(2014) ivf mummies support group

Bb_hc, your company gives you 4 months of leave? After that still wants to use child leave? Wah..
I think I 4 months already too long as nobody cover my duty. So I might go back after 2 months.
I had subway again for dinner. What a long fighting game at work. Hope time faster fly haha.
Tomorrow another poke finger day.
Dolly, you do your poke finger test usually on weekday or weekend.
Anyone tested on glucose also?

I also cannot take 4 mths straight maternity leave. Even can I probably need to work from home when urgent matters arise. Actually I also don't know when confinement over my hubbs go back work then my mum also go back work how I handle with two babies alone at home. I just finish my dinner outside heading home with a super full stomach. Today super hot day.
My colleague who have twins, ends up quitting her job and she just got promoted to a management position this year.

iwantahealthbaby, I think once you send beanies to infant care then you can go back to work already. Just that after confinement period will be a little xiong to handle to.. But well, there is a will, there is a way. I believe you can do it.
Finally mid of the week already, I just cant wait for weekend to come every week hahaa.. Getting more and more lazy.

I had oats for breakfast, of course not a happy meal but well got to stay healthy. Faithfullyyours, so you confirm going for Baby U Studio? I send an email to walkadog but no reply yet. I wanted to ask them 10 edited copies meaning is soft or any hardcopy printed for us.

Ladies I am at thai express now haha. . Trying a new item and drinking chedol oops..
Btw I saw in Groupon got this newborn photoshot at $25 don't know can make it a not.

iwantahealthbaby, I think once you send beanies to infant care then you can go back to work already. Just that after confinement period will be a little xiong to handle to.. But well, there is a will, there is a way. I believe you can do it.
Finally mid of the week already, I just cant wait for weekend to come every week hahaa.. Getting more and more lazy.

I had oats for breakfast, of course not a happy meal but well got to stay healthy. Faithfullyyours, so you confirm going for Baby U Studio? I send an email to walkadog but no reply yet. I wanted to ask them 10 edited copies meaning is soft or any hardcopy printed for us.
Lynn, yeah we will bring baby to Baby U studio to take photos within 2 weeks after birth since the studio is very near Sg Expo at Upper Changi. It's quite near to my PIL's place since I'll be doing confinement there. Then when baby is about 6 months old, we will bring her over to JB for the other photoshoot.

For Walkadog, you need to wait for a few days to reply you. They don't usually reply that fast.

faithfullyyours, baby U is at expo and upper change there.. Goodness it is near my house and I don't know.
iwantahealthybaby, the frames is softcopy the outline frame you are referring to right? So how many clothing they give baby? any Idea?
Ladies do you think the groupon $25 can make it, it is by chubbyfeet?? http://www.chubbyfeet.com.sg/
Are the both of you going for post natal massage?
What else I miss out after birth needs to do one hahah.. Baby Shower/cake I also plan already.
Btw lynn is going to try natural birth without epidural.. I shall give it a try and see how.

No lynncandy I mean they edited the soft copy in high resolution for u so u can bring to any photoshop print out ownself and get own frame to frame the pic up haha. Outfits wise mostly newborn recommended to shot naked haha. Maybe cover the essential parts. They use props. In studio more if u Engage them to your house they bring but limited. But good thing is they don't charge for home visit.

This two days keep feeling stomach getting harder. Sometimes bb move can feel certain area very very hard. Wonder how much they grow.

Oic. Seems like not bad. I just want to go for not that expensive photography but reasonable shots and a few photos just for memories. Will try to contact them again to book.
Now my beanie move in a way outside can see. If at work sometimes can see my tummy move. I also can feel hard hard at certain area. Dh will talk to beanie everyday and beanie will give dh a kick. Think he talks too loud and beanie wants to sleep.

Yup! I am doing postnatal massage with Mdm Emma. I booked her a month ago for 7 sessions at $450.

I am also now looking baby's full month celebration packages. PapaMama is not bad. See if they are there during the October's fair.

Wow 7 sessions $450 worth it leh. Mine is 10 sessions $700. So yours will be around $64 per sessions. Is she a busy lady? So far any review. Full month I will go for sweet moments as thomson card got discount hehe. I also just email to the venue which I want to host my baby shower. But usually they need a date to book which I can't confirm now.
Ladies I am having the $10 pizzahur for dinner haha. .

I found her in this SMH forum. She also has a sister, Mdm Ida who does postnatal massage but it seems that Mdm Emma's reviews are better. I also don't need to put any deposit. I just let her know the address that I want her to come and that's the confirmation.

Full month celebration venue maybe at the function room at our place. But then again it will be around Christmas time. Don't know if it will be booked by others.

Ya loh Dec I think very hard to reserve a venue especially near festive period. Maybe just plan first. Are you going to oct fair to see more things on baby showers? I might take leave and go on a weekday.
Hmm.. How come everyone so quiet?? Is the rest around?

Yes I'll be going to the October's fair and this weekend I need to settle buying a few things like baby's cabinet, baby's laundry detergent, baby's car seat.

Iwantahealthybaby, I also feel tummy harder these days. Some days can feel something sticking out. I am guessing it is her head or a butt. Hahahaha!

Tmr I am on time off. Got appt with my private gynae. Got chance to see beanie again. Comforted that hubby coming along even tho it is weekday. Hahaha!

Then heading for review with dermatologist for my itch. A full day of running errands man!

I am skipping the class as dh is busy. I think circle might op for mt A to deliver. I am choosing thomson as compare to mt A.
How are you ladies? A busy day for me. Later running to site again. Don't know if is alright to walk so much

Yah. Most likely mt a. Saw beanie today! She is 1.4kg at 28w6d. Doc says ideal weight.

Subsequent visits will be once every 2 weeks. Next appt must put deposit for gynae delivery fees and pd lioaz.

Yeah.. 16 sept I still have kkh appt. Going cos doing gd test. But delivery wise, I poss go for mt a. Still feel that private gynae more careful and informative.

He says we are 3rd trimester now. 4 main things to look for: heartbeat, baby weight, baby position and amount of amniotic fluid. Step by step, he showed us the progress of each of these areas.

And mt a got a chapel, somehow I like that feeling. It is a bit silly la but it gives me comfort and assurance. And I am sure I will need it during delivery.

Circle, good to stick to 2 hospitals just in case. I also like Mount A as got chapel, but Thomson is a much nearer place for me. Yup private doc really very informative and detailed. My baby was 1.4g at week 29. Doc say week 30 1.5g is ideal.

Btw I read from the apps that baby will turn downwards, but they might also turn back upwards so really got to monitor.
ete is from kkh?

Iwantahealthybaby, ur 2nd shipment is direct purchase from taobao or thru agent? My final shipment w the new forwarding agent arrived sg now waiting for delivery to my place by tmr :D
Just finished chkup @ kkh. Scheduled to do glucose test at wk 28. Bbs abt 820g each at wk 25.

cheerywalnuts still thru agent. cause that time already place order then learn from you how to use direct from taobao but so far haven't got time to do direct purchase. for 10 tops weight 3.07kg the shipping plus agent fee cost me $25 so confirm not as cheap as yours. cause the agent fee is a % of your total cost goods purchase. so the more u buy the higher the agent fee.

I am placing order with natal essentials now but I headache again don't know what dish to say NO NO to....preserved veg confirm I will give a miss but I also heard 1st week no chicken (according to my dad, chicken is fine just that must be female not male one that's why if not we buy the chicken we don't know they use male or female) don't know whats the rational behind the gender of the chicken also. then I also heard that breastfeeding mummies shouldn eat egg and liver during the 1-2 weeks of confinement. I also don't know how true. if this cannot that cannot I like a lot menu to change hahaha. circle how about u? u only replacing preserved veg? yr tcm got mention anything about no chicken menu during 1st month? or no eggs or liver? I always thought liver is a must bu blood mah. lol

Circle, good to stick to 2 hospitals just in case. I also like Mount A as got chapel, but Thomson is a much nearer place for me. Yup private doc really very informative and detailed. My baby was 1.4g at week 29. Doc say week 30 1.5g is ideal.

Btw I read from the apps that baby will turn downwards, but they might also turn back upwards so really got to monitor.
ete is from kkh?

From nuh then now with gynea at tmc.

Buddy, think initially really cannot Eat chicken. Oh I think you should have 2 waterbags? Maybe cheery our informative girl will know.
Ete, you also switch to tmc. Yup feel more aasure.

Ya waiting for cheerywalnuts reply hehe :) I went collect my tabao items then went ikea get bumper set for baby cot then now at giant tampines. Haha. Later buying dinner from giant here foodcourt.

Wow buddy shop till drop? You are like me independent just shop and buy stuff for beanie. Great damage? Too bad my Chinese sux otherwise sure shop from taobao too.

Yap we have 2 different sacs, so 2 waterbags each containing one. That's y they always take the twin peak sign to identify dcda twins. As they are separated in their own sac n have their own placenta ;)

I completed my shopping le.. not gg to add on till after confinement... separate my purchase into 3 shipment hehe.. Got the cot bumper which comes with same design free cot sheet.. gotten 4 sets of them n 2 sets of mesh bumper from taobao total less than $100 inclusive of shipping.. :D

Wow cheery, taobao really seems very worth it. How I wish I can really read Chinese.
Bb_hc, Did you go and check with your gynae? Hope all are well for you.
Anyone ate mooncakes? Oops I ate quite a lot today. so fast Monday is mooncake festival. This year don't have the buy mooncake mood. Usually past years I will go and buy. This year ppl give I take then that's all.

Iwantahealthybaby, i using the mesh bumper first as it's breathable n bbs usually learn to turn n crawl ard cot after 3 months. So will change to the cot bumper then depending on their progress. ;)

With the bbs weight+ 2 placentas+ waterbags+upsize in boobs should be abt there? :D

The agent bought wrongly for u??

Opps bb_hc we all pray and wish u well. Meanwhile bedrest till tomorrow then go see doc ya.

Hehe ete paiseh! Keke just now shop and read the forum so mix up.

Ya cheerywalnuts that's my initial plan too 1st before bb know how to turn use mesh bumper then I think and think since they young also don't know how to flip and turn might as well forget about bumper altogether. Haha. Will fix the cotton bumper when they older and learn to flip, additional protection. No they didn't buy wrong for me just that the real piece doesn't seems to be the model wearing feel. Haha. Maybe some shorter some colors abit out etc. Of cause there are some I am quite happy with.

Haha no problem!

Can don't put cot bumper first or mesh is require for newborn?
I bought bumper but size like wrong , don't know what to buy mesh first or not.
So far I left stroller, car seat, bouncer not buy yet. Where can get cheap bouncer? Stroller n car seat I will get at baby hypermart.

Hello everyone... Going to be lunch time soon.

Kitkats, circle and myself got the $49 bouncer. You can get it either at mothercare or spring maternity.
bb_hc, hope everything is alright with you.
Buddy, I had thai express the day before. Today will be just normal kway tiao soup.
Circle, busy back work again today?
Dolly, busy with whatsapp group? Never see you for sometime..
Cheery, I will try good translator but every word got to translate.. I think I will learn Chinese with my kids the next time. My parents are malay language educated, so I think must as my fil to coach.

Iwantahealthybaby, i just got the 2 piece side mesh that cost only $10 for each set as it's the same design as the cot bumper design n free cot sheet. Will see how it goes after 3 months. Mb one side use mesh the other side use cotton bumper. Cos usually bbs will learn to turn from one side 1st.

Lynn if u go in taobao mainpage Google translate can translate the whole page into English

Last edited:
Buddy think that is week 37 so consider full term. Btw talk about full term at week 37 we still got 7 more weeks to go only.. jia you buddy and bb_hc..

Suddenly the insecure feeling is back. I think really too long no checkup already, today didn feel Twinnies move much, if say monitor one day must move at least 10-12 times today confirm don't have wor. Feeling worried and now must wait till tue before can scan.

Is everyone asleep yet? Just finish folding Twinnies towels and bedsheets, pillow cases and all into their drawer cabinets. Shall stop buying clothes and socks mittens and towels, face hankies for them anymore. Too much. Next step probably is to remove the steriliser tdy to use it and get ready milk bottles. I still deciding to use avent or tommee tippee. I got both. What u girls be using?

Back