2WW - for those TTC-ing

My EWCM is a better tell tale sign than a positive opk. I will get EWCM starting about 2 days before I get a positive opk. So your timing is about right to start bd tonight.

Just enjoy the process and dont think it's for making baby only =)

hi ladies, i have question to ask.
i am at dpo 10 now and waiting for another 2 days to do the test. Since last night, i have been having crazy waist and back ache. Feel so bad that i can hardly stand straight or walk normally. Now i am lying on bed and the feelings will still come on and off. Even my legs will feel it at times. I wonder if i can take panadol. I worry it does not get better tomorrow and i cant work like that
panadol is safe even in pregnancy so no worries.

Redvel: i checked my muscus it stretched till as far as i could.ill bd tonite n shud i bd tom?? Tats y i saw the kit result i wasnt convinced if im most fertile today or nt..anyways hope my hubby troops are all ready n in optimum condition..
I feel you should test again tom. u should get a darker line. then BD tomorrow.

i m still waiting ... .... see, just like e girl in my pic... waiting to cross over the painted rainbow...
oh but i tot she painted e rainbow??? why have cross over??? if not how she painted e other side?
ok ok cold**** anw i m still waiting to cross it. :rolleyes:

same boat with you *hugs hugs to both of us* I am like waiting..... 2WW somemore and it is so tough so be guai guai

yoshi, good luck to u!
u in 2 week waiting. I m in a dono how many O week waiting. still waiting for O. tested quite dark on opk then suddenly getting lighter instead of getting darker. that means my O cannot O. I m oso sick n no mood to bd. maybe bcos I m sick tt y my LH surge oso in sick mode?? my temp oso dropped v low these few days but I m sure af is not here yet.

yoshi, good luck to u!
u in 2 week waiting. I m in a dono how many O week waiting. still waiting for O. tested quite dark on opk then suddenly getting lighter instead of getting darker. that means my O cannot O. I m oso sick n no mood to bd. maybe bcos I m sick tt y my LH surge oso in sick mode?? my temp oso dropped v low these few days but I m sure af is not here yet.

This was why I bought the digital CB OPK... but if based on that then my LH surge started on CD9 - smiley face came out on CD9. So i was confused if I O earlier or my usual cycle is LH surge on CD 12.. Too stressed out so I thought skip this month can focus next month le.. tiring to track CM then LH surge...

Trying to recall,you have long cycle? coz I read you are on CD30?

Hi ladies,

I have quite a few opks and preg test kits bought from bb01 early this year... if there is anyone who wish to get from me, do let me know k...I can let go for a token amount Since I don't need it anymore... Edd in Dec. ;) Hope it'll also spread babydust to all....

Ladies, I am 5 days late this month but I got a BFN 2 days ago...shall I go for blood test or just wait?! No other symptoms at the moment.

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well.

I did the stupidest thing ever yesterday morning. Accidentally threw away my Clearblue advanced digital ovulation kit urine holder together with some trash. *face palm* *heart pain*

I managed to test a flashing smiley on CD14 and now I am stucked. Is there anyone with an extra urine holder? I am willing to buy it from you. Thanks!

For backache it's common for me since early tri til now wk26.. tik no choice as tummy grows bigger.... my scan today was good, dr happy w my weight gain 400-500g more from 4 weeks ago check up n she is 1 kg now.. still crossing finger till next visit..

Saw tsb on Monday too, she said see her 2 more times, I can graduate But I did request to see her during my confinement to tiao my body..

Ladies, jiayou here... spreading my bb dusts to all.. praying hard for all to see their rainbow bb soon
how does the doc decide if the weight gain was attributed to the bb or to the mummy ah? how do they know?

Ladies, I am 5 days late this month but I got a BFN 2 days ago...shall I go for blood test or just wait?! No other symptoms at the moment.
Do u normally have regular cycles? U shd use a sensitive hpt like clearblue digital. If that is a bfn, then just wait. Good luck!

Hello ladies, hope everyone is well.

I did the stupidest thing ever yesterday morning. Accidentally threw away my Clearblue advanced digital ovulation kit urine holder together with some trash. *face palm* *heart pain*

I managed to test a flashing smiley on CD14 and now I am stucked. Is there anyone with an extra urine holder? I am willing to buy it from you. Thanks!
Why don't u just buy a new pack of tests from Watson? Fastest so u won't miss ur o. If u buy from anyone else it takes like a few days for singpost to mail, u risk missing your o. If u have cheap opk strips use that... They are just as good as cb imo.

Why don't u just buy a new pack of tests from Watson? Fastest so u won't miss ur o. If u buy from anyone else it takes like a few days for singpost to mail, u risk missing your o. If u have cheap opk strips use that... They are just as good as cb imo.
Yeah, that sounds like the most feasible thing to do now.

Hi ladies, how are you all?

Hope you all don't mind me lurking around here.....i don't want to join the 2015 mums' thread yet.....until i see my beanie. Finally booked appt to see my gynae next Tues! By then according to LMP i shld be 6w5d.

Anyway, this time i am having MS!!! Feels queasy once my stomach is empty or too full and i have no appetite for starchy food....the thought of rice just makes me sick. Been eating sour plums to curb my queasiness till i got slight gastric pain yesterday. Then today i am on MC coz in the morning i felt like vomitting but nothing came out. Mouth also felt 'siap siap'(very bland). My hubby still laughed at me last week....said now i am older liao, so body very weak that's why got MS whereas last time with #1 and #2, i was still young and strong. Duh.

Do u normally have regular cycles? U shd use a sensitive hpt like clearblue digital. If that is a bfn, then just wait. Good luck!
Thanks Chloe.
Actually, my cycle has been going a bit off track ever since I went for tcm...first tcm I went made my cycle longer. The second one who is my current tcm doc managed to regulate it back but on shorter cycle 26 days. Last two months was on 26 days but this month I missed it by 5 days. But it could be also due to stress at work keeping fingers crossed

Hope you all don't mind me lurking around here.....i don't want to join the 2015 mums' thread yet.....until i see my beanie. Finally booked appt to see my gynae next Tues! By then according to LMP i shld be 6w5d.

Anyway, this time i am having MS!!! Feels queasy once my stomach is empty or too full and i have no appetite for starchy food....the thought of rice just makes me sick. Been eating sour plums to curb my queasiness till i got slight gastric pain yesterday. Then today i am on MC coz in the morning i felt like vomitting but nothing came out. Mouth also felt 'siap siap'(very bland). My hubby still laughed at me last week....said now i am older liao, so body very weak that's why got MS whereas last time with #1 and #2, i was still young and strong. Duh.

sometimes my mouth feels siap too and that makes me crave coke. 90% of the time i managed to not yield to my craving ^,^ MS has nth to do with whether u r strong or weak... haizzz notti hb. oh and yes i still do not have much appetite despite me being abt 17 wks alrdy.

hello, am abit disappointed as was expecting to do more, lol. We went to visit a gynae recently but was told to try on our own and after a year if still no results, then go back find him.. we have been trying for about 8 months already. i got one MC around Oct, no heartbeat at all.

I oso hope u ladies dun mind me hanging arnd here.. I had my 1st scan on CD8 & was surprised I've a follicle 15.5 with O kit shows faint line.. So today CD9 I went to scan again, it becomes 18 & O kit shows faint line.. I dun recall having faint line on O kit sOoo early.. Earliest wuld b CD12 or 14 onwards.. Hmm.. :confused:

I've a feeling I may hav to giv this cycle a miss.. Coz my lining is not there yet.. Crossing my fingers that my hormones will gear up & do e necessary in time.. :(

Tried searching IUI thread in this forum but can't seem to find an active one..? o_O

I oso hope u ladies dun mind me hanging arnd here.. I had my 1st scan on CD8 & was surprised I've a follicle 15.5 with O kit shows faint line.. So today CD9 I went to scan again, it becomes 18 & O kit shows faint line.. I dun recall having faint line on O kit sOoo early.. Earliest wuld b CD12 or 14 onwards.. Hmm.. :confused:

I've a feeling I may hav to giv this cycle a miss.. Coz my lining is not there yet.. Crossing my fingers that my hormones will gear up & do e necessary in time.. :(

Tried searching IUI thread in this forum but can't seem to find an active one..? o_O
O kit faint line does not mean o. You always have lh in ur urine... so sure got faint line. Only if line is as dark as control then is consider o.

How old is ur baby? If u have regular menses is not an issue. If ur menses haven't come back after giving birth then may be harder.

So far only 3 cycles of menses. 1st 2 regular... The 3rd one was 55 days long! Maybe I was sick then.... So far quite difficult to detect ewcm and cm quite dry due to bf...So no luck yet

So far only 3 cycles of menses. 1st 2 regular... The 3rd one was 55 days long! Maybe I was sick then.... So far quite difficult to detect ewcm and cm quite dry due to bf...So no luck yet
If menses just return is normal to be not so regular. U shd buy those cheap opk and test daily like from cd 10 to cd 25 that type of range.

Thanks Chloe.
Actually, my cycle has been going a bit off track ever since I went for tcm...first tcm I went made my cycle longer. The second one who is my current tcm doc managed to regulate it back but on shorter cycle 26 days. Last two months was on 26 days but this month I missed it by 5 days. But it could be also due to stress at work keeping fingers crossed

think late by 1 week , you can splurge on CB Pregnancy Kit hehehehe! You have double syllable "momo" so have high change :D

CD26 today. Breasts have been sore for 13 days now. Today there was clear stringy discharge with a thin red line (maybe abt 1cm) when i wiped. Happened twice today. Never experienced this before. Not sure if I shld test tmr.. Dont want to see a BFN again.. :(

Just wanna say thank you to babycomecome. Not sure if it's you that return a tray of red eggs to zhu sheng niang niang, I managed to get 2!!

Thank you so much!

MXLO, yeah, I tink I saw u too. Yup, it's me. My mum was helping me to carry the bb. Sorry din see the post until now. Wasn't active in forums since pregnancy. Jiayou everyone.

Hihi~ i am counting down too. Today is dpo13 according to my app. 1st time for mi till now no spotting. Temp remain above cross line but not very high. Keep having hot flashes n perspire very easily. Fingers crossed! But today test BFN. Gonna test daily!

Hihi~ i am counting down too. Today is dpo13 according to my app. 1st time for mi till now no spotting. Temp remain above cross line but not very high. Keep having hot flashes n perspire very easily. Fingers crossed! But today test BFN. Gonna test daily!
All the best! :)

i'm still hanging around here too!! hehe... think here for too long liao... friends friends hehe... 6w5d next week? thought we had similar lmp... i think i should be 6w this week leh?? i'm also seeing gynae next week!! so excited yet nervous.... i think i't s a good thing to have mild MS leh... somehow that confirms something is growing and progressing... as long as it's not too over coz work is so busy i cannot even take leave nor run out of a meeting to go throw up etc... >.<
some say diff MS symptoms can mean diff gender.. dunno how true.. :)
Hi ladies... Any of u ttcing while still breastfeeding? I read it lowers the chance to conceive
low chance doesn't mean no chance :) it also depends on whether you're ready to have the next child if your bb is still v young

hello, am abit disappointed as was expecting to do more, lol. We went to visit a gynae recently but was told to try on our own and after a year if still no results, then go back find him.. we have been trying for about 8 months already. i got one MC around Oct, no heartbeat at all.

hi kittypinky, my 2 cents worth of opinion. I understand how you feel as I had similar encounters. Whenever I hear such advise from the gyane, I felt so helpless and I usually elaborated of my anxiety & concern of my secondary infertility to the gynae & see what the gynae advise. You probably would like to consider seeking a 2nd opinion with other gynaes or try on your own for another 3-6mths & see how. Good luck to you!

i'm still hanging around here too!! hehe... think here for too long liao... friends friends hehe... 6w5d next week? thought we had similar lmp... i think i should be 6w this week leh?? i'm also seeing gynae next week!! so excited yet nervous.... i think i't s a good thing to have mild MS leh... somehow that confirms something is growing and progressing... as long as it's not too over coz work is so busy i cannot even take leave nor run out of a meeting to go throw up etc... >.<
some say diff MS symptoms can mean diff gender.. dunno how true.. :)

low chance doesn't mean no chance :) it also depends on whether you're ready to have the next child if your bb is still v young
so exciting that u are gg for ur 1st appt next week :D and then subsequently u'd be counting to ur next appt :p

@doodoo, you can control MS ah? Really saluate you. Some people says if carrying bb boy, MS will be worse as the hormones are different whereas for bb gals, MS shouldnt be too bad. Old wives myth is by looking at the preggie's mother facial look. If bb gal, mummy should get prettier and nicer. if bb boy, the preggie mother face or nose can swell & somehow look different which I dont really know how to describe. Hehe... Jiayou & hang around!!

O kit faint line does not mean o. You always have lh in ur urine... so sure got faint line. Only if line is as dark as control then is consider o.

@chloe_ng I understand tat faint line means O approaching.. usually it'll slowly bcum darker / as dark as ctrl line to indicate O.. but either way it's strange for me coz I've nvr c any faint line tat early.. and my faint line is even fainter today CD10.. However scan shows follicle grows frm yestd 18 to 19.. I hope it'll grow slowly while my lining grow faster.. Lining @ 5.5 only.. Dr said minimum 7.5.. My 1st time on all these numbers.. Learning each day.. Any tot / advice will be appreciated.. :)

Test 2 days once I found it more accurate. Haha.

@doodoo, you can control MS ah? Really saluate you. Some people says if carrying bb boy, MS will be worse as the hormones are different whereas for bb gals, MS shouldnt be too bad. Old wives myth is by looking at the preggie's mother facial look. If bb gal, mummy should get prettier and nicer. if bb boy, the preggie mother face or nose can swell & somehow look different which I dont really know how to describe. Hehe... Jiayou & hang around!!
Haha my 2 sis says not true. Girl or boy the face of the mummy some looks nice some many breakout. Lol

Back