Amazon Spree 1.28 rate (Aynix: Orchard, Woodlands, Queenstown)

Hi
Is my item in singapore already?
Tx
Hi
Have u placed my order? I transferred the money on 23 april and informed you.
If you havent placed my order yet, I want to cancel the order cause its been too long.
Can you transfer the money back?

Tx

Hi
Have u placed my order? I transferred the money on 23 april and informed you.
If you havent placed my order yet, I want to cancel the order cause its been too long.
Can you transfer the money back?

The item is reaching next week. I've already pmed you further details.

Im open for orders coming in through VPOST too. But i can't advise on exact shipping as it will be too time consuming for me.
however, should there be any item which I think is too costly I will advise you personally.

New batch orders - USD25 to close. Will close tonight if the MOQ is met tonight.

1. Zen77 * awaiting payment

Jean

Ur item has to be shipped out alone.
U can actually order it yourself because it does ship to Singapore. No free shipping though.

oh sorry :)

its size US7

Tnx

Ur item size is quite big. I cant really estimate accurately for you the shpping. However, this item I see can be shpped in directly to Singapore. but not free - you can just ship it in by mailing it directly to your address.

Hi I would like to add..

Learning Resources Rainbow Fraction Tiles with Tray
http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Reso...UTF8&qid=1410843967&sr=1-3&keywords=fractions
Qty: 1
Price: 17.07

17.07x1.31=SG$22.53

$22.53+$22.11=$44.64

Pls let me know if you can accept my orders and I will make payment asap, thanks
[email protected]

This item is not eligible for free shipping. The first 2 items has free shipping to Singapore. U may proceed with payment for the item 1 and 2.

hihi
does it mean I have to bear the full shipping cost if I want to buy it? do you know how much and if it's logical(weight terms) to buy?

International shipping for item 3 could range from 7-13sgd. This is just an estimate as I don't know how amazon will have it packed. Base on past experience of shipping with amazon it should not go more than sgd 20.

Back