Confinement nanny

Hi Archie.... u may try my CL... Just finished my confinement for me v nos 3.... I'm hired her for all my confinement. She is very easy going person, have very good experience to take care baby and hava a very good cooking skills! If you have interesting, u can contact her at 90699570 or Msia mobile +60126438655

Hi @xuangoh, thanks! I managed to contact Auntie Jin Hua. Did you apply for work permit for her?

Last edited:

Bluesugar,

You are so right! Luckily you informed me. She cancelled on me. If I never call her today, I wouldn't have know. I don't know when then she will intend to inform me. I'm due tmr alr! Disappointed in her attitude coz I know her for her excellence attitude and CL service.

Yes, I got her contact through my friends and I know she's a good cl. I'm disappointed too. In the end, I'm going through agency to get a Cl. Hopefully you can find one or your Mom can help. Don't stress yourself.

Hi mummies
I looking for a good responsible confinement nanny, any recommendations please..I need it on April 2015 Thanks

Last edited:
Bluesugar,

You are so right! Luckily you informed me. She cancelled on me. If I never call her today, I wouldn't have know. I don't know when then she will intend to inform me. I'm due tmr alr! Disappointed in her attitude coz I know her for her excellence attitude and CL service.

Hi,

Have you manage to find a CL? My mom is a very good & experience CL & she is free at the moment & she can rush to Singapore within 1 day. Do let me know if you need more details @ 98160846.

Hi Archie.... u may try my CL... Just finished my confinement for me v nos 3.... I'm hired her for all my confinement. She is very easy going person, have very good experience to take care baby and hava a very good cooking skills! If you have interesting, u can contact her at 90699570 or Msia mobile +60126438655
Hi mummy can u share with me more about your CL? I needed 1 in 2015. I previously got bad experience on CL, now trying to find a good 1

Hi mummy can u share with me more about your CL? I needed 1 in 2015. I previously got bad experience on CL, now trying to find a good 1

Hi cat,

Aunt Xin Hua is very responsible CL, have a good experience take care Baby and she also advise me must breast feed...

She also have a very good cooking skills.... Everyday cook different dishes. ... I'm really thankful her for taking me for the 28 days.... U can contact her for more details.... Sure U would not regret to hire her...

aunt xin hua sounds like a good option. will be sounding her out. a friend of mine needs a "vegetarian"CL (one who knows how to cook veg dishes). any recommendation for that?

to all mums,

i wanna recommend my confinement lady auntie ah Kee if you are looking for a good reliable and trustworthy confinement lady.

Im still doing confinement now so if you wanna speak to her u may call her singapore number.84395879

I even extended her till mid august to help me.
Im not advertising for her. i jus find her V nice and wishes that she gets more jobs.
auntie Ah kee say as long as work happy, everyone happy can liao.

Pros:
1. Super clean, Baths and change of clothes after every cooking
2. Starts her day early ard 7
3. Very systematic. she bathes baby every morning are 9am and cleans her again in the evening ard 6pm.
4. prepares my water for shower every evening and after i shower she'll always ensure i have warm chicken essence/ birds nest.
5.easily awakes for night feeds and i can leave my baby in her good hands.
6. not lazy. evening if she has time for rest during noon she will only rest awhile then start to find things to do.
7.easy going. doesnt mind cooking for the family. she can eat left overs from us and she doesnt mind
8. always ensure im not hungry and my portion of food is always quite a huge serving. whereas, herself, she eats simple veg w rice or leftovers
9. doesnt mind sleeping in the living room as we have no rooms for her.
10.always makes HOT towel for me before BF and ensure i have my longan drink during BF and very encouraging when i dun have enuf milk

cons:
food has not much variation. however i dun mind as the food she cooks is tasty enuf.

Please email me if u need verification.
[email protected]
Do you u have this nanny number?

Hi Archie,

Don't need to apply WP... She is a PR. So u already confirm aunt Xin Hua as your CL already?

Excellent, that saves some hassle! She charged me $3,000 due to my EDD (end January next year) being so near to CNY, but it's "bo pian" I guess. I will probably call her in a day or two to confirm.

Excellent, that saves some hassle! She charged me $3,000 due to my EDD (end January next year) being so near to CNY, but it's "bo pian" I guess. I will probably call her in a day or two to confirm.

Aunt always in full schedule.... U have to book her ASAP if u satisfy her.....Good luck to u.

My mom is a confinement lady and she can cooks many nice food as well...
I did meet up some mummies and they ask me don't worry of my future baby coz my mom take care their baby well.
Also, they miss my mom confinement dishes as well ^^

You can sent me sms/whatapps at 90163606 to check my mom schedule.
I'm not to hard advertise for my mom but she is really a responsible CL even to pre mature baby.

Aunt always in full schedule.... U have to book her ASAP if u satisfy her.....Good luck to u.

Oops I got her name wrong, she is Aunty Xin Hua, not Jin Hua. I have told her my interest to engage her and now arranging with her to pay her a deposit. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, she's been with us since 6 Aug, and she's very good, we extended with her until end of Sep.

She's with PEM, and her name is Tang Ya Jiao.

Hi everyone,

I would like to recommend my confinement lady, she's been with us since 6 Aug, and she's very good, we extended with her until end of Sep.

She's with PEM, and her name is Tang Ya Jiao.

Hi,

Do i have to go through PEM or she can go direct?

Hi,

Looking for confinement lady! EDD is 8 Nov!

Hi, You can call me to find out more info. 98160846. My mother is an experienced confinement nanny. She is at Singapore now but she is going back Malaysia tomorrow. So do call me if you want to speak with her directly. Thanks!

Eury

Hi all, would like to ask anybody got day time confinement nanny to recommend as we do not have enough rooms to get a stay in confinement nanny. Staying at Hougang area edd in Dec 2014
TIA

Hi Ladies, Looking for an experienced CL that speaks a little English. Due Jan with twins. No other children in house. In Orchard area. Thanks in advance for any advice. D

We had to go through PEM to engage her even though she was recommended to us by my MIL's friend.

PEM rejected me as i am staying in 3 storeys. PEM say the max. Nanny they have will accept
only 2 storeys although i tried explaining that the 1st floor is the main door and washing machine area. 2nd and 3rd floor is where she will stay and where i will sleep too...

Hi, You can call me to find out more info. 98160846. My mother is an experienced confinement nanny. She is at Singapore now but she is going back Malaysia tomorrow. So do call me if you want to speak with her directly. Thanks!

Eury

Hi,

Your mother still available for Nov? Can call me at 9879 9036!

Daphne

PEM rejected me as i am staying in 3 storeys. PEM say the max. Nanny they have will accept
only 2 storeys although i tried explaining that the 1st floor is the main door and washing machine area. 2nd and 3rd floor is where she will stay and where i will sleep too...
My place is technically 3 storeys, 1st is garage, 2nd is level 1 of the house, 3rd is level 2 of the house. I told them our place is 2 storeys when I called. :x

Maybe you should call again and try that?

My place is technically 3 storeys, 1st is garage, 2nd is level 1 of the house, 3rd is level 2 of the house. I told them our place is 2 storeys when I called. :x

Maybe you should call again and try that?

Mine 1st storey isnt garage... Its the main door and a living room area and laundry area. 2nd floor is where kitchen and my room is... Nanny room is on 3rd floor... Hard to bluff! =(

Hi

Need Help !

Any 1 happen to has contact for a confinement lady who is available during Oct , kinda last min i know :( , as i decide to get 1 for sister in law .

She decided to get 1 after hearing the advantage of having one , and she is due on 17 Oct '14

Kindly Pm me Urgent .

Thanks

Hi tripchou
maybe you want to try my cousin s confinement lady. Does it matter if you live on 3 storey house? I thot confinement lady normally dont do housework. If they do is most probably cleaning the kitchen area.

I have no idea why PEM rejected me and also saying no nanny willing to take up job at 3 storeys although i explained. I also mention main duties is just me and the baby. Thats all but yet they rejected me flat... U have the contact of your cousin's confinement lady?

I do have another agency who manage to get 1 for me and i'll be speaking with her tomorrow to see how it goes too.

Daphne

Hi

Need Help !

Any 1 happen to has contact for a confinement lady who is available during Oct , kinda last min i know :( , as i decide to get 1 for sister in law .
hi... so long never log in, just saw ur msg in the forum.
yes, I can help you look for it, pm me at 92217257.
powergirl

She decided to get 1 after hearing the advantage of having one , and she is due on 17 Oct '14

Kindly Pm me Urgent .

Thanks

Hi all, you may try my CL. She is siewchoo aunty. She is very patient to baby and very easy going. She doesn't mind there is no room for her. She prefer to sleep in living room. Her number is 8307 3391 or msia number +60 12-622 0136. Good luck ladies.

Hi ladies,

I have a nice confinement lady to intro.. Just ended my confinement with her.. She is gd in taking care of baby n she have great knowledge in confinement stuff and her cooking is good!! Interested pm me I can give u her contact..

Hi,
can you give me your CL's contact? i'm looking for one in feb next yr. most are taken up. =(

Hi

Need Help !

Kindly Pm me Urgent .

Thanks

Hi Yang Yang

You can contact Aunt Xin Hua as I know she is available for Oct. Try you luck! +60126438655 or 90699570

My confinement nanny yen ying is really good.she helps me for my 2nd and 3rd sons. She has 10 years experience .her cooking is very good. Caring and take care of my baby very well. SMS me if you want her contact .thanks 93368616.

Hi, Hope someone can help me recommend a good and available nanny at reasonable cost.

Need one over the 2015 Chinese new year period, but a lot of them are either not available, or trying their luck to fleece whatever they can.

Please PM me or post here if you know anyone who is available and charges decently. Thanks!

hi mummies,

My mum, Aunty Yong is has been a confinement lady for ten years now.
Taking good care of mummy and the baby.
Cook confinement foods and housework as well.
Available from end Dec 2014 to Jan 2015.

If you are interested, do contact her at 81158624
or her Malaysia number 016 936 9505.

Thank you.

Hi Yang Yang you can call her msian handphone. She is very patient and gentle just like her name Wen Wen .Her no is 017 7895429
hi mummy,

i just confirm with wen wen as my nanny and she met me yesterday and i gave her $200 deposit but she didnt gave me any receipt or show me her document such as IC or passport coz she said she will keep her promise so all these r not necessary..i m quite worried not so much of the $200 but i afraid she back up and ended up no one help me during confinement .. hope to get an assurance frm u..tks again..

Hi I highly recommend my confinement nanny Aunty Chan. She took such good care of me and my baby that we extended her for 3 months. She cooks well, is knowledgeable and experienced and hygienic which is important for baby. She is easygoing and has a pleasant personality and is great at interacting with babies. My baby is so happy with her that he smiles and laughs each time he sees her, and she was able to gently get him into a routine and he could sleep through the night after a few weeks! She is pro breast feeding and boils herbal soups which are good for my milk supply. All her clients usually extend her stay as they like her so much. Her contact is 83607995 or Msia mobile 010 705 7296

Hi I highly recommend my confinement nanny Aunty Chan. She took such good care of me and my baby that we extended her for 3 months. She cooks well, is knowledgeable and experienced and is hygienic which is important for baby. She is easygoing and has a pleasant personality and is great at interacting with babies. My baby was so happy with her that he smiles and laughs each time he sees her, and she was able to gently get him into a routine and he could sleep though the night after a few weeks! She is pro breast feeding and boils herbal soups which are good for my milk supply. All her clients like her do much that they usually extend her stay. Friends I have recommended her to have also had good experiences with her, and ask her to stay on longer. Her contact is 83607995 or Msia mobile 010 705 7296

hi , i would like to recommend my mom , u can call her leeching (莉菁) who is very experienced in confinement and take care of the baby as everyone says that i have no worries while having a baby. if u havent have a good cl , pls feel free to call my mom @MY : 0177223442

Hi Ladies, Looking for an experienced CL that speaks a little English. Due Jan with twins. No other children in house. In Orchard area. Thanks in advance for any advice. D
hi , i would like to recommend my mom who is very experienced in confinement and take care of the baby as everyone says that i have no worries while having a baby. if u havent have a good cl , pls feel free to call my mom @MY : 0177223442

Hi

Not sure if this is in the right thread ..
As my confinement lady is leaving and cannot be extended , i would like to find another nanny to look after my boy for 1 month . Not sure where to look as this is purely to look after my baby boy

Thanks

Last edited:

Back