SHICHIDA MUMMIES CORNER

Hi, Sylvia here. I'm creating this thread and hope to gather shichida mummies in a group to share yr experiences and knowledges about shichida method.

My boy is 16 months now, under Bt batok branch wait list. Any mummies from this branch too?

I m also on waiting list at bb and my gal is 2yrs 4 mths. Hope to know more mummies too as I heard need to do flash cards and we can exchange, haha

Is this really good for preschoolers?
Will it improve their counting skills or maths?
My toddler can count from 1-10 but when we ask her how many cups are there, she counts from 1-10. Seems like she doesn't understand maths v well.

My boy has been in Shichida since he was 20 months old. Prior to that, he was with Little Nuero Tree for 6 months. He is in k2 now, i m seeing the classmates leaving Shichida class one by one. I believe parents are gearing up their children for P1 preperation in 6yo like English, Maths and Chinese elsewhere. My dilemma is, should i move my boy to other Maths enrichment classes or stay with Shichida. Can someone adv pls..really want to hear from those mummy or whoever has experience this stage.

My boy has been in Shichida since he was 20 months old. Prior to that, he was with Little Nuero Tree for 6 months. He is in k2 now, i m seeing the classmates leaving Shichida class one by one. I believe parents are gearing up their children for P1 preperation in 6yo like English, Maths and Chinese elsewhere. My dilemma is, should i move my boy to other Maths enrichment classes or stay with Shichida. Can someone adv pls..really want to hear from those mummy or whoever has experience this stage.

Hi mummies ur child has been w shichida for years? I heard many parents givinf up aft months stating its tiring and all sort of reasons. Does it really benefit the child??

My boy is with shichida sine he was 18 mths old, now he is in K1, so far all his classmate stays, most of his classmate have elder sibling with shichida & most of them stay until they graduated. This is our intention too.
His shichida mates also attending other enrichment classes, i think it really depends on individual, so far i only let him attending shichida, though we also wanted to let him go for phonics and chinese class, but due to budget constraint, we can only choose one. So no choice, got to teach him by myself.

Hi mummies ur child has been w shichida for years? I heard many parents givinf up aft months stating its tiring and all sort of reasons. Does it really benefit the child??

Shichida emphasizes a lot of home practices & parents child bonding.
Hence, you will need to do a lot of home work + home practice with your child, preferably on a daily basis.
It really takes a lot of time, effort, and you really need to spend the time & effort throughout the shichida journey.
As time goes by, the lesson are getting more intensive & interesting, more time & effort are needed.
Hope this helps.

Hi i am looking for DIY items for home practise such as ESP, flash memory, space memory, linking memory. Anyone selling if your child has upgrown? Kindy watsapp me if willingly to let go all the items but no flashcards pls. All must be DIY items. I seldom check thread thus watsapp me at 98795348. Thanks.

hi

Here it's

P1010177.JPG

A5 size Blank cards S$0.038 per cards (1800pcs - S$70)

Blank cards
(300gsm, 1 side glossy, 1 side matt)

size: A5
1800 pcs S$70
ar 18kg.

http://immjflashcard.blogspot.sg/2014/12/bulk-purchase-at-singaporemotherhoodcom.html

Thanks a lot! :)

Back