(2013/12) December 2013

Hi Mummies

Congrats to all of you who have given birth.

Did anyone gave birth via c sect a Mt A? I am giving birth to #2 in April. So I would like to know the breakdown and total cost.

Thanks

I wonder how all the dec mummies are doing. All should have completed or almost completed confinement, busy preparing for cny?

Can collect angpaos for first time mummies, and extra angpaos for second child or more!!

Lol. Anyway, happy cny to all mummies!

hhi
can i check ... ...

1) anyone here conceived aft taking TCM medicine?
2) which TCM and where did u see TCM?
3) How long did u conceive aft seeing TCM?

Thanks in advance.

Hi all was supposed to delivered in 2014 but the LO popped early in mid Dec.
First time mum here, would appreciate some advice from mummies here.
Little one coming to 3mths seems to be taking less and less milk as the months go by.
From 800 down to 700 to 600 and now averaging 550ml per day.
I thought they supposed to drink more when they grow bigger??

Hi all was supposed to delivered in 2014 but the LO popped early in mid Dec.
First time mum here, would appreciate some advice from mummies here.
Little one coming to 3mths seems to be taking less and less milk as the months go by.
From 800 down to 700 to 600 and now averaging 550ml per day.
I thought they supposed to drink more when they grow bigger??

Me too here..
My bb is 3mths too n is having e same prob.

He also drink lesser dan usual.... dunno is it bottle strike
I bf him... via latch n bottle too...
He will only latch for 10-15mins. Bottle only drink min. like 50ml per serving. Will need to seperate a few feeding to finish e 150ml of bm.

This happens when aft his vaccines. I wonder does it relates?

Btw can anyone add me to e dec mom fb? How do i go about?

Hi mummies..I am wondering..if you don't latch your baby in 1day..how much breastsmilk you can express in 1 day? Jump purely pumping only.

Hi! I just delivered my bb girl on 23rd Dec. Kindly anyone add me to dec mummy FB group?
My email is [email protected]

THanks in advance :D

Hi JoyMummy99,

I hope you have been added into the FB mummy group. I gave birth to my son on 23rd Dec too! And I don't know how to put a new post here. :(

Could you please add me in the FB mummy group? Thank you so much! I have so many questions and doubts as this is my first baby...

My email is [email protected]

Good morning ladies! TGIF! Mahjong day, whoopee!!

Thanks Mdm Yip for the article, ya I came across that too, n figured it correspond to what I'm going through. M still thinking if I want to see the eye doc tomorrow. But ultimately, I need to be able to wear contact lenses to work la, cos I have to meet clients n I feel very frumpy, hehe.

My symptoms changes every few days, now my appetite is better again, n finally my boobs r starting to be a little bit sore. Still can wear my usual bras comfortably though. N still same size, boo hoo!

Elaine, if u can see the sac, then no need to check for hcg. Hcg is only for very early on in the pregnancy to confirm that u r indeed preggie n it's progressing (by comparing numbers over a few days). Once u can see the sac, it means things r progressing as they should up to this point.

Love actually I think they recommend crackers to munch to keep the nausea away. N to eat many small meals throughout the day.
Read about what changes can occur to your vision during pregnancy
https://www.webeyeclinic.com/vision-changes-during-pregnancy/vision-changes-during-pregnancy

Back