurnish for future mass production lolz ..
and hearsay ..it will shrink if constant bf ... lolz

Hi, you bought the m1 model? I am oso interested to get the breast pump from her but still thinking which model to get...

Yupz, I bought M1. Package include Freemie, milk storage bag, cooler bag & ice gel pack.

I also bought Medela Harmony Pump (manual breast pump) from Kulily.

Yupz, I bought M1. Package include Freemie, milk storage bag, cooler bag & ice gel pack.

I also bought Medela Harmony Pump (manual breast pump) from Kulily.

All in inclusive of delivery? Plus free freemie? Thats cheap.. But I tot freemie is not like compatible with spectra? Or maybe I read their Facebook site wrongly

He just scanned for something in between. Last visit he even scanned from another angle n we could all see something dangling there. I don't blame him although very shocked because he did say don't buy anything yet and only 70%. I also watched a baby center video which showed how all babies have a dangle to begin with.

Can't find the video now but you can see some pictures n explanation here
http://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

As long as baby is healthy, gender preference just bonus yah? My boy actually cried upon hearing he was going to get a sister, not brother.

Thanks for sharing, after saw the explanation it cheers me up alot...... Thanks dear ;)

nowsaday our public service is getting from bad to worst ..
1st the ambulance service beginning of the week.. and now singpost haiz..
my teacher day present got stuck with singpost ....status ready for collection when in the 1st time i did not get any notice to go there collect ... and my mom place is everyday got pple at home one lor
then when i called them ... they tell me ..bring ic go down can collect but who use their IC name when purchase items online :S then so bo pian i asked for redelivery ..ask can check the address correct or not ..he tell me he cant reveal :s
damn jialat

now no choice have to go buy new teacher day present for tomolo liao

i think sing post is quite screwed up sometimes . There were 2 occasions I ordered sth fr the UK and then they just slipped in a notice in my mailbox saying that an attempt was made to deliver the item but failed . my mom is always at home tho! so it seems to me that the postman was lazy to go up to my unit to deliver the item.. and just insert the slip . zzz

nowsaday our public service is getting from bad to worst ..
1st the ambulance service beginning of the week.. and now singpost haiz..
my teacher day present got stuck with singpost ....status ready for collection when in the 1st time i did not get any notice to go there collect ... and my mom place is everyday got pple at home one lor
then when i called them ... they tell me ..bring ic go down can collect but who use their IC name when purchase items online :S then so bo pian i asked for redelivery ..ask can check the address correct or not ..he tell me he cant reveal :s
damn jialat

now no choice have to go buy new teacher day present for tomolo liao

i think sing post is quite screwed up sometimes . There were 2 occasions I ordered sth fr the UK and then they just slipped in a notice in my mailbox saying that an attempt was made to deliver the item but failed . my mom is always at home tho! so it seems to me that the postman was lazy to go up to my unit to deliver the item.. and just insert the slip . zzz

my lower back soooo sng today .. esp when sit down if stand up still ok ...
sianz..anything we can apply to relieve it ? ginger cream ?
I apply those heat massage cream also... for my previous pregnancy too..

Dun apply on tunmy can liao.. n dun over use. . Only use when necessary in moderate amt

All in inclusive of delivery? Plus free freemie? Thats cheap.. But I tot freemie is not like compatible with spectra? Or maybe I read their Facebook site wrongly

$210 inclusive of delivery. I think she give me another type of tube that can fit. I also dnt understand. I will try it out when I receive them this Sat.

Do u all feel ur butt muscles v suan if u sit too long? Haiz all the aches all over. Cannot sit too long cannot stand too long cannot walk too long also..

Do u all feel ur butt muscles v suan if u sit too long? Haiz all the aches all over. Cannot sit too long cannot stand too long cannot walk too long also..

me too... so every hr or so I will have to go walk walk to stretch my butt! If sit on non padded -- worse...can only sit like 15 mins then gotta shift butt cheeks

me too... so every hr or so I will have to go walk walk to stretch my butt! If sit on non padded -- worse...can only sit like 15 mins then gotta shift butt cheeks
same... need to sit with cushion otherwise butt will feel pain like no flesh there. I also can't stand still for too long, will feel nausea and vomit. Okay if I can walk around.

same... need to sit with cushion otherwise butt will feel pain like no flesh there. I also can't stand still for too long, will feel nausea and vomit. Okay if I can walk around.
Can you imagine it will just get worse from here? Haha.. my butt really hurts today! :(

precisely !! that is what i tot too but then i cant prove that cos mail box also no slip haiz...
anyway nowaday they outsource the delivery of letter to those part timers so quality control hard to maintain lah

I apply those heat massage cream also... for my previous pregnancy too..

Dun apply on tunmy can liao.. n dun over use. . Only use when necessary in moderate amt
i dare not use leh...but wonder can use those ginger cream or not cos they are hot so should work the same since we also can take ginger tea lolz

Hot compress dun put near tummy also ..
i wont touch tummy

i sit too long the lower back sng lor ... if i stand up or walk around i ok leh

$210 inclusive of delivery. I think she give me another type of tube that can fit. I also dnt understand. I will try it out when I receive them this Sat.
Let me know after you try. :) not sure how powerful is the suction. Is there any warranty for it huh? I ask her but she never reply. I am still considering between spectra and medela freestyle. But medela very ex...I scare if I dun have milk then waste money....

Mummies do you all think Dec babies will lag behind their same age peers? My colleague was telling me her son is lagging behind in P1 now..

I think you have to take many other factors into consideration as well! My #1 daughter was born on 25 December. She is always the youngest in class but always the tallest too. I think that's genetic. Lol. I started homeschooling her at 2 years old when she could already speak in sentences and know all her abc/123. I enrolled her into nursery at a kindergarten(3 hours session, followed moe calendar) the year she turned 4. She was on par with her peers. She took the school bus to school and even though her classmates were crying, she did not even cry and bade me goodbye because she knew what it meant by going to school. No difference academically and emotionally at this stage. In fact she was much more independent and mature as per her teachers.

But now that she is in Primary 1, things are much more different. She has her strength and weaknesses in the different subjects. I cannot say she is on par with her peers. She has classmates who are geniuses! Her school is also more demanding compared to other neighbourhood schools. The amount of homework is outrageous and depressing. She has to take higher chinese and I don't even teach chinese at home! She has never gone for any kind of academic enrichment before. Her childhood was really all about play previously. So we do see a difference between kids who have gone for enrichment vs those like me who prefers to skip all the enrichment and head outdoors with her bicycle and bubble gun everyday after school. But when she is being compared to her peers from a very ordinary neighbourhood school, she knows a lot more than them and can even complete their P3 work. I guess it all boils down to how we want to nuture our kids. And there is no right or wrong either.

I also have to admit that I feel very guilty when it comes to my #2 son because I did not spend as much time teaching him as I would like to. I need to prioritise and at this stage, guiding my P1 girl is more important because her form teachers will start calling me up if she lags behind even by one mark! So I decided to send him to school earlier which is the year he turns 3. I am very thankful for my daughter though. She has been the one teaching and reading to him ever since I got preggy with #3. Everything that he learnt, both good and bad, are mostly from her. I will only have a harder time correcting the bad..haha.. So for #3, she will most likely be an end December baby. I don't know what approach I will take yet. So just let nature take its course for now. :)

Oh man! I was really lor so. Hope you won't read until zzz... Lol! :p

YA! Tell me about it! I am almost always home but I still get those slips in my letterbox instead... Grr

I think you have to take many other factors into consideration as well! My #1 daughter was born on 25 December. She is always the youngest in class but always the tallest too. I think that's genetic. Lol. I started homeschooling her at 2 years old when she could already speak in sentences and know all her abc/123. I enrolled her into nursery at a kindergarten(3 hours session, followed moe calendar) the year she turned 4. She was on par with her peers. She took the school bus to school and even though her classmates were crying, she did not even cry and bade me goodbye because she knew what it meant by going to school. No difference academically and emotionally at this stage. In fact she was much more independent and mature as per her teachers.

But now that she is in Primary 1, things are much more different. She has her strength and weaknesses in the different subjects. I cannot say she is on par with her peers. She has classmates who are geniuses! Her school is also more demanding compared to other neighbourhood schools. The amount of homework is outrageous and depressing. She has to take higher chinese and I don't even teach chinese at home! She has never gone for any kind of academic enrichment before. Her childhood was really all about play previously. So we do see a difference between kids who have gone for enrichment vs those like me who prefers to skip all the enrichment and head outdoors with her bicycle and bubble gun everyday after school. But when she is being compared to her peers from a very ordinary neighbourhood school, she knows a lot more than them and can even complete their P3 work. I guess it all boils down to how we want to nuture our kids. And there is no right or wrong either.

I also have to admit that I feel very guilty when it comes to my #2 son because I did not spend as much time teaching him as I would like to. I need to prioritise and at this stage, guiding my P1 girl is more important because her form teachers will start calling me up if she lags behind even by one mark! So I decided to send him to school earlier which is the year he turns 3. I am very thankful for my daughter though. She has been the one teaching and reading to him ever since I got preggy with #3. Everything that he learnt, both good and bad, are mostly from her. I will only have a harder time correcting the bad..haha.. So for #3, she will most likely be an end December baby. I don't know what approach I will take yet. So just let nature take its course for now. :)

Oh man! I was really lor so. Hope you won't read until zzz... Lol! :p

i find children today damn stressful lor ..since young all the enrichment class .. like totally no childhood
for me ...my son only enrichment is swimming on sat lolz and his nursery chinese drama
the rest is he can play all his want lolz but now i try to make him practice his writing every night cos next year he is in kindergarten and his writing is horrible ... and the 3 hrs nursery dun think can practice much ...

what primary school she enroll in .. higher chinese in primary school that is rare leh

i find children today damn stressful lor ..since young all the enrichment class .. like totally no childhood
for me ...my son only enrichment is swimming on sat lolz and his nursery chinese drama
the rest is he can play all his want lolz but now i try to make him practice his writing every night cos next year he is in kindergarten and his writing is horrible ... and the 3 hrs nursery dun think can practice much ...

what primary school she enroll in .. higher chinese in primary school that is rare leh

Swimming is good!

Yes, very stressful because they are still so young! Go for so many enrichment, where got time for play? Must see their interests too..

Yes, if the child goes to kindergarten, the parent has to have time to practise at home. Especially reading and the spellings and tingxies from K1 onwards. For childcare centres, the teachers will do that for them.

I think quite common for schools that are aiming to become one of the tops. She is in kuo chuan presbyterian primary school. My alma mater. Lol :D

I will feel my spine tail v suan. Need to get up slowly else will pain...I oso aches all overall. My whole tummy area all aching. Dun know is bloatness or ribs cage aching or stomach expanding or wat. All in all whole body is aching! !

Swimming is good!

Yes, very stressful because they are still so young! Go for so many enrichment, where got time for play? Must see their interests too..

Yes, if the child goes to kindergarten, the parent has to have time to practise at home. Especially reading and the spellings and tingxies from K1 onwards. For childcare centres, the teachers will do that for them.

I think quite common for schools that are aiming to become one of the tops. She is in kuo chuan presbyterian primary school. My alma mater. Lol :D
well he love water... as a nb the nurse say other baby cry like mad when bath time but he damn relax and enjoy it and since young we notice he got no fear of water ..can jump into pool ..so let him go have fun on sat ..lolz and he actually looking forward to every sat lolz

yah ... so must put in a big of hardwork arleady monitor him in writing now ... so i am thinking childcare is it a good thing to send child there since young cos they seem to teach alot of things unlike those 3 hrs nursery ...

paiseh i lost track of which are the popular primary school etc lolz but agreed all school aim to be top ..
lolz for me princeess can go into my old school cos i alumni hehehe but i most prob let both kid in same school hehe so will aim mixed school for my boy

I will feel my spine tail v suan. Need to get up slowly else will pain...I oso aches all overall. My whole tummy area all aching. Dun know is bloatness or ribs cage aching or stomach expanding or wat. All in all whole body is aching! !
i google ..if pregnancy lady with aches all over best is go swimming lol

Here too at kallang airport! There goes my boy once a month water play... He will be so disappointed.
water play ? swimming pool ? can play in the rain wat lolz

hmm i wonder how many parent let children play in the rain these days lolz .ours day ...
play like mad loz

Back