(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

ate salted chicken rice last nite,very good.will try their abalone soup next time :)

Attachments

• 20140829_191134.jpg
    20140829_191134.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 207
Hi, seems like I always missed this out haha, please add me in and also in the fb group too, thank you:)

Name: xiaosnowii
Email add : s[email protected]
Edd: 22 Jan 2015
Bb gender: TBA
Gyn name: Dr John Tee
Deliver Hosp: KKH
Bb rank: 1
Residence: AMK

Wah long time no eat salted chicken Liao !! Btw can eat meh I tot salted chicken is herbal too

I cannot taste any herbal taste, only saltish flavoring (yummy)- $6.50 per plate. lots of other people there had abalone noodles and abalone soup, next time i will try.

阿南鲍鱼汤 at 450 Race course road

Buay pai jiak one...

BTW,hows your scan? must be happy to see baby leh...i still got to wait for mine loh...

Not crowded leh ... Lolz made noise got used meh Lolz they seem to give priority to those newborn push down from ward .. Nvm let them go 1st .. Nb need scan parent sure worry sick
Ya got use..We were not happy cos those no appt got to see and go home alr we had appt still not our turn..

Hi All,
I'm a late mum.. just found out this forum. Is it still possible to join the FB page and list?

Name: Nykole
FB name: Nyk Lsm
email add: [email protected]
EDD: 2 Jan 2015
BB Gender: Boy
Gyn: Dr Eunice Chua
Clinic: TLC
Deliver Hospital: Have not decided
BB rank: 1
Residence: Tampines/Punggol

Hi all mummies or mtb. I am silent reader since bfp. Hope u guys welcome me as I am feb mtb.

Just to ask did anyone of u did NT scan and gynae mentioned the scan looks perfectly fine for the bb just that one of the blood test shown high risk for hormone if I didn't hear wrongly thru the phone call as I'm calling to check on the result. But gynae says nth to worry abt as the blood test that on high risk is from me not the bb. Just that it is his responsibility to let me know the result.

Is anyone heard abt intermediate risk for the report? The purpose for oscar is to test on down syndrome not the mummy right?

Gynae said if worry can go for harmony test. Do u think go for harmony or genetic scan or believe on gynae nth to worry abt?
Sound similar to my case but mine is nt scan not gd but blood test ok so final result is intermediate risk so was advised by kkh to go for doppler scan but since yr is blood test then prob should opt for harmony blood test

Maybe u want to go his clinic and ask ...
Can I double check w u something? U did not do oscar or harmony test but straight went to genetic scan w prof ananda right? If ya den the genetic scan is only the scan without blood test right? I read from forum on harmony test got mtb mention that prof ananda don't really trust on blood test n to him down syndrome can be seen thru the scan. I was thinking my gynae saying nth to worry cos the scan shown perfectly fine also because of the same reason.

Sound similar to my case but mine is nt scan not gd but blood test ok so final result is intermediate risk so was advised by kkh to go for doppler scan but since yr is blood test then prob should opt for harmony blood test
Oscar blood test and harmony blood test is that test the same thing? Really worry eh if same blood test will the result diff ah. Lol an wei myself now.

Can I double check w u something? U did not do oscar or harmony test but straight went to genetic scan w prof ananda right? If ya den the genetic scan is only the scan without blood test right? I read from forum on harmony test got mtb mention that prof ananda don't really trust on blood test n to him down syndrome can be seen thru the scan. I was thinking my gynae saying nth to worry cos the scan shown perfectly fine also because of the same reason.
Think U got the wrong person

I did both oscar and harmony test

It's a secret group so it cannot be searched. @nellyjoy is the admin. She can add you mummies in. So do PM her instead! :)

No wonder I can't find!
Anyway I pm her already:)
It's gonna rain now in Jurong again.
Jus now went jp jalan. Really crowded and a lot pple , leg also pain after hrs of walking. But manage to buy 2 pairs of maternity leggings.$28 for two . Abit ex but no choice la coz need it if not no pants to wear already...

Good to hear that!!!!!!
Congrats! It's a princess!
:)mus be excited right!
Thanks I knew it is princess since 14 wks . Detailed scan mostly to make sure all other ok Lolz ... Excited more like scare cos I no experience with princess Lolz

No wonder I can't find!
Jus now went jp jalan. Really crowded and a lot pple , leg also pain after hrs of walking. But manage to buy 2 pairs of maternity leggings.$28 for two . Abit ex but no choice la coz need it if not no pants to wear already...
Keppel Bay Area going to rain soon

Opps sorry. So u do both oscar n harmony test? May I know the reason behind u go for harmony test? Is the oscar n harmony test test the same thing?

I am old so high risk so oscar is a must ( accuracy rate is less than 90%) and am told harmony offer high accuracy >90% so did harmony too and oscar scan as secondary test for detecting other possible defect which is not possible to find out with blood test

Thanks I knew it is princess since 14 wks . Detailed scan mostly to make sure all other ok Lolz ... Excited more like scare cos I no experience with princess Lolz

Mine is at 6 sept , going for second time oscar scan and then see dr for scan interpretion results and scan baby again.
Excited:) think hitting 21 weeks next sat:) we are all halfway through! Jia you!
Keppel Bay Area going to rain soon
Seems raining everyday:) can relax at home

No wonder I can't find!

Good good! See you in FB soon. :)

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! At least got some 收获. Haha..

I think i am also getting lousy. Just went out to meet the mummies yesterday. Then whole night pelvic pain from too much walking. Cannot sleep!! :(

I am old so high risk so oscar is a must ( accuracy rate is less than 90%) and am told harmony offer high accuracy >90% so did harmony too and oscar scan as secondary test for detecting other possible defect which is not possible to find out with blood test
I did oscar as I am in high risk pregnancy side due to 2mcs last year. If go for harmony test we will do the scan again or just the blood test?

Good good! See you in FB soon. :)

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! At least got some 收获. Haha..

I think i am also getting lousy. Just went out to meet the mummies yesterday. Then whole night pelvic pain from too much walking. Cannot sleep!! :(
Harboufront pushcart at level 2 sell 1 for $12 . Cheaper but too far frm my Hse .
Coz adjustable leggings means I can wear till I give birth, no need to worry much.
Rest more esp ur leg while can coz prolong walking makes our legs pain. Ask ur hubby do some gentle massage on ur leg.
He always say wah walk abit tired laio. I say I preg leh. Den he give in .. Hahahaha

Harboufront pushcart at level 2 sell 1 for $12 . Cheaper but too far frm my Hse .
Coz adjustable leggings means I can wear till I give birth, no need to worry much.
Rest more esp ur leg while can coz prolong walking makes our legs pain. Ask ur hubby do some gentle massage on ur leg.
He always say wah walk abit tired laio. I say I preg leh. Den he give in .. Hahahaha
He fall for it so easily Lolz by right we are still not big Enuff to be that tired Lolz

Back