(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

MOrning morning !! my colleague went on holiday, so i am busier this week .... no one to cover me if i slack, so i cannot slack.. LOL

@PTB7674 haha what do u wanna talk abt? How abt any ideas on where to bring the kid for lantern festive celebration? I like what garden by the bay did last year but think this year don't have? Chinese garden is just a waste of time and money last year. Any other venue?

I have the same thing too.
At first I thought it was yeast infection. But it doesn't itch leh.

its normal ... drink more water / yogurt it might be start of infection... if worried check with ur gynae during ur next check up, so they might wanna run a test on the discharge

@PTB7674 haha what do u wanna talk abt? How abt any ideas on where to bring the kid for lantern festive celebration? I like what garden by the bay did last year but think this year don't have? Chinese garden is just a waste of time and money last year. Any other venue?

I also dun know where to go for lantern festive... tried the event organized by CC, boring..

Haiyo.
Better dont stand and walk so much.

Will have more at the later stage when bb gets heavier.

That happens to my mum and it didnt go away after giving birth to me and my bros

walk to/from mrt to home/work about 15mins per way
stand in the train from home to work and work to home about 1hr per way
lunch time walk to and fro office abt 30mins
my mil veins got worse after giving birth to the 4th child. nw she has to rely on stocking to reduce the pain (long term)

i tot @ecym posted some activities program for children ?
for me i am going for staycation so the kid will play their lantern there lolz

I also dun know where to go for lantern festive... tried the event organized by CC, boring..

Eh actually is u bored of the places..I believe kids u bring them anyway can play lantern will be happy lol.. I used to love gg west coast park just play with candles n we always burn the lantern at the end of the session.. But that's like when I was in my teens with frens

Or maybe do a steamboat or BBQ at someone place

walk to/from mrt to home/work about 15mins per way
stand in the train from home to work and work to home about 1hr per way
lunch time walk to and fro office abt 30mins
my mil veins got worse after giving birth to the 4th child. nw she has to rely on stocking to reduce the pain (long term)

My mum went to remove some of it. But still got alot lo.

And some are the popping kind. And got red ones as well

Eh actually is u bored of the places..I believe kids u bring them anyway can play lantern will be happy lol.. I used to love gg west coast park just play with candles n we always burn the lantern at the end of the session.. But that's like when I was in my teens with frens

Or maybe do a steamboat or BBQ at someone place
the neigbours in my estate ..they bring their children downstair playground to play ..and if children dunno how to think i have nothing to say but parent brainless one .. play candle with kids at the playground ..knowingly nowaday playground is those rubbery mat and these mat are flammable ..and as a result every year after lantern fest...u will see alot of burnt holes there ... haiz

My homemade swiss Rosti. .. ymmm..

Attachments

• 1409630585018.jpg
    1409630585018.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 144
Dun feel very well today leh. Maybe I ate something wrong last nite. Ate curry chicken and chendol. Tummy pain and LS a few times liao. Can we self medicated??

Dun feel very well today leh. Maybe I ate something wrong last nite. Ate curry chicken and chendol. Tummy pain and LS a few times liao. Can we self medicated??

Maybe coconut overdose! Try not to eat curry at night. :)

You can take probiotics. Can try this lacteol fort sachets from pharmacy. Drink lots of warm water! Take care!

My silly boy.. He fell asleep in his stroller at 11.30am!! So I went home shortly after to eat my lunch. Then he made noise and woke up at 12.30pm! So I left him in the room while I finished up my lunch. Now he's asleep again... Tsk tsk.. He was supposed to nap during our gathering that day but strangely he didn't. And today he could hardly wait, dozed off so early! All these strange antics took place only after I got preggy. Especially sticky too. Must bathe together with me and even dream of me at night. Lol!! He can sense baby coming i think...

huh? from boy to girl :eek:
gynae kok eye and treat umbilical cord as xiao ji ji har :D

Haha actually if u watch the babycenter video, all the babies initially got the xiao ji ji and it will get transformed if it's a girl. So before 5 months not accurate I guess. I asked the lady who did my scan, possible 6 month scan become boy again? She said no

Haha actually if u watch the babycenter video, all the babies initially got the xiao ji ji and it will get transformed if it's a girl. So before 5 months not accurate I guess. I asked the lady who did my scan, possible 6 month scan become boy again? She said no
lol yah i know ..i watched the video too lolz ...

Last edited:
Mine is I felt my vaginal place like going to bleed come w abit of pain den go toilet found is waterly or yellowish disharge scare die me but told gynae den do urine culture it is alright.

Mine is I felt my vaginal place like going to bleed come w abit of pain den go toilet found is waterly or yellowish disharge scare die me but told gynae den do urine culture it is alright.

Please dun self medicate

All those coconut related dish think u go see doc better

Maybe coconut overdose! Try not to eat curry at night. :)

You can take probiotics. Can try this lacteol fort sachets from pharmacy. Drink lots of warm water! Take care!

Dun self medicate.. see doc better..

Last nite I just whack lor cos feel like eating. dun think so much...I drinking more water now. if not better maybe will go see gp tonite...i LS until my backside pain liao.(tmi) :p
My LS shouldnt affect my bb rite? Give me a fright when i din feel his movement this morning. but after my lunch he start moving again....maybe he can't stand the stench just now...lol....

Last nite I just whack lor cos feel like eating. dun think so much...I drinking more water now. if not better maybe will go see gp tonite...i LS until my backside pain liao.(tmi) :p
My LS shouldnt affect my bb rite? Give me a fright when i din feel his movement this morning. but after my lunch he start moving again....maybe he can't stand the stench just now...lol....

It's still good to see a doctor to rule out food poisoning! Haha.. You need to apply aloe vera gel or baby diaper cream for your butt. Else next few days will be a torture to go toilet! :p

Back