Be aware frm Budget maid agency

Hi Mummies,

I want to shared all my experienced with all the mummies.
I had a bad experience taking maid frm them. aware! Dont get any maid frm Budget all is gimmick.

1. When I pick up my first maid I dont know mom provide a wiper to all the new maid. Untill I heard frm my friend said mom provide window wiper than only i aware.
2.They tell the maid to throw away so that they no need to wipe the external window.
3 Maid that provided frm them is lousy. All their maid lazy (like xiao jie), spoilt all ur things, steal ur $ refuse to listen ur instructions & maid ask for transfer.
4. When we highlights to agency they will keep asking u to transfer her out. Once transfer out u have to pay them lodging fee $$$ & not allow to cancel they work permit until they find e new employer.
5. Said have free replacement maid up to 6 mths all is gimmick!
6. When the maid ask for transfer they earning frm us & the new employer.
7. All the maid they supply is lousy.
8. the worker in this co lazy even the new employer confirmed to take over your transfer maid they don't bother to cancel the maid WP. I have been waiting for 1 mth to cancel the WP but the agency told me they still waiting for mom approval so i call up to mom said already approved 1 mth ago.
9. Is not fair for me to pay the levy for the new employer which the maid is no longer wif me.
10. Take new maid have to wait for 3 to 4 mths to get a indo maid.
11. They will make u to paid for full amt & all levy will inclu on e day u apply WP bf e maid come to spore.
12. At the end u have to pay 3 to 4 mths levy bf u get the maid.

I hope this article can help all the mummies.

When u choose maid & all their profile shown they experience infact they nvr work before. The agency teach them the say they have work experience in their country in fact not. Lie on height, age & no working experience but claim to have & nvr work before.

Back