(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

that i dunno ... i only saw pple take out their first aid manual to look for fit treatment... my gosh lolz

the most ironic thing is ..after fits and temporary lost conscience ..she regain her conscience and she is normal liao..like nothing happened at all :eek:

So is she ok now? Or went to see a doctor?

Maybe she has a medical history for it. But nobody in the office is first aid trained? So scary!

Sian feel so bloated. Last time is dinner then lidat. Now lunch also lidat. 3rd trimester howwwwww :(

Yeah i've been cutting down half of my usual intake... prob for 3rd trim will half again then 4th trim will reduce to maybe 2 spoonful of rice :)

Over the weekend, my DH keep asking me every 2-3hours .... wanna to eat this wanna eat that... until i wanna snap his head off ..... cos i felt so bloated until wanna to explode.

someone in my office just had fits and no one ..no one know how to handle .. her immediate neighbour din even know she has fit and i sit a few lorong away also can hear something not right ..and those stupid angmo ask me for 1st aid kit err... what are they going to do with that kit kaoz...shouldnt the 1st reaction is call 995 meh

anyway my dept take turn call call 995 and guess what got enaged tone kaoz...

when i finally get through ... they ask me how old she is ...err...does it matter how old is she ...esp when i alrady said this is office building ...weird ...

oh... for fits i think have to keep airway clear and make sure the person dont bite tongue...

lolz yah they put in big boxes and we are being charged for it lolz ...
for me i always buy more than a few hundreds but lower than the GST threshold so still ok lah
and never never get their free gift box lolz..cos you will ended up paying for these gift box to vpost lolz ..

Yes, my super empty $80 box!!! I was in a hurry to buy for our winter trip that time. Forgot to research on how to buy smart and no time to join spree. But what upset me most was vpost attitude. No reply. Sickening customer service staff. 6 months later told me they will refund me $20 out of goodwill. But till today, 3 years later, no news... Hahaha

for me my weight gain not alot but weightn alot ...and i got instruction to gain max 2kg for next 1 month..so every week can only gain 400-500g :D :D
I also plus size leh so cannot gain too much too. Doc got say next appt see baby's weight gain how then decide on my diet plan.

Omg, hope your colleague is ok. How come the 995 is so lousy wan?? Ya I think fits the first thing to do is to put something in the mouth to prevent the patient from biting her tongue. Then turn her on her side to prevent the tongue from falling back n blocking the airway I think. Decades (literally, decades) ago, I used to be a certified first aider under my sec school's St John Ambulance ECA. I remember nothing from those 4 years though, haha.

I'm at Bedok Mall now, waiting for my puppy to finish grooming. Just had the Bedok chwee kueh again, super shiok! 3 years ago when they first launched Bedok Residences on top of the interchange, my agent friend kept on pushing me to buy as investment. But I just bought my Tg Rhu so never take her seriously. Super regret now man, this location has so much food n shopping! Oh well, no foresight.

Eh it's very noisy and dusty staying near or above interchange one Leh.. lol.. Id stick with tg rhu for the peacefulness no doubt not as convenient

Omg, hope your colleague is ok. How come the 995 is so lousy wan?? Ya I think fits the first thing to do is to put something in the mouth to prevent the patient from biting her tongue. Then turn her on her side to prevent the tongue from falling back n blocking the airway I think. Decades (literally, decades) ago, I used to be a certified first aider under my sec school's St John Ambulance ECA. I remember nothing from those 4 years though, haha.

I'm at Bedok Mall now, waiting for my puppy to finish grooming. Just had the Bedok chwee kueh again, super shiok! 3 years ago when they first launched Bedok Residences on top of the interchange, my agent friend kept on pushing me to buy as investment. But I just bought my Tg Rhu so never take her seriously. Super regret now man, this location has so much food n shopping! Oh well, no foresight.

Didnt knw theres such thing as fit treatment . So did the ambulance come at all??

So is she ok now? Or went to see a doctor?

Maybe she has a medical history for it. But nobody in the office is first aid trained? So scary!

Yeah i've been cutting down half of my usual intake... prob for 3rd trim will half again then 4th trim will reduce to maybe 2 spoonful of rice :)

Over the weekend, my DH keep asking me every 2-3hours .... wanna to eat this wanna eat that... until i wanna snap his head off ..... cos i felt so bloated until wanna to explode.

oh... for fits i think have to keep airway clear and make sure the person dont bite tongue...

@awbb ambulance finally came .. and they did some test etc ... and they left without her o_O
apparently she got fits history and 6 months ago got attack in office too but she was in diff lorong and the pple there force her go hospital ..and just now when the medic asked her she lied ..say the last fit was many years ago ...dunno why she want to lie about it ...

medic say next time keep her airway clear and let her lay on the side to prevent tongue from back roll and let us self recover but still need to call ambulance lah

@bbcripps a few years ago ..all the properties are good buy ..now dun look back cos sure very heartache esp when you see pple make a kill when sell lolz

@lovexuan office got sent pple go 1st aid class but no one remember how to deal with it ...

Eh it's very noisy and dusty staying near or above interchange one Leh.. lol.. Id stick with tg rhu for the peacefulness no doubt not as convenient
tg rhu is my dream location but very exp and far from my parent so i can only aim that area when kids are grown up lolz

Yes, my super empty $80 box!!! I was in a hurry to buy for our winter trip that time. Forgot to research on how to buy smart and no time to join spree. But what upset me most was vpost attitude. No reply. Sickening customer service staff. 6 months later told me they will refund me $20 out of goodwill. But till today, 3 years later, no news... Hahaha
for me my winter wear also buy way in advance but damn aways got things pop up and cancel my winter holiday haiz... never mind ..i will keep for princess and make sure she get a chance to use it lolz

Cannot drink ginseng !!! I think will cause easy bleeding ?? U try google... that day i went hockhua they also say pregnancy cannot drink

actually when BF like also cannot take cos some pple take ginseng and supply kena cut

Think泡参can, 洋参cannot ?
Yes... only 泡參。。。but got 2 types also cooling ones n 补气ones...
Cooling ones are those cheap ones.. for eg at ztp... those 1两$60 plus onwards then suitable for pregnant women... those below that are cooling versions.

人参(american ginseng) also cannot.. ..

cannot add rock sugar to cook together... rock sugar can only be added after you are done cooking..let the heat melt the rock sugar and not constantly boiling to melt it .... the medical shop told me that

Oh izzit ? My hubby told me to add rock sugar in the beginning so the bird nest will absorb the sweet smell if the rock sugar.

But i dun add first coz i wan scoop the un sweeten version for my son to make milk as he is fussy he dun drink bird nest..

Yeah I love that area too.. Always think it's so nice whenever passby the highway lol but those area 99yrs one too ex
the next best is east coast area but thanks to the latest news... MRT line ..now the price is going to go up even further..
my dream locations are getting further and further from reach haiz

Oh izzit ? My hubby told me to add rock sugar in the beginning so the bird nest will absorb the sweet smell if the rock sugar.

But i dun add first coz i wan scoop the un sweeten version for my son to make milk as he is fussy he dun drink bird nest..
huh? you made bird nest milk for your son :eek:

Ya the peacefulness of Tg Rhu was a big draw n why we ended up there ultimately, it is a great place to bring up kids n pets I feel cos got a lot of open fields where kids n pets of all nationalities play together. But it is inconvenient lor, want to get anything must drive out. Well, technically, can walk to the Sports Hub or Kallang Leisure Park but I find those place abit dead n terribly depressing.. N now one more problem we realised - my mum lives in Jurong so now we r really scratching our heads over the logistics of childcare. Sigh. Bad planning.

we waited 15 mins no sign of ambulance ... called again
and was told they having high volume of call ... ambulances from nearby dun have ..got to get it from else where .. :eek:o_O
Huh like this also can ?? High volume... zzz

I think have to let her bite on a metal spoon first...

that i dunno ... i only saw pple take out their first aid manual to look for fit treatment... my gosh lolz

the most ironic thing is ..after fits and temporary lost conscience ..she regain her conscience and she is normal liao..like nothing happened at all :eek:
I think google would be faster ???

Lucky she is alright.. else wait for the funny response ambulance to come save her also jia lat

the next best is east coast area but thanks to the latest news... MRT line ..now the price is going to go up even further..
my dream locations are getting further and further from reach haiz
Im looking forward to east coast line in 10 yrs hehehe!! Good news for me :)

Ya the peacefulness of Tg Rhu was a big draw n why we ended up there ultimately, it is a great place to bring up kids n pets I feel cos got a lot of open fields where kids n pets of all nationalities play together. But it is inconvenient lor, want to get anything must drive out. Well, technically, can walk to the Sports Hub or Kallang Leisure Park but I find those place abit dead n terribly depressing.. N now one more problem we realised - my mum lives in Jurong so now we r really scratching our heads over the logistics of childcare. Sigh. Bad planning.
hence tg rhu is good for family arleady with kids adn not those going to have kid lolz

Lol ya..

Coz my gal drink birdnest.. she loves it...sweet sweet ma..

N my son machiam i wan feed him poison... so i use the bird nest water to make milk for her.. inside got some small small bits of bird nest...

So i will be fair to both ma.. both also drink bird nest... lol
hmm i haben try bird nest for my son ..maybe will try it sometime
a few time try to make steam egg with bird nest hearsay good for respiratory but never once get a chance to do it lolz

hence tg rhu is good for family arleady with kids adn not those going to have kid lolz

hmm i haben try bird nest for my son ..maybe will try it sometime
a few time try to make steam egg with bird nest hearsay good for respiratory but never once get a chance to do it lolz

steam already then chill in fridge... they will love it!

I'm sucking a Kopiko sweet now.... I think this sweet is just as bad as having a coffee, but I didn't have any coffee/tea today!

7_img.jpg

so drama -_-

for me my winter wear also buy way in advance but damn aways got things pop up and cancel my winter holiday haiz... never mind ..i will keep for princess and make sure she get a chance to use it lolz

actually when BF like also cannot take cos some pple take ginseng and supply kena cut

I think i am worse. Always spend a lot during winter holidays. Usually i would buy 6 months in advance but nearer to date surely wish i bought more then itchy fingers incur more cost. Hahaha.. So suan le ba. Donate to vpost!

Yes, plan for a winter holiday for your family of four next time! :D

can we eat confinement food now? contains the herbs, wine, etc.
tot of ordering trial nw. but got wine leh. safe for unborn baby?
when breastfeeding, i read many myths abt the ginger, sesame oil will cause newborn to hv jaundice. how true is it?
if it's true, then can't eat confinement food?

Lol ya..

Coz my gal drink birdnest.. she loves it...sweet sweet ma..

N my son machiam i wan feed him poison... so i use the bird nest water to make milk for her.. inside got some small small bits of bird nest...

So i will be fair to both ma.. both also drink bird nest... lol

I just made bird's nest last week too. So all of us got to drink a bowl. Mine is opposite! My girl hates it. She said like saliva or broken jelly. Not nice... Lol

I think i am worse. Always spend a lot during winter holidays. Usually i would buy 6 months in advance but nearer to date surely wish i bought more then itchy fingers incur more cost. Hahaha.. So suan le ba. Donate to vpost!

Yes, plan for a winter holiday for your family of four next time! :D
suppose to go hokkaido skii holiday this dec one sob sob want to bring my son go play snow but now haiz

suppose to go hokkaido skii holiday this dec one sob sob want to bring my son go play snow but now haiz

Don't be sad! Still have chance. Bringing him one or two years later will be even more enjoyable for him. Better still! He will have meimei as his companion too. ;)

I was also planning for korea this year. Must push back two to three years from now. Lol

Working fathers, including those who are self-employed, will be entitled to 1 week of Government-Paid Paternity Leave for all births provided they meet the following criteria:

Child is a Singapore Citizen born on or after 1 May 2013;

The child’s parents are lawfully married;

Father must have served his employer for a continuous duration of at least 3 calendar months immediately preceding the birth of the child;

or

For self-employed fathers, they must have been engaged in a particular business/ trade/ profession for a continuous duration of at least 3 calendar months immediately preceding the birth of the child; and have lost income as a result of not engaging in the trade, business, profession or vocation during the paternity leave period.

Paternity leave is to be taken within 16 weeks after the birth of the child. It can also be taken flexibly within 12 months after the birth of the child, if there is mutual agreement between the employer and employee. The 1 week of paternity leave will be funded by the Government (capped at $2,500 including CPF contributions

Shared Parental leave
Working fathers will also be entitled to share 1 week of the 16 weeks of maternity leave, subject to the agreement of the mother, if the mother qualifies for Government-Paid Maternity Leave.

Working fathers, including those who are self-employed, will be entitled to 1 week of shared parental leave provided they meet the following criteria:

Child is a Singapore Citizen born on or after 1 May 2013;

Mother qualifies for Government-Paid Maternity Leave;

Father is lawfully married to the child's mother.

The shared parental leave is to be consumed as a continuous block within 12 months of the birth of the child. If there is mutual agreement between the employer and employee, the leave can be taken flexibly within 12 months of the birth of the child.

The 1 week of shared parental leave will be funded by the Government (capped at $2,500 including CPF contributions).

but you are SAHM right ...so your hubby shouldnt be entitled to the shared parental leave already

Wonder if my DH will get the one week paternity.. cos he is currently working freelance and doesnt have a fixed employer/job.. hmmm need to research more..

Yes. Its on Saturday at 11-12pm.

I cant go for saturday sessions.. because no one to look after my #1..

Ooh i saw this before.. was tempted to buy but didnt buy haha..
I saw it at westgate yesterday! Almost bought but didn't buy.. I have nothing to snack on today! Yet i am seeing all the food pictures here..yums... :p

i bought this from ntuc not long ago think i will snack on this tonight :p after seeing the qoo10 one ..and it got my saliva gland working lolz

Photo+7-2-12+3+53+31+PM.jpg

Wonder if my DH will get the one week paternity.. cos he is currently working freelance and doesnt have a fixed employer/job.. hmmm need to research more..
I cant go for saturday sessions.. because no one to look after my #1..
my hubby confirmed will not get it cos he say he wan to change job and the required is must work with company for at least 3 months lolz

Don't be sad! Still have chance. Bringing him one or two years later will be even more enjoyable for him. Better still! He will have meimei as his companion too. ;)

I was also planning for korea this year. Must push back two to three years from now. Lol
think at least 2 years lor.. one year old bring them too far they dun remember one lolz but 2 years old will remember my boy remember where he went when he was 17th months lolz

my hubby confirmed will not get it cos he say he wan to change job and the required is must work with company for at least 3 months lolz

Yup, same with us. If you have worked with the company for less than 3 months, the company is under no obligation to give you maternity leave.

Ya, bed rest today as experiencing quite a few today.
Aiyo, see la..
I don't know how contraction feels like. Both c-section. But definitely, contraction from 4 months pregnant is definitely no good. U better check w gynae again. Your 2nd one is due earlier than 1st, I scare 3rd even earlier.

can we eat confinement food now? contains the herbs, wine, etc.
tot of ordering trial nw. but got wine leh. safe for unborn baby?
when breastfeeding, i read many myths abt the ginger, sesame oil will cause newborn to hv jaundice. how true is it?
if it's true, then can't eat confinement food?

I also want to order and try.. I guess u let them know, they should know what to give, what cannot give at this time..
which one r u going to order? Trial is about $30 plus right?

Aiyo, see la..
I don't know how contraction feels like. Both c-section. But definitely, contraction from 4 months pregnant is definitely no good. U better check w gynae again. Your 2nd one is due earlier than 1st, I scare 3rd even earlier.
Ya, next appt will be the 10th, will highlight to him. i hope he will give me the letter for my ferry ride to bintan.

Back