SAHM or working mums looking for new money opportunities

Hi SAHM and working mums,

I have been a SAHM for a year. I am rather upset that I have to do lotsa of work at home but not being paid and appreciated. Hence, I would like to take up new opportunities to earn extra income, but yet, I can still stay at home to take of my kids. I do not really like office work anymore, due to fix timing and also the need to report to the boss.

Open to the thread : Anyone would be interested to earn S$4,000 passive income per month? Anyone is interested to explore financial independence, be it SAHM or working mum? Fedup of money not enough and need to get extra pocket money from our hubby and hear their grumbling....

Feel free to share and lets explore a new action for new results for ourselves.

I'm interested ! Pm me please

Hi SAHM and working mums,

I have been a SAHM for a year. I am rather upset that I have to do lotsa of work at home but not being paid and appreciated. Hence, I would like to take up new opportunities to earn extra income, but yet, I can still stay at home to take of my kids. I do not really like office work anymore, due to fix timing and also the need to report to the boss.

Open to the thread : Anyone would be interested to earn S$4,000 passive income per month? Anyone is interested to explore financial independence, be it SAHM or working mum? Fedup of money not enough and need to get extra pocket money from our hubby and hear their grumbling....

Feel free to share and lets explore a new action for new results for ourselves.

Hi MamaCath,
I am keen to earn passive income which I want to be SAHM to take care of my baby by myself.

Thanks

Back