Looking for Nanny in sengkang / buangkok area.

FT Parent

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny staying in sengkang or buangkok area to look after my newborn (currently 2 months) as I am returning to work in November.

Do recommend if there are good ones in the market.

Thank you.

Regards,
FT Parent

Hi Mdm Chua,

Apologies for this late reply. I am still looking for a nanny for my child who is currrently 5 months old.
Are you providing nanny service?

Love to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Kim

Hi I am also looking for a nanny near Sengkang/Buangkok area. Please PM me if you have any good one to recommend.

Dear mummies, Nanny available in Punggol and Hougang. If it is the right location for you, pm me for more details. Thks

Dear mummies, Nanny available in Punggol and Hougang. If it is the right location for you, pm me for more details. Thks
Hi juzsharing, I stay at punggol. I am looking for nanny after my confinement (end April). May I know whether your nanny still available?? Kindly pm me it call me @ 81844483.

i would like to recommend my son's nanny.. Mrs Lim 81866012. My son has been with her since 2 mths old and now he is 20 mths.
Lovely and experience. She has a very good bonding family . So, it provides a good and healthy environment for my son. Do have a chance to talk to her...

Back