(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Angelbell, I already vy ks but really suay tat a mommy b4 me wanna hire her during Apr 2015 & for more than 1 mth... sigh
I really sian & lost now, dunno any other good cl.
The only other 1 tat 1 had who is ok but her cooking vy yucky.
& the rate now is so ex, compare to my 1st!
Was quoted 2.5k

Icreamcony, thks.. I asked her last sat what to do if recurrent spotting she said just bed rest. Only need to see her if heavy like period...

Angelbell, I already vy ks but really suay tat a mommy b4 me wanna hire her during Apr 2015 & for more than 1 mth... sigh
Was quoted 2.5k

50BBN, can do a google on confinement nannies in sg and see what comes up? apparently there are quite a number of good ones out there. just need to find. you need recommendation? I can ask my colleague.

Was quoted 2.5k

The rate now is 2.5K for confinement lady service. Luckily the one I called she is still available. Not sure if I need to pay her any deposit, but she never mentioned.
I hope not as it's too early to pay the deposit now. Feel more comfortable to place the deposit after 1st trimester.

Hi mummies, just to share, you can go to Nestle Mom&Me SG Facebook page, like the page and click on one of the links posted to redeem a goodie bag from Nestle worth $250. They will deliver to your residential address.

Hi angelbel, most confinement ladies take deposit only after 1st trimester when it is more stable. My CL quoted 2.9k but my friend says she is good so I just book first since I heard too many confinement horror stories.

I am seeing Dr Irene Chua @ Gleneagles this Friday, switching from my previous gynae since I moved house and his clinic is too far, then again still thinking if I should switch back since I am familiar with him. Anyone seeing the same gynae as me?

Hi mummies ... i am about 7 weeks, and i feel extremely exhausted day by day. I don't know if you all feel the same? Just want to sleep the whole day, but impossible since I am working.

hello mylilsheep :) yup, i feel exactly the same way as you! like no amount of sleep is enough and i'll just have naps throughout the whole day...

Hello everyone! I am 4 weeks pregnant! Its my first one and im excited and nervous! I am still deciding on which gynae to choose...

yah lor... this is the BEST weather for curling up in bed. :( I've used up my coffee quota for the day already too.

think later I will slice up some ginger and make ginger tea. hope the spiciness can wake me up a bit.

Hi angelbel, most confinement ladies take deposit only after 1st trimester when it is more stable. My CL quoted 2.9k but my friend says she is good so I just book first since I heard too many confinement horror stories.

I am seeing Dr Irene Chua @ Gleneagles this Friday, switching from my previous gynae since I moved house and his clinic is too far, then again still thinking if I should switch back since I am familiar with him. Anyone seeing the same gynae as me?

2.9K sounds quite expensive. If she is really good and take very good care of you and baby, i think still worth it :)

angelbell, have to ask for seat if really feeling unwell. I find train not too bad, seldom have any sudden jerks. Buses are a different story though.. really got to hold on to something the entire journey.

Welcome new mummies! Anyone has good ideas for healthy snacks that can suppress the hunger and nausea at same time and doesn't contribute to weight gain? I never really snacked and now I find I can't last from one meal to the next!!

2.9K sounds quite expensive. If she is really good and take very good care of you and baby, i think still worth it :)
I also think it's expensive. Lol. But I told my hubby I dun want any birth present or anything, I just want a good confinement and someone to take good care of me when I am recovering. Hopefully I get what I want,

I have been feeling nauseated ever since I had fried fish for dinner.... Even fish cake tasted yucky. I think maybe my seafood aversion is back!

Morning mummies, this morning my MS worse. Felt hunger pangs then very nauseous then retched but nothing came out.. Now eating cereal for breakfast

Back