BEWARE 83316117 this Phone number

Hi mummies, pls beware this phone no.
For mine case.....
Saw he/she advertise at GUMTREE say need a data entry assistant can be work from home.
I contact the person on the same day, she claim that need put a deposit $70 for the software. But this $70 is a refundable deposit. I did ask he/she send me a black and white, and she really send me that by email. But without company name, she claim that she just a small tutor center and is at home. I did ask her give me the address. She did.....
After I transfer the $70, she say will get iT guy come down install the software. I keep chasing and she keep change the date..... 1 month le still didnt see the IT guy and even a call also don't have. So I tell the person pls refund me the $70 I don't want to wait anymore. She suddenly MIA don't reply my msg at all. Until I tell her, I going to make police report. Then she reply ask me give her 1 more day. Bullshit....
She keep drag.... and last she block my number.

Pls beware this number, if ur also one of the victims. ... pls go make police report. As long as you got the contact number, bank account and all the msg history can make report.

Mine is $70, another mummy is $60.....

Got scammed by her too. Saying she looking for data entry pple, pay $380 monthly and just need to do 96hours per mth. She will arrange technician to come install software for me and even reminded me not to give my unit number to the technician so he will call me when he arrive. And even said that must ask technician questions cos he is thr to teach me how to use the software. When she approach me, she talk till so convincing then kept asking me to trf her the deposit by that night. At first she was asking for cash. Luckily didnt pass her cash.

After trf her the money, she kept replying that she is busy. And her replies are solely just to entertain my msges.her technician nv appear and kept postponing. She said he is freelance technician thats why so busy. So i told her i dunt want to wait anymore as i have my own busy life too. No time to chase her for technician and i asked for refund. She said ok, will refund me back by today/tmr. But her today and tmr nv come. so i told her im going to report to the police if she nv refund me back my money and she say sure. Zzz

now i know i cant get back my $70, its ok. But she still post ads online to hire more pple. Imagine she "hire" 5 homebased pple then she would have cheated $350!

Now im going to report to police. They shld have a way to hunt her down right? Cos got her hp number.

Got scammed by her too. Saying she looking for data entry pple, pay $380 monthly and just need to do 96hours per mth. She will arrange technician to come install software for me and even reminded me not to give my unit number to the technician so he will call me when he arrive. And even said that must ask technician questions cos he is thr to teach me how to use the software. When she approach me, she talk till so convincing then kept asking me to trf her the deposit by that night. At first she was asking for cash. Luckily didnt pass her cash.

After trf her the money, she kept replying that she is busy. And her replies are solely just to entertain my msges.her technician nv appear and kept postponing. She said he is freelance technician thats why so busy. So i told her i dunt want to wait anymore as i have my own busy life too. No time to chase her for technician and i asked for refund. She said ok, will refund me back by today/tmr. But her today and tmr nv come. so i told her im going to report to the police if she nv refund me back my money and she say sure. Zzz

now i know i cant get back my $70, its ok. But she still post ads online to hire more pple. Imagine she "hire" 5 homebased pple then she would have cheated $350!

Now im going to report to police. They shld have a way to hunt her down right? Cos got her hp number.
Yes, pls go make police report. You got her bank account no right?

This is one very old trick targeting job seekers.

Please do not pay any "employer" or any job agents/ recruiters upfront for promise of any future income.

Hi ladies. Firstly, I've to thank kim_turtle for starting this thread. I was conned by her as well.. 3 weeks ago I met up with "Janet' with the same mobile number. She promised a part time job in her tuition agency for data entry. And she convinced me to pay the $70 for the "softwate" required to enter the particulars. I paid her and anticipated the call from the IT guy for 1 week. No call came, so I whatsapped her, and she claimed she forgot and will arrange for the following week. She did this for 3 weeks.. I became suspicious. I Googled her mobile number yesterday and came across this forum.

Shocked that she had conned so many women, my husband and I, together with our friends hatched a plan. I texted her that a friend was interested in the job, and despite being a weekend (Saturday) she insisted meeting my friend immediately. So all four of us went to city square mall and while my friend and her husband were talking to her about the job, she asked for the deposit. When my friend asked for information on the software, she couldn't answer. We took the opportunity and I went over. Upon seeing me she tried to give an excuse of moving off.. but with my husband and friends surrounding her, she couldn't run off.. she gave me back the money after 1 hr of begging us to let her go.. coming up with all sorts of unbelievable excuses to not pay me back my money. Only after we saod we will call for the police she realised she was in deep trouble. I didn't make a police report. I, however have her details as we got hold of her IC. Those who wana pursue the matter further please do drop me a message.

HI,
I got Cheated by this lady as well, The issue is the same she asked for $70 deposit and never returned me till now, idont beleive it singapore also got this kind of dishonest people now, very disheartening, as i am not so rich i really want my deposit back, can i have your help in this case?? Any one else who wish to make a complaint please contact me 81860235.

IMG-20140831-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20140831-WA0000.jpg

Hi, not Sure if it's the same person but the hp number is the same. I got cheated by her buying online stuff. I made a police report against her n understand the police are investigating just that they are extremely slow. I also understand that she has another acc pre-loved stuff. Do beware if her.

Thanks for the reply, cant believe she is surviving after cheating so many of us,
I am going to make complaint to, must teach her a lesson,she cant be cheating us like this of our hard earned money.
Reallly really appreciate ur help.

Hi thanks Kim for sharing ya is her!!! Saw her pic make me more angry !! & buva86 tks for the ic pic !! She give a false name so scary !!

I report police but police say this case can't be cheated case as the girl say will return money is just that later part so this case don't know under which category ... Very angry now saw her still posting !!

Kim can I contact you to chat.. Pm me ok [email protected]

Kim turtle ~ $70
Clovermom ~ $70
Nickohz ~ $80
Buva ~ $70
Sandysaran18 ~ $70
Aliceo88 ~ $60

Base on 6 of us ,total $420....

My husband did not take pic of the back of the IC but I remember seeing the address as marsiling drive.

Another friend said that she saw a posting by her in another website today for tuition and home cleaning.
She doesn't seem to be stopping even though we had warned her that I would report to the police.

Hi all mums, following this thread to avoid being scammed. Just want to warn all that she may end up changing her mobile number or already have multiple hp numbers to avoid being detected hence please careful ! Agree with slowloris, DO NOT MAKE ANY ADVANCE / DEPOSIT PAYMENT for promise of future income.

hi, my transaction with her was via her Facebok account, which she has since deactiviated.

but she went by the name of Jeanette Tan.

Hi all ,

I also one of the victim as well. She has cheated me $100 dollars due to no small change on the day. Please assist to file the police report, and hopefully I can get back my money.

I am one of the victim too! Hate this woman cheated me $70 same way as a data entry ppl. I asked for her a signed paper saying received money as deposit. Somebody can consult a lawyer whether can let her go prison and return all of us money. If not, can't swallow off this anger.

I am one of the victim too! Hate this woman cheated me $70 same way as a data entry ppl. I asked for her a signed paper saying received money as deposit. Somebody can consult a lawyer whether can let her go prison and return all of us money. If not, can't swallow off this anger.
One more victim....
Is it same phone no??

She had told me she just had a miscarriage. And she has 1 other daughter about whom she was telling me stories about.. -.-

I'm also one of the victim, cheated me $60 for data entry job. She even told me that she got accident and was in hospital...

Haven't as i feel a bit stranger about her reply so search is it any scam case thru this hp no, then i found out this forum only know that.
Ic ic, pls go make police report. We need the report no. You want join whatsapp group chat? If want, pm me ur number.

I got scammed too!! In July!! But I didn't report cos I thought I was the only one.. I think I was the first few to get scammed by her. U know , she still gave me excuses that her grandfather passed away, she was hospitalized etc. I screenshot all her convo. Anyone knows whether she is caught yet?? N whether can get back money?? I got scammed $70

I got scammed too!! In July!! But I didn't report cos I thought I was the only one.. I think I was the first few to get scammed by her. U know , she still gave me excuses that her grandfather passed away, she was hospitalized etc. I screenshot all her convo. Anyone knows whether she is caught yet?? N whether can get back money?? I got scammed $70
She haven't kana caught. She still keep post online. Better go make police report. U pass her the money personally or transfer to her?

I transferred to her, but I met her too. Bcos I didn't want to transfer cash without having any of her details so I told her I would ibank her n I did

Back