(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Anyone already start shopping for ur baby stuff ??

I added some clothes in my cart in taobao.. hubby say i m too kiasu n warn me dun buy too much coz i have alot of leftovers from my #1 n #2... but abit cant resist not to buy haha

I added some clothes in my cart in taobao.. hubby say i m too kiasu n warn me dun buy too much coz i have alot of leftovers from my #1 n #2... but abit cant resist not to buy haha
Haha....I was taobao - ing just now too. Just add them to my cart 1st. decide later. I already started to buy some cute bb clothes when I go shopping. Big items left them to later ba.

I waiting for my taobao loot to arrive! Heheh. Initially getting only the pregnancy pillow, then added a lot of li li lor lor stuff.. hahahahaha

Try to control... Haha

I got to wait till detailed scan in late sept then I will start shopping, thou my Gynae already say is princess, I just want to be ver confirmed.

But my SIL bought girl clothes from BKK... She say cannot resist.

Yah I notice Lolz how come u go for 2 oscar scan
I went one oscar scan only.
But they scan twice. First at week 12 ( check any down sydrome)and the other one at week 20.( any major deformities when bigger). Smtg like that. But it costs me $500+ for this oscar scan. But I will be rest assured so I jus go ahead Lo.

I that day went giant buy one blue baby clothe, think $9 leh. That's all I buy. I keep telling myself wait first den buy .. And I tot of buying cheaps ones from market to save $$ for other stuffs.., hopefully won't costs me too much... Only scare I can't resists when it comes to shopping spree ...

Haha....I was taobao - ing just now too. Just add them to my cart 1st. decide later. I already started to buy some cute bb clothes when I go shopping. Big items left them to later ba.

Me too.. I was taobao-ing just now too.. But not on bb stuff haha.. All my stuff lol..

I went one oscar scan only.
But they scan twice. First at week 12 ( check any down sydrome)and the other one at week 20.( any major deformities when bigger). Smtg like that. But it costs me $500+ for this oscar scan. But I will be rest assured so I jus go ahead Lo.
icic... i tot it is 2 oscar... 20th week detail scan pple dun call it oscar scan lolz
yes after 20th week scan then more relax ... that is half way there already hehehe

I that day went giant buy one blue baby clothe, think $9 leh. That's all I buy. I keep telling myself wait first den buy .. And I tot of buying cheaps ones from market to save $$ for other stuffs.., hopefully won't costs me too much... Only scare I can't resists when it comes to shopping spree ...
giant buy baby clothes...that is a new one lolz ... u shld go those wholesaler lolz... a lot cheaper lor :p

We all First time mah.. Also Duno how it will be like. I jus hear from my friends will get v tired during preg eg the legs and esp during last trimester.
diff pple diff lah... for my #1 no diff even at last trim.. but for this one ...let me tell you in a few more months lolz

icic... i tot it is 2 oscar... 20th week detail scan pple dun call it oscar scan lolz
yes after 20th week scan then more relax ... that is half way there already hehehe

Oh.. Ok, the dr never tell me also Lo. I only get to know when went for first time oscar scan. So that's detail scan. Mine is 6 sept:) hopefully everything ok......
Yes.. Half way le....

Wholesaler? From where? Any web add or ??? If not buy from market? Ok mah?
If u are not practical abt brand there is one at Waterloo street ( opp the guan yin temple near the left staircase) no web add .

If u are practical abt brand - baby hypermart ( more pigeon stuff) or baby kingdom at kaki bukit

For home wear - I will get from Waterloo and kaki bukit
For going out - caters or osh kosh from USA Lolz or see any good promo from mothercare

Now my 20th wks detailed scan clear
I can start looking around Liao .. But will hold my horse until nearer to 3rd trim Lolz I need to see what I still hAve and what I dun have

Hi hi, i read somewhere that there is someone who found a M1 spectra pkg wz freemie cups included at $210. Can share with me which seller? :) :)

I think my hubby is more kiasu than me. He keeps bringing to me to baby department and asks me to buy buy buy!!

But i still prefer to shop online as the baby clothes at retail shops are too pricy and not my kind of style. The only place i will shop is mothercare during my girl's birthday period because there is 30% off.

Actually i have settled all my baby clothes, breastpumps and nursing gowns for hospital. Left with nursing bras, baby cot and steriliser. Maybe get some stuff for confinement at later stage too. Heehee

We all First time mah.. Also Duno how it will be like. I jus hear from my friends will get v tired during preg eg the legs and esp during last trimester.

For me it's not the legs. Always the pelvic. It will worsen during later stage. But i still like to walk a lot. Must remember to wear my maternity support belt! Keep forgetting...

Hi hi, i read somewhere that there is someone who found a M1 spectra pkg wz freemie cups included at $210. Can share with me which seller? :) :)

This seller called Pump Love on FB. You can PM her. Prices not on her page.

Just to share! Not recommending. Because I didn't buy from her. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 176
I think my hubby is more kiasu than me. He keeps bringing to me to baby department and asks me to buy buy buy!!

But i still prefer to shop online as the baby clothes at retail shops are too pricy and not my kind of style. The only place i will shop is mothercare during my girl's birthday period because there is 30% off.

Actually i have settled all my baby clothes, breastpumps and nursing gowns for hospital. Left with nursing bras, baby cot and steriliser. Maybe get some stuff for confinement at later stage too. Heehee

Waa your hubby so nice lei.. Mine is opposite. So far he only brought back the breast pump from US for me coz I order online and ship it to US address. That's all I got for now. I asked him if we should look at baby cot he said we can wait until nov.

I only bought babay cot, sterilizer and breast pump.
Is there a need for nursing gown?

Waa your hubby so nice lei.. Mine is opposite. So far he only brought back the breast pump from US for me coz I order online and ship it to US address. That's all I got for now. I asked him if we should look at baby cot he said we can wait until nov.

I see! So much cheaper to get direct from US. I think now it's still pretty early too. Haha.. But since there were summer sales i just grabbed! In a few weeks' time will be autumn/winter collection already. My hubby is just afraid i won't be able to walk much again towards third trimester. Lol!

I only bought babay cot, sterilizer and breast pump.
Is there a need for nursing gown?

Not bad! You bought the important stuff already.

I just feel that it's easier to nurse baby as my hospital does not provide a hospital gown. For #1 and #2 i wore button tops but it was a hassle to nurse when baby was already crying. I tried pants for #1 but not practical as the nurse took it off for me and told me not to wear since i needed to change pads so often. The gynae would also check my wound twice a day. So embarassing to remove pants. Lol.. So i decided on gowns for #2 and it was easy peasy if not for the button top. Haha.. So this time i decided on nursing gowns with in built paddings. :)

where u buy maternity swimwear ?

You can buy from Funfit which is stocked at most dept stores... Or this website sells it at a v reasonable price.
http://www.decathlon.sg/women-s-swimwear/1142/maternity-swimsuits/

In my aqua fitness class, most mummies wear 2 piece.... More comfy and allow tummy to grow...

Actually how tall are you? My sister passed me a L size maternity swimwear but is too big for me... It's a plain black one piece.... If you don't mind I can bless to you. :)

You can buy from Funfit which is stocked at most dept stores... Or this website sells it at a v reasonable price.
http://www.decathlon.sg/women-s-swimwear/1142/maternity-swimsuits/

In my aqua fitness class, most mummies wear 2 piece.... More comfy and allow tummy to grow...

Actually how tall are you? My sister passed me a L size maternity swimwear but is too big for me... It's a plain black one piece.... If you don't mind I can bless to you. :)
I have 2 pxs but not keen to wear in public pool hehe
Thanks will check out fun fit ...
I am 159cm but am plus size Lolz doubt L size can fit Lolz

Thanks for sharing!, how do you know these are padded??? Didn't say in the description...

Thank goodness you reminded me!! I just went to check the gowns, there is no padding for these mothercare nightgowns. I usually buy from spring maternity, exact same design with drop cups but with built in paddings. I assumed it's the same. Looks like must wear nursing bra hmm..or maybe i will get more from spring maternity instead. I usually wear at home too.

True but won't bb feel uncomfortable cos of the excess clothes when u drop cup?

So late haven't sleep ?

I think i got used to drop cups after nursing my boy. After removing the clips, the cloth is under the boob so it doesn't interfere with baby. It's direct skin contact too.

Haha.. I just had supper with hubby. Can't get to sleep! Better wait for it to digest first. :p

Btw I asked my gynae when must book room and pd she said Mai kanjiong lolx 3 rd trim then book Lolz

So good that TMC provides hospital gowns! No need to fret over what to wear. Lol

I just submitted my pre admission form already. Strange hor. Different gynae/hospital, different practice.

I also have this autumnz nursing gown, and the tanks. It is also padded like spring maternity. But not full drop cup. Just an opening to nurse. More discreet but can be a challenge for baby who cannot latch well i feel.

http://www.youhaveababy.sg/autumnz-sandy-long-nursing-tanklavender-p-1122.html

Just to share some random pictures I found. One is full drop cup, one is not. Just in case any mummy is wondering.. :p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    817.5 KB · Views: 165
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:

Back