(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Hi, any mummies staying at Punggol in 2015? I hope my BTO flat comes before I give birth. Any suggestion to infant care at Punggol area? Am giving birth in Feb 2015. After my maternity, I need to put baby in infant care around that area. Any suggestion, mummies?

Felexin05 : I heard need to start register now (heard from my friend who staying in punggol too)
Hello Cooperlim, I would like to but apparently the childcare near my place would only be ready 3rd Q of 2015. :( Now in a dilemma, also heard very bad comments about some Punggol Nanny that abuse baby and only wants money.

ongmama, u manage to know the bb gender at wk 15 thru u/s ya? Is this your 1st pregnancy? I think if bb cooperative, no need to wait for detail scan.

got tips from my friend who's already a mother of 1, drinking almond blended with hot water is good for baby skin and chew on walnuts etc. didnt know mango and durian wont be good for baby skin! so hope everyone would have a healthy baby! :)

ongmama, u manage to know the bb gender at wk 15 thru u/s ya? Is this your 1st pregnancy? I think if bb cooperative, no need to wait for detail scan.

is it a must to have detail scan? cause my next scan is sept by then I would be 16 weeks. is detail scan like the 3D scan people is talking about? sorry first time mama here :x

Watson is having promotion now on Elancyl stretchmark cream, 2 for $59.90, usual price is about 1 for $40+. Its a very good deal. I personally found this product not bad....

is it a must to have detail scan? cause my next scan is sept by then I would be 16 weeks. is detail scan like the 3D scan people is talking about? sorry first time mama here :x

I think so le.. My gynae arranged the detailed scan for me.. Most of the jan mummies are going through the scan now.. They say it's a scan that measures baby organs, height weight and etc to ensure that our babies are growing well...

I thought my routine check on Monday 14W got chance to see baby gender...ly down saw the U/S on the screen...baby is sleeping back-facing us!! :mad: I've never got a nice position of the baby for every scan I did..except a 2nd chance during the Oscar Scan. Next scan is on 15/SEP already..

i see. when is your detailed scan? anyway i'm week 14 now but tummy is starting to show, not sure issit cause water retention.

I'm going for detailed scan in sep.. Haha me too.. My tummy also got more visible in wk14.. I can no longer wear my normal working clothes..

Have u managed to know the gender of ur baby?

I'm going for detailed scan in sep.. Haha me too.. My tummy also got more visible in wk14.. I can no longer wear my normal working clothes..

Have u managed to know the gender of ur baby?

nope. i opted for oscar test instead. heard from many mummies that those who did harmony test know the gender already. hopefully my next u/s scan on 11 sept i would be able to see the gender. but gotta check with my gynae regarding the detailed scan info.

you know the gender already?

I know when I did the harmony test and recently went for week16 checkup, my baby opened his legs wide enough for us to see..

What i heard is boy easily can tell the gender in early stage around wk 12. While for gal, usually they are shy so only can see in later stage, may be around after wk 16 or so, is that true?

What i heard is boy easily can tell the gender in early stage around wk 12. While for gal, usually they are shy so only can see in later stage, may be around after wk 16 or so, is that true?

well, as long as they open leg u can see already
they close leg u until week 20 u also wont know

My gynae say we should be able to know gender in week16. Not sure week 12 cos gynae can't get a proper scan of my baby that time. And during oscar, I didn't see anything..

Mine belongs to the blue team.. :)
Yup I did joined fb.. Have u?

congrats! :) your first?

nope. no one added me in & i not able to find the fb group. :(

anyway some sensitive question, i realise my discharge is more, sometimes abit yellowish white and it does have some foul smell not sure issit strong or cause preggie lady sense of smell is stronger. keep changing pantyliner. any other mummy facing the same problem?:eek:

Yup my first.. Perhaps u want to pm ur fb email addr? I help u to ask in fb group. Dun think U will be able to search cos it's secret group..

I did not join the fb as I don't think I will have time to keep track
But I read up in Jan group of mommy to know what be happening to me in the coming week

EJ_0706: below for your info

EJ_0706: fyi

Attachments

• 1409120370144.jpg
    1409120370144.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 251
congrats! :) your first?

nope. no one added me in & i not able to find the fb group. :(

anyway some sensitive question, i realise my discharge is more, sometimes abit yellowish white and it does have some foul smell not sure issit strong or cause preggie lady sense of smell is stronger. keep changing pantyliner. any other mummy facing the same problem?:eek:
hey i too have more discharge but it isnt foul smelling , so i just leave it

hi mummies, lately i have rashes over the whole body and very itches, sometimes its appeared at body/legs/hand especially during evening times. So far anyone encounter this problem?

Please add me : [email protected] THANK YOU.

hi mummies, lately i have rashes over the whole body and very itches, sometimes its appeared at body/legs/hand especially during evening times. So far anyone encounter this problem?

is it due to allergy? as i read before during pregnancy you might be allergy to some stuff which previously you wasnt allergy to.
see the GP to ease the itch.

I also dont know, so far I dont have any food allergy lei, will need to check my gynae on next visit. Any mummy will be deliver in Gleneagles Hopsital?

I know baby gender before my 15 weeks ultrascan becus My harmony rest came back at 14 weeks. this is my second pregnancy :)

I'm having rashes too. But only at my buttock and leg. And it only itch at night. Scratch until bleed and po pi already. I ask my gynae he say is hormones change.

ongmama, think mine is more serious than you as rashes appeared the whole body, itch especially during night time. Will need to check with my gynae on next visit. May I know your harmony test on bb gender accurate? Yours is prince or princess?

ongmama, think mine is more serious than you as rashes appeared the whole body, itch especially during night time. Will need to check with my gynae on next visit. May I know your harmony test on bb gender accurate? Yours is prince or princess?

I'm having a babyboy :D harmony test say boy and gynae scan also boy. although I hope for a girl to accompany my elder daughter but after all baby health still most important. During my first pregnancy my bottom half body all rashes. End up with lots of scar now. Heard some ppl say is puppp something like this.

I'm having a babyboy :D harmony test say boy and gynae scan also boy. although I hope for a girl to accompany my elder daughter but after all baby health still most important. During my first pregnancy my bottom half body all rashes. End up with lots of scar now. Heard some ppl say is puppp something like this.
May I know did u do oscar 1st? My NT scan ok but one of the blood test is high risk. Dr said nth to worry abt if I worry can go for harmony test. Did u know the blood test for oscar n harmony is that the same? Scare leh. Heard is same but harmony is done in US. Scare same dunno result will be same or not.

Back