Indonesian maid for transfer in Dec 2014

yewkiki

Still available for transfer-Hi, I have 2maids and I'm letting go of my Indonesian as my family doesn't require 2 maids anymore. Want to start finding a good family for this girl of mine. She's 35 years old. Married, has a boy 13years old. Divorced, she has mobile phone. Weekly off day. She is experienced in taking care of elderly and children. Have experience in handling twins from birth. Can cook. Quite a independent worker. She has manners as will greet us good morning and good night. Before eating. Please leave message here so all interested parties can read our comments

Last edited:

Hi yewkiki,how much is her current salary?

In addition, would she mind if she has no off day? Of course she will be compensated monetarily.

She is having weekly off day. Current salary is $480 , every Sunday off. She has been working here in Singapore for 5years. I believe the no off day arrangement wouldn't be auiable for her.

i am okay with giving her off-day if she is reliable. how to contact you for further discussion / interview with her?

I just started this thread, I haven't talk to the girl though there is agreement that she will be with us only till end of this year. She wants to go back for 1month break. So I will buy the departure tickets and new employer pays for return tickets. New employer is to do maid transfer application for her before she leaves.

Hi i've also started a chat with you. Thks for updating. I dont mind if she needs weekly off days n am fine with her current salary. My helper of 5 yrs is leaving in mid Jan 15, so if yours is ending in Dec 14 and going back for a mth i can arrange with mine to help me for a couple more wks. both my kids are 7yrs n 15 yrs so no toddlers at hm too. Pls text me if i can interview her, i've left my contact when i PM'ed u.

To add i'm ok to buy her return ticket n prepare application if i am employing her. :)

Dear all, my maid is asking for salary increase to $550 per month, 4 off day. She does not need to go back to Indonesia.

I have a transfer maid for transfer as well. Can get her in a wk time. Shes 37yrs old. Very matured lady. Suitable to take care of newborn baby or elderly.

Reason of transfer : Cannot get along with my mum. PM me if ur keen to interview her. New employer to arrange for all transfer documents.

Hi, May I know if your helper still available? We are small family and mainly need her to take care my 5 yrs old son and some light house chores only. I'm willing to pay up to $480 with 2 days off as a startup pay and salary will eventually increase base on her performance and attitude. Also, taking care my house is really a simple task to do. My number is 98775075. Please kindly contact me if your helper is still available. Many Thanks.

I am urgently looking for a helper to take care of my elderly father, she does not need to cook. Please contact me at 8one25 2zero85.

Back