Any confinement nanny to recommend?

Hi. I would also like to recommend my CL Meizhu Aunty. I am currently into the 2nd mth of confinement with her and my second time with her.

I could really rest assured with her around as she is very experienced and I really like her auto-pilot work style.

Do feel free to contact Meizhu Aunty at 8118 0148 for further queries. I would prefer not to liaise in between. She would be here with me till mid July and I don't mind if u need to meet her briefly. I am doing this out of goodwill as she is really good and I hope u could get the help u need.

All the best!

I am also looking for good confinement lady, my edd is Dec 2014. Any recommendation? Am i still in time to find a good ones?

I would like to recommend my confinement lady Aunty Siew Lu( or Siew Lu Jie). She is from Johor, Malaysia and can respond fast upon request as she lives near Singapore. She cooks well and look after baby well. She is currently doing confinement for me till mid/end August. While she is in singapore, u can contact her at 81930911(singapore line). Please note that I am doing this out of goodwill as she is a kind and responsible lady who does her job well.

Highly recommend my confinement lady ping Jie. Whatsapp her at +60183750105 or call at 60169826991. She prefers whatsapp.

She is a very good cook and very experienced, both in caring for bb and mother.
She is pro breastfeed and will help in massaging to clear block duct and increase milk supply.
She is also very willing to train new parents on the right way of handling newborn. Myself n hubby learnt a great deal from her.

How much is the rate for CL nowadays? I don wan to be charged like sky-high and don't know get a BLUR CL. Too old also cannot cos they do not have energy and too many superstitious beliefs. Anyone one who engages a younger CL like 40's? can recommend?

My CL is really good..she's really experienced with babies and cooks well. MY confinement ending this Sat and I'm sad that she's heading home cos she's like a mother who advises and guides me well during the 28 days with her.
Can call her at +60167965008, Auntie Ah Zhu.

Hi, I have previously posted about my confinement lady Aunty Siew Lu ( or Siew Lu Jie ). She has finished her confinement duty with me in mid Aug and I have requested for her to stay on till last week. Just want to add on that besides looking after the newborn, she also help take care of my elder kid so that I can rest well. My elder one missed her very much since she left and we have decided to engage her as a nanny to look after the kids for two weeks in early Nov while we are busy. Since she has gone back to Malaysia, do contact her at her Malaysia line, 01960167259139 instead.

Hi,

You can try my mother she working as a confinement nanny for the past 15 years. VEry experienced to take care of mummy & newborn. SHe helped me too on 2012 & 2013 for my 2 little monsters :)

You can sms/ call me at 9816 0846 for more details. She is in Singapore now but going back tomorrow.

Thanks!
Eury Wee

My confinement lady Aunty Siew Lu is back in sg again. Do contact her at 81930911 ( from tomorrow onward, her phone is sent for repair) should u be looking for a nice confinement lady.

Back