(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

I also 30weeks Liao... My belly button can feel abit pop but still not popped out yet.. Gaviscon help to prevent vomit?? I only take it when I get my heartburn at night... I didn't know it can help to curb the vomitting..

Recently keep having stomach ache... And I can visit toilet 2 to 3 times a day.. Seems normal leh.. But everytime after poo poo stomach will ache... Dunno why also...
I still get constipation so yah. If you take Gaviscon after meals it helps supress heartburn and vomiting...

Hello ladies ... Anyone do prenatal massage already ? My back very pain ... Can't even walk properly ... Anyone to recommend ? Rates ?
I just went baby bellies today for a massage. it was good. Before that I had a massage with Mdm Rahayu...91294446. Opinion is if you like a stronger massage baby bellies. Relaxing and calming... Mdm Rahayu.. I got voucher for trial so paid $45 but normal price is $60 for 1 hour. Mdm Rahayu charges $58 for 60 mins, including going over to your place.

Can add me in fb... [email protected]
Thanks.
invited. pls check ur email...

Hello ladies ... Anyone do prenatal massage already ? My back very pain ... Can't even walk properly ... Anyone to recommend ? Rates ?

i done wif layla. price is $70/hr. she bring her own massage bed to ur house.
goin to try Emma next wk. her price is $60/hr. alot mummies in oct thread use her. seems gd ....

Okei I pm u liao. Thanks
reply ur pm le...

hi mummies, sorry to disturb, have the following to let go, brand new in bag:

Kick-start your baby's physical and sensory development withthis Gymini Tiny Princess play mat by TINY LOVE. This mat has a number of features to keep your little one entertained, includingseveral toys and accessories for exploring and discovering the world. Meanwhile, the arches on the Gymini Tiny Princess mat can be uncrossed and removed,making it easy to clean.

playgym1-jpg.372099

Ultimate baby activated developmental environment a self contained world of stimulation for baby's initial physical and sensory development
  • Peek a boo features, baby activated kick pad and rattles. kick pad plays music and sounds when baby touches or kicks it.
  • Large mirror and music to entertain and engage
  • Large play surface for more discoveries. extra large padded cushion.
  • Removable arches and detachable toys
playgym2-jpg.372101

comes with original cover and pamphlet. condition is 10/10, open to take a look and put back inside again. was a baby shower gift but giver did not know mine is a son, so am selling it away now.

retail price is $139, letting go at half price $70 for fast deal. collection at tiong bahru or toa payoh (sun). PM if interested

I just went baby bellies today for a massage. it was good. Before that I had a massage with Mdm Rahayu...91294446. Opinion is if you like a stronger massage baby bellies. Relaxing and calming... Mdm Rahayu.. I got voucher for trial so paid $45 but normal price is $60 for 1 hour. Mdm Rahayu charges $58 for 60 mins, including going over to your place.
Thanks for the info ... My hip and back really breaking Liao ...

strange i went dr sim today baby is only 1397g at 30 weeks but at JB she measured 1442g 4 days back.. I don't know if 4D machine or normal machine more accurate... haha

strange i went dr sim today baby is only 1397g at 30 weeks but at JB she measured 1442g 4 days back.. I don't know if 4D machine or normal machine more accurate... haha
Someone mentioned here that the weight given are usually just rough estimates, can have discrepancy of up to 500g. So should be fine I guess...

Yo gals and mothers-2-b... My EDD is 1st Nov. I have chosen an english name for my daughter but not for chinese name. How does you gals choose chinese names for ya babies? Go to a professional for those "ba zi" calculation? Any lobang for that and pls share your experience and cost.... thanks!

Yo gals and mothers-2-b... My EDD is 1st Nov. I have chosen an english name for my daughter but not for chinese name. How does you gals choose chinese names for ya babies? Go to a professional for those "ba zi" calculation? Any lobang for that and pls share your experience and cost.... thanks!

My EDD is 8 Nov and i havnt even think of a name...!!

u in wk wat??? u need to check wif ur gynae... some airlines dun allow certain wks above preg woman to take flight... better to check wif the airline n ur gynae...
I'm going into 31weeks, my gynae from start pregnancy not very encouraging on traveling then he mention he can't insist I don't go too. Cas my sis wedding so I'm in dilemma if I shld go or not. Airlines allow traveling up to 34weeks...

I'm going into 31weeks, my gynae from start pregnancy not very encouraging on traveling then he mention he can't insist I don't go too. Cas my sis wedding so I'm in dilemma if I shld go or not. Airlines allow traveling up to 34weeks...
hmm... if give me, i dun really encourage flying at this moment since already 30wks. but then ma, still depends on individual. if ur gynae able to give u letter to prove that u can fly, then u can go ahead.
where u flying to???

hmm... if give me, i dun really encourage flying at this moment since already 30wks. but then ma, still depends on individual. if ur gynae able to give u letter to prove that u can fly, then u can go ahead.
where u flying to???
Gynae asked me go back review this week then give me letter. Haiz but the way he says like not encouraging too... Going to Thai, less than 2 hrs flight.

Gynae asked me go back review this week then give me letter. Haiz but the way he says like not encouraging too... Going to Thai, less than 2 hrs flight.
I did went for trip to Korea during my 7th week and also trip to HK during my 21 weeks. I was also in a dilemma especially during my 7th week. So it really depends on individual. But I hope you are taking those bigger airplanes?

Mummies to be, do ur think it's ok to travel short flight holiday this week??

Well it really depends on ya Gynae. For me, when i was in my 4th week, i travelled to Swiss for 10 days and then on off i flew regional every month because of my job, i cover regional market. It was only until my 5.5mths i requested to stop travelling as it is really taking a toil on me... I checked with SQ before, their limit is 7th month... Anything more need a letter from Gynae...

2nd trim travelling is ok. i also flew to HK during wk23. my gynae is ok wif me for flying and give me letter.
but once step to 3rd trim, i believe most gynae will not encourage.
so best is go to ur gynae for review and c what he say.....

I am 29 wks pregnant n my parents are helping me for confinement. However, after confinement, they need to take care my sister in law as her due date is nearby. I would like to look for a nanny to look after my baby after I finish my matenity leave. Is there any recommend nanny?

My bb weight is around 1170g at week 27 D2.
Edd is 27 Nov.
Regarding the chinese name, not only base on Ba Zhi but the no of strikes of the chinese words also need to consider.
My hubby did a lot of homeworks.... still haven't finalised our baby name

Hello!!
My edd is 5th nov.. 2nd one. Will be going for Csect so should be popping earlier. Bb is 1660 g now.. has put on 7 kg myself. This pregnancy didn't put on as much weight and stomach is very very much smaller than first.

Anyway, nice to meet you girls!

Has been seeing my gynae every 3 weeks since the first consultation. . Now is every 2 weeks.. expenses so shiong.

So many things to consider and choose.. am looking for post natal massage lady, then considering whether to choose date for Csect or not and whether to go for GA or just half body. Anyone had the same dilemma?

Back