Support group - Miscarriages

I was thinking shld go for harmony test but was thinking is both test run the same blood test. Dh said I must happy den beanie will happy cos beanie can feel my emotion. Just can try not to think but it always came to my mind.

Try to be happy and relax.... Tell ur beanie that he/ she will be strong and healthy... Jia you! And stay cheerful....

Thanks! Rheumatologist took another 3 tubes of blood for further test and have to wait for two weeks for the results. So let's see what is really going on with my immune system. *fingers cross*
Try not to think of it during the waiting time n tell urself everything will be fine :)

Hi,I have a blighted ovum and gynae given 2 option. 1 is to insert vaginal Med and let the sac pass out by itself. 2 is to do d&c. Gynae advice option 1 as is less invasive and less expensive. Can any sisters with the same experience give my some advices as I uncertain whether to just do d&c and close the chapter rather than gg through the m/c procedure. This is my second m/c alr. Thanks.

Thanks! I am telling myself, no matter what the result outcome is, there should be a treatment for it. And just have to keep trying, keep looking out for hope...
Yup I always telling myself can find the problem means solutions is there. But we have to learn be more positive even though still will sad. But for our rainbow baby we will do everything for it. God will be there for us n give the strength to overcome everything. Jiayou :)

Jia you, Give a hope. I am also seeing Dr Sheila on a regular basis now. Started my Clexane jabs 2 weeks ago.
Now 20 weeks. :)
I also started clexane abt 2 weeks plus ago now tummy some place still blue black. Sometimes hub jab time I'll shout very loud lor cos choose wrong place for him to jab den next day blue black w pain. Hope it is under control in the range it shld :)

Wahaha.. I also get blue black. I wanna punch him in the face when he jab me for the first time. Haha my blue black is a dot surrounding the needle hole. Sometimes no blue black.

There are areas in our tummy that are less sensitive. So i use a pin to lightly poke...u can really feel the difference. Thats how i find n know where to poke. =) i did clexane 2x a day with insulin jab 3x a day when i was pregnant.

There are areas in our tummy that are less sensitive. So i use a pin to lightly poke...u can really feel the difference. Thats how i find n know where to poke. =) i did clexane 2x a day with insulin jab 3x a day when i was pregnant.
Omg. But we are brave women :)
I am controlling diet n poking fingers twice a week 7 times per day to check sugar level. Initially poke everyday till I no appetite.

How's is ur recovery...? Was actually quite worry and scare..
Hi Eileen, I had laparoscopic (key-hole) myomectomy to remove multiple fibroids. There are only three 1-cm incisions, one on belly button, the other two on left and right along bikini line. I think my post-op considered quite ok, not causing pain, just feel bit stretching at the belly button wound for the first 2 weeks. Don't carry heavy things and cut down your movement after the op. So don't worry Eileen, just relax your mind for the meanwhile. Everything will be fine after the op! May I know if your op is going to be the key-hole one or open abdominal?

I am controlling diet n poking fingers twice a week 7 times per day to check sugar level. Initially poke everyday till I no appetite.
Omg, I dread poking fingers, just cnn bear with the pain at this tiny area. Women are amazing!!! 加油!

Hi Eileen, I had laparoscopic (key-hole) myomectomy to remove multiple fibroids. There are only three 1-cm incisions, one on belly button, the other two on left and right along bikini line. I think my post-op considered quite ok, not causing pain, just feel bit stretching at the belly button wound for the first 2 weeks. Don't carry heavy things and cut down your movement after the op. So don't worry Eileen, just relax your mind for the meanwhile. Everything will be fine after the op! May I know if your op is going to be the key-hole one or open abdominal?
Thanks for the advice..i will be doing open surgery.. as i got 3.. 1cm.. 3cm and 5cm...

We are brave women. :)

I am also controlling my diet, hoping not to get GD as I am overweight to begin with. So far so good. weight gain is within range. Target to gain 10kg for the whole pregnancy.

I hate the sensation that Clexane give after injecting... Its super "suan" kind of feeling.. sort of like burning... I always jab at night so I can rest on my bed and not move around haha

Gd is not whether u overweight or not, it's whether ur body can produce insulin to balance ur glucose level. Just tat most overweight has higher chances only.

ya la.. but keep weight in check is good also ma since already over weight haha
I also trying not to eat too much sugary stuff or carbo

haha true, I having an issue with this also. what I do is, I found this weight chart calculation chart online and try to stick to the twice weekly gain as stated inside. The table will adjust to your weight and tabulate the rough weight gain for you, whether you are overweight, underweight or normal range

I din diet la, just don't overeat. My baby size is within range so quite happy. :)

wah sunflower u are at 20 weeks le! jia you.
my way of preventing brusies, ie now i totally have no brusises or minimal bruises is i hold my fats for 2mins after the injection. i hold the same place we inject for 2mins then i let go. So dont let go immediately. as the pregnancy progresses, you can see ur green veins, just avoid those areas and the brusiese will minimise. from major brusiese to almost no brusises can be done :)

sunflower when u going for ur glucose test?

We are brave women. :)

I am also controlling my diet, hoping not to get GD as I am overweight to begin with. So far so good. weight gain is within range. Target to gain 10kg for the whole pregnancy.

I hate the sensation that Clexane give after injecting... Its super "suan" kind of feeling.. sort of like burning... I always jab at night so I can rest on my bed and not move around haha
Every time I can feel the medi flow in is pain. Aft that still pain not suan leh. And will got blood come out also.

Thanks for the advice..i will be doing open surgery.. as i got 3.. 1cm.. 3cm and 5cm...
When u doing? actually 5cm dont need open surgery. i almost went for open surgery then seek 2nd opinion and i did keyhole only.
one 5cm and then many small ones which cant be seen on ultra sound. u may want to consider seeking 2nd opininon.

When u doing? actually 5cm dont need open surgery. i almost went for open surgery then seek 2nd opinion and i did keyhole only.
one 5cm and then many small ones which cant be seen on ultra sound. u may want to consider seeking 2nd opininon.
Will be doing this month end.. the gynae that i went to in kkh mentioned that keyhole not recommended as the sewing back of the uterus will not be tight enough.. where is ur location of the fibroid..? mine is intramural... where do u do ur operating?

Will be doing this month end.. the gynae that i went to in kkh mentioned that keyhole not recommended as the sewing back of the uterus will not be tight enough.. where is ur location of the fibroid..? mine is intramural... where do u do ur operating?
wah i did mine 3 years back suddenly u ask me i also cant rem where.
i removed coz fibroid grew very big during pregnancy then after my mc i remvoed it.

i had it done at Glen-e, coz insurance can claim fully. he was my original gynae, but mc i went to another gynae to confirm. then that gynae says must operate.

i feel weird so i went back to my orginal gynae. im glad i took this move, coz keyhole less hurtful and i can still have nautral birth. Im not sure open surgery will affect ur birth options next time or not. maybe u want to ask ur gynae? Also keyhole normally done by more experienced doctors, but ur case could be different due to the location of the fibroids.

just sharing my 2cents worth

wah i did mine 3 years back suddenly u ask me i also cant rem where.
i removed coz fibroid grew very big during pregnancy then after my mc i remvoed it.

i had it done at Glen-e, coz insurance can claim fully. he was my original gynae, but mc i went to another gynae to confirm. then that gynae says must operate.

i feel weird so i went back to my orginal gynae. im glad i took this move, coz keyhole less hurtful and i can still have nautral birth. Im not sure open surgery will affect ur birth options next time or not. maybe u want to ask ur gynae? Also keyhole normally done by more experienced doctors, but ur case could be different due to the location of the fibroids.

just sharing my 2cents worth
Ok.. Thanks :)

wah sunflower u are at 20 weeks le! jia you.
my way of preventing brusies, ie now i totally have no brusises or minimal bruises is i hold my fats for 2mins after the injection. i hold the same place we inject for 2mins then i let go. So dont let go immediately. as the pregnancy progresses, you can see ur green veins, just avoid those areas and the brusiese will minimise. from major brusiese to almost no brusises can be done :)

sunflower when u going for ur glucose test?

Doc haven advise me to take glucose test.
my hub sometime release it too fast and will have blood and bruises. But heng my bruises are quite small.
I just wonder as we progress how to find fats to inject haha

Every time I can feel the medi flow in is pain. Aft that still pain not suan leh. And will got blood come out also.

Yah yah, I feel the med flow then after a while a numbing sensation will arrive. Sometimes if hit sweet spot don't have tt much pain.. but ok la.. still bearable.

Doc haven advise me to take glucose test.
my hub sometime release it too fast and will have blood and bruises. But heng my bruises are quite small.
I just wonder as we progress how to find fats to inject haha

Yah yah, I feel the med flow then after a while a numbing sensation will arrive. Sometimes if hit sweet spot don't have tt much pain.. but ok la.. still bearable.
Ya if i choose correct place to jab den ok else i will shout cos is damn pain while hub jab. Aft awhile no pain liao. Is like numb n pain come together.

Oh gynae said aft that jab side. I sit on bed den find suitable place to jab can find de. No worries :)

I lay on my bed and turn my side for my hub to pinch and jab. then continue to lay till the numbing and pain go away. haha that y I jab at night.

I lay on my bed and turn my side for my hub to pinch and jab. then continue to lay till the numbing and pain go away. haha that y I jab at night.
so far i still managed to find fats to jab lah. but its definitely getting tighter. i have 12 more weeks to go :) officially in my 3rd tri le.
hope my glucose test pass and protein S will have improvement after increase dosage.

I just made an appointment to see Dr Yu end of this mth as i would like to start my 2nd fresh cycle with them.

Can i check, is it a must to bring my medical reports when i sees her?

Any idea what is needed? Or i request my whole medical reports from kkh?

so far i still managed to find fats to jab lah. but its definitely getting tighter. i have 12 more weeks to go :) officially in my 3rd tri le.
hope my glucose test pass and protein S will have improvement after increase dosage.
Just when hub help to jab i count 1 only haven reach 3 means i haven deep breath den he poke liao so i shout faint lor he panic cos I in pain n he pull out the needles got a bit of blood den when I'm ready didn't realise he jab back same place wanna stop him time too late to stop him already so tahan let him finished jab who knows took out needles time bleed alot lor n so painful till I cry so badly. 1st time so pain n bleed alot when took out needles really scare both of us.

We Jiayou together k k :)

Hi Ladies,
Thought i should report back. My dream ended last Fri. Baby's heartbeat stopped at 7 weeks, 3rd D&C. Did my best. IVIG, proluton jabs twice a week, lots of med everyday. But it wasn't meant to be.

Hi Ladies,
Thought i should report back. My dream ended last Fri. Baby's heartbeat stopped at 7 weeks, 3rd D&C. Did my best. IVIG, proluton jabs twice a week, lots of med everyday. But it wasn't meant to be.

Sorry to heard about your loss. Take time to grieve and adjust back your emotions.

Don't give up and keeps trying~ thats what i always tell myself. Next one will be the one for us, Jiayou!

Hi Ladies,

Sorry about your loss. It is always hard to face disappointment again. I know that feeling sucks. Take your time to grieve and recover soon. Will pray for you and hope things will get better for you.

Well, it was a good dream. My friend msg me today. When i told her i had mc, she told me she's preggy. How painful. Anyway I'm not thinking about having kids anymore. 一切顺天意

Well, it was a good dream. My friend msg me today. When i told her i had mc, she told me she's preggy. How painful. Anyway I'm not thinking about having kids anymore. 一切顺天意

Hey meowmi17,

I agree 一切顺天意. As long as you have tried your best, the rest really leave it to fate. Take care and recover soon. Don't get too affected by your preggy friends.

Thanks ladies. Think maybe because go see docs until I super scared! Always have new issues. Therefore have phobia going docs nowadays. And hubby is always not with me and I always feel lonely. I think I need more courage. Easily scared.

chew, we are always here for each other ok.
if u need to talk u can PM me..

jiayou hopeful_mum! u are almost there!!

i jab myself as i get more teriffied of hub jabbing for me. its more painful as his hands will tremble.. and he cannot feel the intensity.. so i control the jabs myself. The jabs im referring to is IVF..

chew, we are always here for each other ok.
if u need to talk u can PM me..

jiayou hopeful_mum! u are almost there!!

i jab myself as i get more teriffied of hub jabbing for me. its more painful as his hands will tremble.. and he cannot feel the intensity.. so i control the jabs myself. The jabs im referring to is IVF..
thanks babe, at every stage of my preg somehow im facing some issues. so tiring. my scan yest shows baby head is growing behind schedule, could have an big impact.
so im just hoping the scan 4 weeks later will show improvement. sigh pregnancy is so tough. can carry through, but don't know if the baby will be normal.

but im just trying to be positive, and no matter what I will still love my gal. really, pregnancy has been a tough journey.

Back