Crabtree and Evelyn Factory Outlet!! 50%-75% off -Dawnb

upload_2014-6-20_21-29-24.png

miinnny2: total is 4+2 items, £35.8*2.2=SGD78.76 to posb sav 071384012

karengabe: i personally like the india hicks hand therapy (which is on 50% for 275g now), but for strictly floral smell, its evelyn rose for me. That is not on offer at the moment.

Minnny: I'm not at com now, will reply later tonight (UK time)

Karengabe: I have India hicks island living hand therapy 100g at $18 inclusive of intl shipping.
Gardeners hand therapy box set 3x25g at $23.10 inclusive of intl shipping.

Hi, I went into the link you provided around end june but couldnt find d 70% off items. Is it still valid for this discount? D citron, lemon hand cream 25g is pound $2.50?

caden_mummy: depends on what price u get the hand therapy for..there are various discounts each week :) Intl Shipping for one tube of 100g hand therapy is $7.

Teng: To qualify for free UK delivery, min spend is £30. Otherwise its £3.99 if im not wrong.

Estimate to be around $35.80 without uk delivery charge, and $44.58 with UK delivery charge / per bottle.

miinnny2: Estimate 1st and 2nd payment for that item with courier in SG is $26.80. Self collect minus $5 :)

hi..thanks . i like to order 4 of them. is it 21.8 x 4 or will it be cheaper ?
if self collect, where will it be? thanks

miinnny2: 1st payment is £5*2.2*4=$44. im not sure if will be cheaper with regards to weight for shipping, as its only an estimate u asked for. I dont have the real items with me to weigh :)

Self collect is mon-wed, 7-9pm at bedok reservoir road.

miinnny2: transfer received with thanks, order captured! multi buy means buy more, get it cheaper:
upload_2014-8-28_20-39-16.png

:)

miinnny: you have PM :)

Teng: transfer received with thanks! Waiting on miinny's transfer to place order :)

miinnny: Transfer received with thanks! I should get the stuff in 3-5 days. If the stuff reach me on wednesday, and 2nd payment is received by thursday 5am, i can include it in this friday's shipment to SG (depending on delivery from h&m). In this case, you will get it mid-late following week. (8-12sept) :)

If crabtree delivery reaches me late, then you will probably get your items if not week 15-19 sept, then week 22-26 sept. :)

Back