(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Ya, next appt will be the 10th, will highlight to him. i hope he will give me the letter for my ferry ride to bintan.
U muz take rest... is it ur #3 also ??

I also experience a few... got a few mummies in fb also...

braxton hicks

I check online its common to have it from start of 2nd trimester. I had it quite early. So have to rest. Else might triger early labour.

Do ask ur gynae to check for u next visit. N also dun overwork

braxton hicks

I check online its common to have it from start of 2nd trimester. I had it quite early. So have to rest. Else might triger early labour.

Yes its my #3. My problem is walking too much :( my hubby suggested renting wheelchair at the zoo omg

braxton hicks

I thought braxton hicks is quite common from 2nd tri onwards? Does it really indicate possibility of early labour?

I thought braxton hicks is quite common from 2nd tri onwards? Does it really indicate possibility of early labour?
Yes i read online that it might indicate early labour. i felt it in my early 2nd trimester

N if frequency is high.. its might trigger labour

So far there are a few 3rd time mummies from our fb felt it in their early tri.

Guess its normal but muz rest when we feel it..

Yes its my #3. My problem is walking too much :( my hubby suggested renting wheelchair at the zoo omg
Walk n rest ... perhaps if say today u go zoo.. then tomolo is ur rest at home day... cannot 2 days straight run here run there....

Yes i read online that it might indicate early labour. i felt it in my early 2nd trimester

N if frequency is high.. its might trigger labour

So far there are a few 3rd time mummies from our fb felt it in their early tri.

Guess its normal but muz rest when we feel it..
Oh ok..Btw what does it feel like? Is it only the lower abdomen or above the belly too?

Yah lor I also dunno what is it like .. Read net all say cramp like Lolz
My number 1 is c sect so I also dunno hehe

Oh if is like cramp, that means I also felt a few time.. Like menses and stomach cramp?

Paisei, all csection, don't know how it really feels like..

Yah lor I also dunno what is it like .. Read net all say cramp like Lolz
My number 1 is c sect so I also dunno hehe
Oh if is like cramp, that means I also felt a few time.. Like menses and stomach cramp?

Paisei, all csection, don't know how it really feels like..
Read that the stomach area will tighten up and will be quite uncomfortable..I experienced some tightening below my belly but very slight and usually gone within the minute so I'm not sure if its BH. I thought is the baby's back or something pushing against my belly..haa..

For mummy interested in spectra.. saw this on fb..

Screenshot_2014-09-01-21-37-43.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-01-21-33-20.png
    Screenshot_2014-09-01-21-33-20.png
    517.5 KB · Views: 158
Read that the stomach area will tighten up and will be quite uncomfortable..I experienced some tightening below my belly but very slight and usually gone within the minute so I'm not sure if its BH. I thought is the baby's back or something pushing against my belly..haa..
For me tightening sure happen when I stand up after sitting for sometime but it is just plain uncomfortable only

need to bring our own yoga mats? I threw mine away alr...
Not sure... I haven't attend the class. Looking at the pictures in the website, the studio's room seems to have yoga mat installed on the floor. If you care about the hygiene, you use towel. Anyway it's better to call them to enquire.

that i dunno ... i only saw pple take out their first aid manual to look for fit treatment... my gosh lolz

the most ironic thing is ..after fits and temporary lost conscience ..she regain her conscience and she is normal liao..like nothing happened at all :eek:

Actually jus need to keep the airway clear by turning her to one side..coz I myself has fainted and had faints few times 15 yrs ago , I think I fit one in isetan during job interview.. Hahah.
After bubbling from mouth due to fits,
I regain consciousness and okay.. Walking around .. Hahaha:)
No more fits for about 10 yrs Lo:)

One of the mummies here only started her new job when she was preggie... and one of the mummies here who is in HR did mention that she will still hire if the person can proven to be capable in his/her job...
Really?
Coz I need sent few cvs to agency, den after they called me, I am already preg for 1-2 mths, den after that I ask them, can still apply if preg?
Then they told me to try again after given birth-
That's why not easy and usually they won't hire if preg

Oh ok..Btw what does it feel like? Is it only the lower abdomen or above the belly too?

Only the lower abdomen at this stage. The uterus will tighten up till it feels very hard then release. But as we advance, the tightening will last longer and the braxton hicks will occur several times a day too. C section mummies will also experience it. During actual labour the tightening is way more intense and we feel like pooping. And the pain..i have low threshold for pain..so it's a hundred times worse than any period cramps. Lol.. Maybe because I didn't scream. Screaming out may help relief it I heard. Haha..

I am also getting my braxton hicks early this time. Before second trimester was at least once a day. Now at least thrice a day. I am 22 weeks 2 days now. :)

Only the lower abdomen at this stage. The uterus will tighten up till it feels very hard then release. But as we advance, the tightening will last longer and the braxton hicks will occur several times a day too. C section mummies will also experience it. During actual labour the tightening is way more intense and we feel like pooping. And the pain..i have low threshold for pain..so it's a hundred times worse than any period cramps. Lol.. Maybe because I didn't scream. Screaming out may help relief it I heard. Haha..

I am also getting my braxton hicks early this time. Before second trimester was at least once a day. Now at least thrice a day. I am 22 weeks 2 days now. :)
I had it at the lower abdomen previously. . Now it seems to be moving up...

Sometime its quite uncomfortable. ... n its not painful juz uncomfortable.. if i m walking.. its almost like my tummy has a hard ball inside pressing against my organs...

N i feel abit breathless when it happens so i will try to sit down n relax before moving on again

Sometime its quite uncomfortable. ... n its not painful juz uncomfortable.. if i m walking.. its almost like my tummy has a hard ball inside pressing against my organs...

N i feel abit breathless when it happens so i will try to sit down n relax before moving on again

Yes yes! I feel like i shouldn't move when it happens. Like i may hurt baby or pull a muscle. So i will also sit down or stop walking till it's over then slowly move again.

Come to think of it, yes it's slowly moving up. I can feel baby kicking above the belly button already. She seems to be bouncing on my bladder like a trampoline. Makes me want to go pee! And if the BH occurs that moment, i must quickly go find a toilet. Lol

I also want to order and try.. I guess u let them know, they should know what to give, what cannot give at this time..
which one r u going to order? Trial is about $30 plus right?

I'm the one sharing on fb.
I order trial fr chilli padi catering @ $35
food1.jpg
food2.jpg
Portion is gd enough for 2. I share with my mum. the veg contains some kind of Chinese wine which I dun noe what's tat. it stinks (to me). mum said is bai mi jiu. nvr eat tat in my life

yes, i tot is baby pressing tat's y suddenly so hard there.
so this is BH...

View attachment 374099
View attachment 374100
Portion is gd enough for 2. I share with my mum. the veg contains some kind of Chinese wine which I dun noe what's tat. it stinks (to me). mum said is bai mi jiu. nvr eat tat in my life

How was the taste? Just right or too salty? Looks like lots of sauce to me. And white wine in veggies seems strange to me too. I was still thinking of getting from them if i cannot make time to cook. Hmm......

How was the taste? Just right or too salty? Looks like lots of sauce to me. And white wine in veggies seems strange to me too. I was still thinking of getting from them if i cannot make time to cook. Hmm......
personally i don't like. the chicken is very salty, the red date drink is very sweet. the veg i dun like the wine.

i chance upon this link - http://www.nourishingdiet.blogspot.sg/
yet to take a look

View attachment 374099
View attachment 374100
Was thinking of catering from them too since they're the only ones who use the metal containers instd of plastic ones..but the food looks drenched in sauce. I prefer simpler dishes..

Is it normal for first time mummies to get BH too?

Actually jus need to keep the airway clear by turning her to one side..coz I myself has fainted and had faints few times 15 yrs ago , I think I fit one in isetan during job interview.. Hahah.
After bubbling from mouth due to fits,
I regain consciousness and okay.. Walking around .. Hahaha:)
No more fits for about 10 yrs Lo:)
I learnt yesterday she had fit during her interview with the company too

I wil hv BH if i do too much housework. But rest awhile ok le.
D chilli padi caterin seems abit too much sauce. Wil oso skip it.

Back